Return to Website

~Church in the Wildwood~

Your Prayer Requests, Prayers and Comments

~Church in the Wildwood~
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
prayers needed

I know I don't post on a regular basis, but I feel that the news I am carrying now needs lots of prayers..

On Tuesday Oct 22 my Pastors daughter collapsed in school. She was only 13 yrs old. She went into cardiac arrest. I had just seen her on Sunday morn and she looked in picture health. Sad to say but she died before ever reaching the hospital. They say she had gotten an infection of the heart. It is a swift killer because it does not have any out ward

symptoms. Most people never know they have it..

She was loved by all she touched and will be sadly missed. I'm asking that you find it in your heart to send out extra prayers to the family, for the loss of a child is a tragidy. This has made me open my eyes and realize that life is presious, unpredictable, and most times not fair. I am sure God has some purpose in calling her home so early. Maybe she

accomplished what she was sent to earth to do. As a mother the death of one so young scares me, for I have a child that is a year younger than she, and I know that if anything happened to her or any of my children my faith would

be greatly tested.. Hold on to your children extra tight tonight and every day of their lives for they are presious.

Thanks for listening

Jenn