Welcome To Rapture In The Air
This Forum is Locked
Topic
Author
Views
Replies
Last Post
Pics of Our Pets
Seems to me pet pictures have been posted in the past, but wanted to share a couple of pics of my pets who are waiting for His Glorious appearing as well! YeshuasLady - enjoyed so much seeing the pics of your herd!! They are beautiful! Corgi Mom Maria - Blosso...
Views: 802   Replies: 43
Last Post: Apr 21, 2010 10:51pm
by CHRISTinCheryl
I felt led from the Lord to write this for our lost loved ones hopefully this will wake them up!!!
I felt lead from the Lord to write this letter last night and I posted it on Facebook for everyone to see. I had to write it out 3 times Satan really did not want me to write this but the Lord defeated him again because you are now reading it. lol And the Lord...
Views: 427   Replies: 7
Last Post: Apr 21, 2010 7:34pm
by Angel Heart
A GREAT DIAMOND VISION....SUSAN OMARRA...4/20/10
The Great Rainbow Diamond Vision On 4-19-10, I saw a vision while lying upon my bed. The power of God was so strong that I grabbed my voice recorder and recorded the experience on audio as I was seeing it to Patrick who was with me. I saw up in the heavens a ve...
Views: 517   Replies: 7
Last Post: Apr 21, 2010 7:27pm
by Charity is Ravis...
Some days I feel so alone
My dear Brothers and Sisters whom I love, What is the watchers crown and what does it mean? I really do not know. To be truthful at this point in the game I just want to finish the race a winner for him, to be worthy of been called his bride. Watching comes wit...
Views: 780   Replies: 36
Last Post: Apr 21, 2010 6:34pm
by Kman
s
Star
FRANKLIN GRAHAM CALLED ISLAM EVIL
Franklin Graham was invited to the Pentagon. For National Prayer Day. Military Religious Freedom Foundation,raised objection to his appearing. Because Franklin Graham called Islam Evil.
Views: 380   Replies: 10
Last Post: Apr 21, 2010 6:31pm
by Knight Michael
PRAYER REQUEST.....Virginia
I received an e-mail message from Stephanie from RITA this morning. I told her I would place a prayer request on RITA for her. I cannot disclose the problem she is having but I pray for peace and calmness for her. I pray that the situation she is in will be quic...
Views: 303   Replies: 8
Last Post: Apr 21, 2010 6:27pm
by Knight Michael
Scripture the Lord gave me this morning
2The man who enters by the gate is the shepherd of his sheep. 3The watchman opens the gate for him, and the sheep listen to his voice. He calls his own sheep by name and leads them out. 4When he has brought out all his own, he goes on ahead of them, and his s...
Views: 570   Replies: 15
Last Post: Apr 21, 2010 4:53pm
by Paul/Aussie
27 CHARACTERISTICS of the AC
The 27 Characteristics of the AntiChrist Know how to recognize the beast and not be swayed into believing that someone is the AntiChrist who doesn't match the biblical characteristics. 1. He comes from among ten kings in the restored Roman Empire; his authori...
Views: 522   Replies: 11
Last Post: Apr 21, 2010 4:28pm
by Kolleen
Do ALL Children get raptured?
Hello all my dears sisters and brothers in Christ! I've been pretty busy lately and haven't posted, but something has been on my mind and I need to hear what all my sisters and brothers here at RITA think about this subject: Do ALL children get raptured or just...
Views: 567   Replies: 17
Last Post: Apr 21, 2010 3:56pm
by Carlee
k
KG2
Star
y'all, being fairly new here, I dont know.. is Star a prophet???? More info, please! (and I hope they ARE, this morning's post rocked!!)
Views: 513   Replies: 7
Last Post: Apr 21, 2010 3:09pm
by Melissa
DREAM...I WAS IN HEAVEN....VIRGINIA...4/16/10
I felt the Lord wants me to post the dream I had early this morning...probably around 2:30AM. First, I would like to say that as I was about to post this dream I felt the Lord saying "I AM AT THE DOOR"!!!! In the dream I was in heaven...I could not get a full d...
Views: 857   Replies: 19
Last Post: Apr 21, 2010 11:53am
by Virginia Arnke
m
Mike
In such an hour as ye think not...
