General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Sorry I blew up

Reguarding my post on 8/11/06, I guess that I let my emotions get the better or not so better side of me.

KB, the fantasy leauge was fun last year and you did a fine job. My opinion is that even if a guy gets last place he should atleast get a Billy Beer.

Canman your a good guy and a credit to your race..the human race.

Bryan2 the can exchange is a good idea.

Bob Lavelle I will send a Lake Ozark map to you..someday.

danielj thanks man. I'll be happy to trade packages.

Tom Inman, sorry I went off, but the more beer that I drank when I read your post, the more I became angry.

Angry Gary, I could care less what you think.

Anyway I am looking forward to the NFL fantasy.

Anybody wanna' trade cans ? I have lots of pull tabs

I feel better now

Kimble

Re: Sorry I blew up

Glad to hear your back on the happy side of life.
And Remember,
Everything's always ok in the end. If it's not ok, then it's not the end.

Danny

Re: Re: Sorry I blew up

Blowin up can get you booted off, be careful now LEON.

kimble,
i did not know you had such pent up anger towards me. i wish i knew what i said to get such a reply out of you. i am just stating my opinion on the league. no cans for the losers. i lost last year and i did not go off on a drunken rampage on how it ain't right.
so whatever it was i said that set you off please let me know. i always enjoy a good verbal joust.
AG

Hey Kimble,

I think some good points came out of your post. Until an "official" format is set up for a can trade or exchange...maybe it could be done with a "sticky" near the top of the forum. Those interested could give a brief profile, can interests and one's specialties. Then maybe addresses could be exchanged through emails.

Tim,

It is all in your attitude! You attacked the RB and then the Fantasy League. Then you attacked me personally through e-mail. Then you pretend to apologize to the RB and specific people but not others. Then you e-mail me and said you were sorry then in the same e-mail you tell me you wouldn't take cans or anything else from me. Are you still in 9th grade or what? I give cans away and don't expect anything in return. Its good will. Most RBers are this way. You sound more like the one armed man not Dr. Kimble.

Later,

Tom I.

Okay then

Angry Gary, I was just messing with you, actually I do care what you think.

Tom, actually I e-mailed you AND then posted here about blowing up. Yes, sometimes my mind is still in the 9th grade, kind of like George Bush.

I am considering this subject closed again, sorry that I blew up

Re: Okay then

I missed the blow up, where is it? Is it still on here? Whats going on? LEON.

Leon....go here for the background.

Sorry, I'm not into Football. LEON.

You in for our Fantasy Foosball league Leon? It's gonna be wild! -Mike

Not into Foosball either. Does that have something to do with Chip Foose the Car Builder? LEON.