General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
August E-Rustlings and More

Hi all,

The August E-Rustlings email has been sent, if you don't get it please email me.

In the next few weeks the this message board will no longer be active, and a new, much improved, free without advertisement forum will replace it. You will need to register to post but access to viewing will not require registration. If you want to test it out, check it out at:
RB Forum
Let me know any improvements or bugs you come up with.

Danny

Re: August E-Rustlings and More

Danny,

Nice job with the new forum. I love saving the chapter money, too! Yeah, I'm a cheapskate when it comes to spending member's dollars.

Thanks for all you do.

Steve

does password have to have numbers and letters?
tried to register and it kept saying confermation code was wrong.
after a couple more tries it said to to try later.
or am I just doing something stupid? (Ive been known to)

The Confirmation Code is the squiggly letters that need to be entered into the confirmation box. I believe they are case sensitive so YhjY is not the same as yhjy.

Danny

as I figured, just me being stupid again,
at least Im consistant.
thanks! I will try again tomarrow!

I also tried to log in and have the same problem as Daniel. There is no conformation code to add nor is there a confirmation box to view.

Nice site Danny

Later--Brent

I meant register--not log in.

There are 2 registerd users and both are officers. Maybe you are seeing something that Daniel and I are not

I thought I made it through registration...I gave my password, then confirmed it. Submitted info, came back confirmation code incorrect. Re-typed passwords again, tried several more times, then finally, the forum wouldn't let me try anymore.

I'm sure Danny will get it up and running again quickly. I had no problem and it was before Danny made me a "moderator."

Are you guys getting this error when trying to register? ... The confirmation code you entered was incorrect

I just tried to register from work with a test123 name and that's the error I got.

Steve

I had the same thing happen. So far I'm absolutely HATING it! I gave a user name and created a password but it refuses to take them. After 3 tries it told me I've exceeded the limit and won't let me try anymore. What am I doing wrong?? Can either Steve or Dan walk us all through the registration process? So far it looks like you two are the only ones able to do it so far HELP!

It's a simple process that currently has a bug or some issues of some type. IT'S NOT ANYTHING YOU'RE DOING WRONG. Darn technology!

Danny will fix it soon, I'm sure. When I registered I just followed the registration process that the message board required and it took it on my first attempt.

Give Danny a day or two and I'm sure it'll all be okay.

Steve

OK, should be fixed now, something went haywire with the Rusty Bunch Template. The default template is subsilver, which once registered you can change to Rusty Bunch.