Can anyone help me out? What are these two passages saying? Matthew 24:44 Therefore be ye also ready: for in such an hour as ye think not the Son of man cometh. Luke 12:40 Be ye therefore ready also: for the Son of man cometh at an hour when ye think not....
Views: 692   Replies: 18
Last Post: Apr 21, 2010 10:59am
by Donna
2HH
"Come home, Ephraim"
Saturday, April 17, 2010 It's amazing the things we find when we really dig in and study God's word. I repent for my years of laziness regarding God's Word. This is taken from the article which is linked below: "But, still, the religious Jews maintain th...
Views: 734   Replies: 34
Last Post: Apr 21, 2010 7:37am
by 2HH
Update on my Eye
Brothers and Sisters As you will remember I was the bonehead that poked herself in the eye with her fingernail. Well saw the Doc yesterday and she said it is completely healed. Thank you Lord for the healing and thank you all for your prayers. Love, Little Anne
Views: 284   Replies: 9
Last Post: Apr 20, 2010 11:45pm
by Star
k
KG2
Iranian cleric: Promiscuous women cause quakes
of course they do! http://www.ajc.com/news/nation-world/iranian-cleric-promiscuous-women-473697.html?cxntlid=thbz_hm g'night all!
Views: 504   Replies: 17
Last Post: Apr 20, 2010 11:21pm
by FAITH
3 Visits from Jesus
From 5 Doves today: Rowina (20 Apr 2010) "My third "hear from" God; perhaps for you too" -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- I am not a person who receives visions and dreams often. In fact, my prayers s...
Views: 576   Replies: 10
Last Post: Apr 20, 2010 10:50pm
by Lisaleenie
s
Star
VERILY VERILY THE LORD JESUS SAYS TO YOU
Verily verily, I the Lord Jesus,your Savior. Say unto you. I shall be there to get MY BRIDE. You believe in MY FATHER Believe in ME also. My word is truth. I love My children. Adoni
Views: 588   Replies: 10
Last Post: Apr 20, 2010 5:56pm
by scuggers
See the keys . . would love to see this in person . . wow!!
This artist sure knows how to express his Spirited gift . . . takes us back to Biblical times . . just beautiful. From 5 doves ~ ~ ~ BC (20 Apr 2010) "Beautiful Mural of the Resurrection" Check out this artist and mural. bc...
Views: 419   Replies: 7
Last Post: Apr 20, 2010 5:17pm
by Star
s
Scott
The Volcanic Veil That Is Cast Over All Nations and The Rapture Chapter Of Isaiah 25!
I was reading the post replies from either Texas Sue or Charity's post about all this smoke being heaved up into the upper atmosphere and I could not help but be reminded of the portion of scripture in Isaiah 25 which Paul quotes back to when those in the grave will...
Views: 985   Replies: 22
Last Post: Apr 20, 2010 5:08pm
by TN Dove
I hit a chihuahua today
Gloomy day. Left the house early to take my Mom to therapy for her knee replacement. A chihuahua dashes out in front of my car while in the neighborhood, and I feel the impact. Have never hit anything before. Stop the car. There he is in the middle of the stree...
Views: 540   Replies: 20
Last Post: Apr 20, 2010 4:42pm
by corgi mom maria
Is this it?
Is this it? . . we see!! God's Light, So bright, . . are we really here? Oh Jesus, at last, at last . . do we dare? speak utterances here, oh, we've longed to share worship to You, oh, God of Infinite Love and Truth. Oh God, how You care, as we ga...
Views: 611   Replies: 8
Last Post: Apr 20, 2010 4:41pm
by Star
d
Dee
Isn't He just so good????
I am feeling such joy right now about Him....all teary eyed as well!!!! Some times I am just struck by His presence. It has been a roller coaster these days as some days I get so down in the dumps, but He lifts me up like right now!!!! The bad times make the glori...
Views: 381   Replies: 10
Last Post: Apr 20, 2010 4:04pm
by SisterNChrist
s
Star
WHAT THE LADY BRIDE WILL WEAR
The LORD is urging me to do this. The dress is made of heavenly silk. Highneck,puffed shoulders,long sleeves. Every bodice is different.(Example),one sisters bodice,had 5pletes going to the right.And 5pletes going to the left.This represented her 10 ch...
