General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Hmmm...sounds like MY teen years

I had to chuckle when I got this story.I had a clubhouse above the garage in my teen years,but when we drank the Schmidt scenics,it was usually out on a gravel road.Although the cans are worthless,the story
is priceless....

Here are some pictures of the beer cans and bottles that I aquired when I purchased my house over ten years ago. The house was built in 1929. I bought the house from a 90 year old woman that was moving out of state to be with her Daughter and Son in Arkansas. I am sure that when she was going through her final walk through of the property she had no desire to to look in the attic of the garage where these little gems had lived along with a few Playboy magazines. If she only knew what her Son was up to in that garage I am sure she would have had a fit.

If you notice the schmidt beer cans come in many different scenic back drops. I believe there are 12 different ones for each 12 pack.

Another thing, if you look closely you might be able to tell that the six packs still have the clear plastic ringlets around the tops of the cans.

Re: Hmmm...sounds like MY teen years

Ya gotta love those "sport pack" 12 pack holders though!

Hey Barry, we miss you on the new board...sign up & we'll see you on "the other side"

I would love to find those items, I thought I had my parents fooled about the empty Bud 32oz bottles hid in my closet. years later they told me they knew.