General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Krueger.....what am I missing?

An auction for this Krueger OI just closed at $405. What makes it worth that money? It is the slightly less common variation that doesn't say Made In U.S.A.....but that can't be it. Here is a comparison to a Made In USA variation that sold for $164.50 a couple weeks ago in WAY better shape. The $405 recent auction can is the first shown in these pics:

Doesn't seem to be the "paypal affect".....

Rand

Re: Krueger.....what am I missing?

Like I said before ebay unpredictable, That can can get $405 one week & then $105 the next & $705 after that. Defies logic & comprehension but thats ebay for ya? LEON.

Same version went for $1200.00+ about a month ago picked up by the good Doc. Allbeit, was a 1+ version but first time the variation popped up in a VERY long time. I figured I needed it, condition lesser than previous can yes, but @ 1/3 the price, why not?....

Understood....thanks! However....the variation did pop up on April 30th of this year as a $20 Buy It Now....and I picked that one up....obviously setting my generic price expectation lower. Thanks for the insight....just wanted to make sure I wasn't missing some nuance like the grass being brown, or the K-man's vest missing buttons....or his pipe smoke being different.

Rand

Killer deal on that one - How was the condition? Missed it on the radar probably because of the buy it now and quick purchase. Could use a Dutch Lunch w/out the vest buttons......

Actually....the condition wasn't bad for $20. As to buy-it-now stuff....yea....you almost have to make a special search for things in that catagory. I got lucky. Here are some pictures of the Krueger plus an extra no-button Dutch Lunch I have in my totes. Willing to trade for any OI I don't have.

Rand

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting