~Church in the Wildwood~

Your Prayer Requests, Prayers and Comments

~Church in the Wildwood~
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Hello

Hello everyone,

I just wanted to drop in and say Hi and touch base with you all on how things have been going with me lately. For a while I have been in a bad flare, I guess thats what it was anyway. All I could do was sleep. Everytime I sat down to check mail, watch a movie, or anything I would fall asleep after about 15 minutes. As long as I was up moving around or doing some movement I was ok but could not even sit down and write a letter by hand or I was out. I would sleep for an hour or so then I would wake up but as soon as I went back to doing what ever I was doing when I went to sleep I would fall asleep again. I even almost fell asleep driving one morning on the way home from taking my son to work. Well I think I am over that for now, hope so anyway. I think I have my pain level under control with my meds and the steroid injections I have been getting in my lower back and neck, the pain is still there and flares at times but I can handle it right now. I am seeing a pain doctor every month and that is really a big help. Hopefully I will be back up to par and will be back online more .. I miss you all sooo much. You all have been in my thoughts and prayers everyday eventhough I have not been online. Hope you all are doing ok and I would love to hear from you all. Take care ...

love and hugs,

Jan

Re: Hello

Sounds like a few other ppl I know! We do dearly miss you Jan... I know I have been missing everyone so, since I too have not been able to on line like I need to be. God bless you my precious sister... hope to see you soon.

With all my love, ~ charlene ~

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to:

Hello everyone,

I just wanted to drop in and say Hi and touch base with you all on how things have been going with me lately. For a while I have been in a bad flare, I guess thats what it was anyway. All I could do was sleep. Everytime I sat down to check mail, watch a movie, or anything I would fall asleep after about 15 minutes. As long as I was up moving around or doing some movement I was ok but could not even sit down and write a letter by hand or I was out. I would sleep for an hour or so then I would wake up but as soon as I went back to doing what ever I was doing when I went to sleep I would fall asleep again. I even almost fell asleep driving one morning on the way home from taking my son to work. Well I think I am over that for now, hope so anyway. I think I have my pain level under control with my meds and the steroid injections I have been getting in my lower back and neck, the pain is still there and flares at times but I can handle it right now. I am seeing a pain doctor every month and that is really a big help. Hopefully I will be back up to par and will be back online more .. I miss you all sooo much. You all have been in my thoughts and prayers everyday eventhough I have not been online. Hope you all are doing ok and I would love to hear from you all. Take care ...

love and hugs,

Jan