Views: 1215   Replies: 49
Last Post: Apr 20, 2010 4:01pm
by Peggy
My mom is close to being with Jesus
Hi all... This last week has been every emotionally taxing. My mom and dad were missionaries for many years. Dad went to be with the Lord now over 10 years ago. Mom in the last month has gone from 90 to 70 lbs. For a woman that is probably 5'5", that's very skinny...
Views: 734   Replies: 27
Last Post: Apr 20, 2010 2:36pm
by New Creation
Charity Did you have the black cloud before the rapture dream? Did they look like this?
When I saw this picture of the ash clouds from the volcanic eruptions in Iceland I had to look twice. If you look closely you can see the ash clouds (black)above the regular atmospheric clouds (white and grey). This picture reminded me of someone's dream who wa...
Views: 1555   Replies: 45
Last Post: Apr 20, 2010 3:16pm
by scuggers
Elijah's Bible Study Sharing
Elijah wanted me to share his alphabet Bible study with you all today. The letter U today has this scripture and teaching. U "Unto you therefore which believe He is precious." 1 Peter 2:7 Some people who do not believe in Jesus don't really know how wonderf...
Views: 322   Replies: 12
Last Post: Apr 20, 2010 12:18pm
by joyful susan
Discovery of the DAY... Definition of the Hebrew month IYAR? Anyone??
This is for all of the RITA blossom holders out there: Iyar ( Hebrew: אִייָר‎ or אִיָּר, Standard Iyyar Tiber...
Views: 597   Replies: 12
Last Post: Apr 20, 2010 9:25am
by SisterNChrist
2HH
WARNING: PSYCHIC PREMONITIONS CAN BRING DISASTER
Charles Carrin Last month’s subject, Deliverance Ministry May Be Your Answer, brought the greatest response to any article I have ever published. Many wrote seeking help. Not only are Christians beginning to identify the true source of their pro...
Views: 623   Replies: 14
Last Post: Apr 20, 2010 7:27am
by 2HH
Could I have prayer please?
I am about to type out an email to the principal at my sons school. I have so many questions to ask. I want it to be lead by God and i ask the right questions. I really think my son was treated unfairly. We have been praying over this all weekend and I know he could...
Views: 492   Replies: 35
Last Post: Apr 20, 2010 12:19am
by Lisaleenie
j
JR
Please pray for my brother...
He was taken to the hospital this morning and has had three seizures, he has been put into a coma until they figure out what to do. He has had a rough/succesful life, and is well loved by many, but needs change. Please pray that he will have an enlightenment fr...
Views: 286   Replies: 9
Last Post: Apr 19, 2010 10:43pm
by Diane C
, , CJ . .
Where are you . .
Views: 477   Replies: 8
Last Post: Apr 19, 2010 10:33pm
by joyful susan
A thing of beauty
Found this great photo on www.lucianne.com today: Caption: It wouldn't be spring without Texas Blue Bonnets.
Views: 475   Replies: 8
Last Post: Apr 19, 2010 10:02pm
by Victory Chanter
Scripture help needed. All Bible Scolars please!!!
My sister is Orthodoxy, and says that we are not to interpret scripture on our own, under the leading of the Holy Spirit. That was meant for the priest and Fathers to interpret. The scripture she gives is 11Peter 1:20. I know full well that the Lord speaks to each...
Views: 434   Replies: 16
Last Post: Apr 19, 2010 7:21pm
by TN Dove
Rapture is very close indeed
This be the year.....Pentecost or Feast of Trumpets Now is the time to reach love ones and friends....even enemies...with the gospel of the good news Let this be our last act and deed.....at all costs..... It is now....or never....
Views: 1010   Replies: 22
Last Post: Apr 19, 2010 6:11pm
by Melissa
j
Judith
For those who have been hurt by other Christians
"Millions of Unchurched Adults Are Christians Hurt by Churches But Can Be Healed of the Pain" The above is the title of a wonderful article that can be helpful for those who have been wounded and hurt by other Christians. It's worthy of reading if only to see...
Views: 445   Replies: 8
Last Post: Apr 19, 2010 5:31pm
by Judith
"Hey, the house is yours" . . .
Ya know, dear watchers, I really believe Holy Spirit is moving in mysterious ways among many of the saints as watchmen these days. This message below (as well as the tea party movement) I believe is Holy Spirit inspired. Our God is moving in an 'undercurrent' a...
