~Church in the Wildwood~

Your Prayer Requests, Prayers and Comments

~Church in the Wildwood~
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Link to the Church

Gumby,

Thank you for your continued work in the church. Can you please email me the url of a gif that I can use with the link to the church, the link on my email works but the gif says file not found. I can find a gif if you would like, but I just need to make sure you dont have something specific you would rather me use. I will email you so you can see what I am talking about. You are such a blessing to watch as you so faithfully serve our Father. Love ya sis

Connie, my dear sweet friend, I am sooo sorry that I was too ill to get your prayer needs out to the group. I hope you will forgive me. I did and will continue to keep your family in my prayers.

NanaCindy, May God Bless you with a quick and painless recovery from your surgery.

Carrie, may God Bless you with guidance in deciding what to do regarding your back.

Ribbon in the sky Ja, may God be with you in your time of sorrow. My prayers are with your family.

Barb, my love and prayers are with you and your family. I hope you are getting enough rest and help with your panic attacks.

Davy, may the Lord bless you and get you on your way to a speedy recovery. Hope you soon will be able to eat so you will regain your strength.

Meeka, God bless you my friend. May the Good Lord be close at your side to guide you and keep you safe through this tough time you are facing. Much love and warm hugs to you.

Sammie, may God be with you as you return to work and make this a pleasant reunion. Also prayers that your daughter will understand.

Tony, may God bless you and give you strength, and prayers that your cancer will be confined to the tumor.

Becky, God bless you my friend. I am praying that you will soon be feeling much better. Hope those nasty ant bites are all gone now.

Pixie, God bless you and keep you safe while you are treveling. Hope you enjoy your vacation and your visit with Tony. Hugs n love to ya.

Hope this covers everyone since my last post ... Love and Hugs to you all... I miss everyone so much ... I am just now coming out of a horrible flare ... hope to get back into chat soon ...

May God bless you all and keep everyone safe ...

Love you all,

Jan