Your Prayer Requests, Prayers and Comments

~Church in the Wildwood~
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: my daughter

Hi Alana,

My name is Jan, its nice to meet you. I hope your daughter is feeling better. Im so sorry to hear that she is affected with this awful illness at such a young age. Does she get online? She should get online and join the chat rooms, it will really help her spirits at times when she is feeling really bad. These illnesses were devestating to me at age 35 so I know it has to be really hard on your daughter. Please tell her to hold her head up and never give up on hope and prayers. Feel free to email me anytime. I will help you and your daughter in any way I can ...

love and hugs,

Jan

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to:

Hi,

I'm Alana for anyone who doesn't know. Also if you don't know, my daughter, who is 17, was diagnosed with fibro and chronic fatigue almost two years ago. She has been going to school part-time and has a home teacher for the rest. Well lately she has been much worse and they think something autoimmune is going on. She has not been able to go to school. She tried so hard to make herself get up and go but just couldn't do it. So she needed a letter from her doctor saying she has to have all her classes at home. Well to make a long story shorter, he wouldn't write it. If we can't change his mind or get another doc to write it she will not be able to graduate with her class in June. So I really need your prayers. She has always been an A student until she got sick. We see her manipulation doc tomorrow. Please if you could, pray that this will all be resolved in time. It just breaks my heart to see her treated wrong. I would appreciate it.

Thanks, Alana