Views: 428   Replies: 8
Last Post: Apr 19, 2010 2:17pm
by Sarah
2HH
Prayers for Wendy and Her Husband
Wendy and I had a wonderful talk off list and she has decided to fight for her marriage and to believe the Lord to move in this situation. Praise God! You may have read that she has been unhappy so I am not sharing anything she hasnt. Her husband believes in J...
Views: 393   Replies: 10
Last Post: Apr 19, 2010 11:58am
by Charity is Loves...
THE NEW HEAVEN AND EARTH YOU WILL ALL LOVE THIS!!!
This one really explains what Heaven will be like you will love this!! A descriptive video showing what the Bible has to say about heaven, the place God has prepared for His children.
Views: 523   Replies: 8
Last Post: Apr 19, 2010 11:13am
by kama
God willing, I'll see you again...
As my DSIL set out in her car, waiting for my brother drive their RV around so they could drive the car up onto its pully trailer, I said to her--"God willing, I'll see you again." Then she sharply said to me, "You're not going any where!!!" But we RITArians kn...
Views: 573   Replies: 15
Last Post: Apr 19, 2010 10:15am
by bonnie
Interesting bride dream this morning
Okay, here goes! It was quite the adventure. First, I was in an indoor swimming pool with other people. Then I went into the locker room to "get ready” with the other women. I don’t remember what clothes I put on, but I d...
Views: 725   Replies: 20
Last Post: Apr 18, 2010 11:02pm
by Charity
This Pentecost??
I go to a Southern Baptist church in hernando, MS.....I had, what I believe to be a confirmation this morning in our worship service!! When our pastor began his sermon, a slide came on the screen behind him. The topic at the top of the page read "The Holy Spiri...
Views: 522   Replies: 9
Last Post: Apr 18, 2010 10:55pm
by Star
p
Peggy
Iceland Volcano and Lion of Judah
Hi - New here - have been lurking for over a year. Saw this video on You Tube of the volcano in Iceland taken on April 15. Around the 15 - 20 second mark, the clouds look like a lion ready to pounce to me. Can anyone else see that, or have I just imagined...
Views: 744   Replies: 29
Last Post: Apr 18, 2010 10:37pm
by BarbS
Hurt in the Body
I have noticed something going on here at Rita as well as other boards. There is a division of sorts, a kind of division that you may, or may not think of. It's not the kind of division that is perceived between two people debating, but rather a division between t...
Views: 464   Replies: 11
Last Post: Apr 18, 2010 8:40pm
by Dee
Threat of War is Real!
The latest tension across the Lebanese-Israeli border, and by extension the Lebanese-Syrian border, has been generated by a flurry of press reports and statements about the supposed arming of Hizbullah with upgraded weapons, in the form of Scud missiles coming from D...
Views: 563   Replies: 9
Last Post: Apr 18, 2010 7:39pm
by Shirley
My experience during lunch today
I was right in the middle of having my weekly Saturday lunch with my best friend Marcy and her parents, when all of a sudden I had a wave of nausea wash over me. Then I broke out in a sweat. After that my heart started racing, then I felt dizzy. On top of everythi...
Views: 623   Replies: 22
Last Post: Apr 18, 2010 7:37pm
by Lisaleenie
Tom
AMERICAN LEADER TURNS BACK ON ISRAEL...DIRE CONSEQUENCES TO FOLLOW
As the world races toward judgment and the close of the dispensation of Grace, we need to reject any spirit of fear that tries to steal our joy of salvation and hope in our Saviors imminent return. Our resident has officially severed our 60 year strong and friendl...
Views: 823   Replies: 19
Last Post: Apr 18, 2010 3:17pm
by Tom
Requesting Urgent Prayer for Hank Bryant
Friends, some of you might remember back one year ago when I requested prayer for my Dad (Hank), who had a sudden stroke, was placed into a medically-induced coma and then contracted pneumonia. God heard your prayers and brought him through it all, with no paralysis...
Views: 420   Replies: 14
Last Post: Apr 18, 2010 3:37pm
by Virginia Arnke
Paul, I'm worried about your Roo!
Paul, dear brother, you know how much I love your kangaroo... but I'm concerned about him now. The avatar that I'm seeing looks like Freddie Krueger coming down to sweep him away!!!!! Doesn't that look like Freddie Krueger with that hat and everything? (I...
