~Church in the Wildwood~

Your Prayer Requests, Prayers and Comments

~Church in the Wildwood~
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
enternest/health

Hi Dear Friends,

I had some rather horrendous medical diagnostic testing done today (Praise God It's Over!). And the results are that I'm going to have surgery toward the end of the month. The surgery is necessary to try and preserve the integrity of my kidneys which have been compromised as a result of my traumatic head injury. The neurological message to the urinary tract is not being received correctly, if at all so the whole system is impaired. The procedure will be outpatient if I can get through it without a seizure. I will have a fairly large wound in my back. A device will be implanted into a nerve path and works kind of like a pacemaker does for the heart. If the device gives the correct results a permanent one will be implanted approximately 30 days later. I'm pretty scared, but I deep unquestionable faith in God and I have an excellent doctor. I am asking for prayers for my body (minimal pain, good implantation, fast recovery) and spirit, my children for their fears and concerns to be calmed, for the doctors technique to be excellent and God's will to be done. I know I can count on the prayer warriors as they have me so many times in the past. I will be giving you a further update on surgery dates and times as they become available. May you and yours received God's blessing each and every day. Love Becky