Views: 424   Replies: 15
Last Post: Apr 18, 2010 2:36pm
by Victory Chanter
Jerusalem Day is on the day we celebrate Christ's ascension!
Yom Yerushalayim, or Jerusalem Day (the day Jerusalem was united to Israel in 1967), is being observed on the Hebrew calendar on what is May 12 (starts the evening of May 11). http://www.hebcal.com/holidays/yom-yerushalayim.html Pentacost is on May 23. Ten days...
Views: 413   Replies: 11
Last Post: Apr 18, 2010 1:10pm
by Scott
Wouldn't ya have loved being there, hearing this ---, from Jesus Himself . .
"I do not pray for those alone [meaning His disciples], but also for those who will believe in Me through their word; that they all may be one, as You, Father, are in Me, and I in You; that they also may be one in Us, that the world may believe that Y...
Views: 444   Replies: 9
Last Post: Apr 18, 2010 11:26am
by Donna
I keep thinking
These days I can not help thinking all the time about the moment of the rapture among my other thoughts. I have been listening to a song sung by “Casting Crowns”, and in the song it talks about how Jesus was born and everyone s...
Views: 455   Replies: 8
Last Post: Apr 18, 2010 9:09am
by Leesa
GOD IS TAKING HIS WORLD BACK I AM SO EXCITED!!!
7 years left and this world will belong to its rightful owner and God will be setting up his Kingdom here on earth I can't wait!!! People better get on Jesus side now or be destroyed with Satan and his fallen Angels!!!
Views: 470   Replies: 8
Last Post: Apr 18, 2010 8:52am
by SisterNChrist
ATTENTION EVERYONE...
I have been receiving emails lately from folks who are complaining about other folks, their posts and their messages. This disturbs me greatly as I see it as a negative and not a positive. Where is the love and respect. This has just started in the last two weeks....
Views: 1273   Replies: 51
Last Post: Apr 17, 2010 8:48pm
by Kolleen
Prayers for Lisaleenie
Quote- Lisaleenie Dear Star, you have no idea how much these words from the Lord meant to me. Please pray for me. I have a hormonal imbalance from the hysrerectomy I had in January that causes severe anxiety attacks. I had to leave work yesterday because I was...
Views: 625   Replies: 45
Last Post: Apr 16, 2010 10:56pm
by Lisaleenie
Prayer for my lost friend Jimmy
Hey everybody. I know there are a lot of prayer requests on here. So I'll make this brief. Yesterday I posted a simple ntoe on my Facebook about the erupting volcano...no mention of Jesus or coming tribulation...just copied and pasted an article I read about the vol...
Views: 343   Replies: 16
Last Post: Apr 17, 2010 6:18pm
by BarbS
Need a little prayer
Hello Everyone, I did a boneheaded thing last night. I woke up around 2am and went to put drops in my eyes. (I have dry eyes). Well I accidently poked myself in the right eye with my finger nail. To say it hurt would be a hugh unerstatement. I of course washed i...
Views: 359   Replies: 14
Last Post: Apr 17, 2010 4:22pm
by Little Anne
Please help me :(
My son got suspended today for cheating on his 6 weeks test... He is a good kid and never gets into trouble and knows better than to cheat.... He had an A in the class before this test and all his grades were good... I got a phone call saying he was suspende...
Views: 724   Replies: 42
Last Post: Apr 17, 2010 3:25pm
by corgi mom maria
Rita Website Help Question
Each time I go out of Rita for another site, in a matter of a few seconds time, the Rita webpage expires. I have to click arrow back numerous times, or go back into Rita thru Favorites as I do initially to get in. It just expires and goes away! Is this th...
Views: 450   Replies: 17
Last Post: Apr 17, 2010 1:16pm
by Lisaleenie
s
Star
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MY AUNT RITA
To day my only liveing Aunt.Is 92 years young. She has been a blessing in so many people's lives. And yes she's a christian. I love you, Bless you, Star
Views: 756   Replies: 7
Last Post: Apr 17, 2010 12:44pm
by Texas Sue
s
Star
I SHALL BE THERE TO MY CHURCH.
Iwill be above the earth.Before you know it. I love MY CHURCH, YEHWEH
Views: 446   Replies: 7
Last Post: Apr 17, 2010 12:11pm
by Donna
<>
Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com