s
Star
MY RETURN IS IMMANENT
MY children,keep your selves HOLY to ME. I LOVE ADONI
Views: 910   Replies: 9
Last Post: Apr 11, 2010 11:28pm
by scuggers
Email I received
I hope you will pray to the Lord about what I am about to tell you in this important message:Last March 2009—the Lord did three things to me within one week: I had an end-times vision; I received a warning from the Lord to go out and to warn people...
Views: 5156   Replies: 18
Last Post: Apr 11, 2010 3:35pm
by Kolleen
Obama is not a christian . . ~~
. . . "Anyone who chooses to be a friend of the world becomes an enemy of God" . . James 4:4 There is a spiritual emergency in America. Barack Obama is in the process of trying to recreate the Christian faith in his own, very liberal and unorthodox image. Bu...
Views: 695   Replies: 26
Last Post: Apr 11, 2010 2:55pm
by Melissa
Prayer Needed
My husband has struggled with an addiction to marijuana on & off for 32 years. He is a born again Christian but says he does great then he gets tempted and then takes 2 steps back. He then beats himself up over it internally. Well the holy spirit always seem to let m...
Views: 551   Replies: 16
Last Post: Apr 11, 2010 1:46pm
by Lisaleenie
WARNING!!!!FALSE ACCUSATIONS..A WORD FROM THE LORD...Virginia
WARNING!!!....FALSE ACCUSATSIONS...A WORD FROM THE LORD...Virginia A. Hi! I received a message from the Lord early Sunday morning, around 2:30AM while sleeping. It was totally unexpected and I pray that everyone who reads it will ask the Lord for wisdom and di...
Views: 788   Replies: 10
Last Post: Apr 11, 2010 11:36am
by stephanie
Please forgive me if I caused any hurt
I love you all my precious brothers and sisters, I have learnt a valuable lesson yesterday, but I got angry in the process. Please forgive this brother if I have offended you or caused any pain. I stand with you all as your brother in Christ. I will defend m...
Views: 477   Replies: 6
Last Post: Apr 11, 2010 4:05am
by Lisaleenie
I ASK YOUR FORGIVENESS AND I HAVE A REQUEST
MY WONDERFUL BROTHERS AND SISTERS, I ask you forgiveness for not being on the board much yesterday. I am sorry for so much turmoil with a couple of new members which I have banned from RITA. I should have been here sooner to clean the board up. I apologize for any...
Views: 845   Replies: 25
Last Post: Apr 11, 2010 2:40am
by Knight Michael
Please pray for me
Would you guys mind praying for me? I have had a sinus infection for four months now and it won't respond to antibiotics (I am finishing my third round of them right now). I have tried everything herbal and all the meds my doctor has prescribed and nothing is worki...
Views: 589   Replies: 23
Last Post: Apr 10, 2010 6:17pm
by Victory Chanter
The Lord God says...
"Look at the nations and watch— and be utterly amazed. For I am going to do something in your days that you would not believe, even if you were told. (Habakkuk 1:5) "Thus says the LORD of hosts, the God of I...
Views: 678   Replies: 13
Last Post: Apr 10, 2010 5:34pm
by Donna
GET READY FOR A MIGHTY OUTPOURING...KARYN
This is a word that the Lord gave to me to help prepare His people for what He is going to do in the Earth. My call is to prepare the Bride for the soon return of her Bridegroom, the Last Days Army for the battle ahead. May this bless and encourage you. Love, In J...
Views: 616   Replies: 10
Last Post: Apr 10, 2010 4:23pm
by Charity
Antichrist prediction from 1970
Antichrist predicted alive in 1970 by Pastor Jack Hyles - sounds like someone we know about?
Views: 910   Replies: 9
Last Post: Apr 10, 2010 1:23pm
by SisterNChrist
Finding the Throne . . a vision
by Marvin Ford http://www.etpv.org/1996-97/mfvh.html Finding the Throne . . . "And since we were worshipping Jesus, I said, "Oh, I haven't seen Jesus yet!" I knew if I found the majesty on high, which is God the Father, I would find Jesus. And I could...
Views: 729   Replies: 21
Last Post: Apr 10, 2010 11:19am
by Shirley
Russian Soccer Fans Chant Christ is Risen!!
http://gatewaypundit.firstthings.com/2010/04/amazing-russian-soccer-fans-chant-holy-day-greeting-at-
Views: 1626   Replies: 9
Last Post: Apr 10, 2010 10:33am
by Donna
Heavy Stuff about AC from 5 Doves today
FROM 5 DOVES TODAY: Alan Clark (9 Apr 2010) "Heavy Stuff- About the Antichrist" -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- See link-APR 5-9 ,Russ Dizdar interview on Future Quake. A Christian radio program....
Views: 1237   Replies: 30
Last Post: Apr 10, 2010 9:52am
by Melissa
I feel very sad
I came here this morning and read all the posts, something in me said, do not reply. So I watched instead. Well, if the lurkers out there did'nt think we were whacko's beforehand, well they certainly do now my brothers and sisters. Where is the love of Christ?...
Views: 750   Replies: 14
Last Post: Apr 10, 2010 9:18am
by Kolleen
Beyond Contempt
Still can't believe I saw this with my own two eyes. When I opened the Drudge Report a few minutes ago there was an article posted toward the bottom left side of the page about a play opening in a Ft Worth, Texas theater that portrays Jesus Christ as a gay/homosexua...
Views: 668   Replies: 10
Last Post: Apr 10, 2010 6:46am
by Texas Sue
s
star
MAJOR PRAISE THE LORD
Before my husband passed away.Our fridge went out. We were useing our 12volt kooler.Today some people ????? in our bible study gave me another fridge. GLORY TO GOD.3 in one,THANK YOU. THANK YOU,...
Views: 465   Replies: 8
Last Post: Apr 9, 2010 10:35pm
by Patrick
HEALING PRAYER for J.R. Church
I just visited the Prophecy In The News site for today's report which was excellent as usual. At the end of the broadcast, Rev. J.R. Church shared that the cancer has come back and is aggressively attacking his liver.He has asked for prayer to be healed as he wants...
Views: 634   Replies: 15
Last Post: Apr 9, 2010 6:55pm
by Sandy
Prayer Request for Don & Martha Finto
I just got this in from Don Finto, my pastor. His wife Martha fell & broke her leg yesterday. We have been planning a big celebration to honor Don for his 80th birthday in a couple weeks, & the enemy has attacked sweet Martha. Please pray for her healing, & for th...
Views: 547   Replies: 9
Last Post: Apr 9, 2010 6:46pm
by Cheryl Ann
What Jesus looks like
My dear friend's 10 year old son, Drew, just had a heart transplant a few months ago. He is not doing well......his body is already rejecting the heart (prayer here, please!), but his mother emailed me and told me that Drew says he sees Jesus in his house often. He...
Views: 528   Replies: 8
Last Post: Apr 9, 2010 6:37pm
by Renee
c
Coulby
Please pray for uncle John
Dear RITA friends, Please pray for my dad's brother John. He had a stress test recently and now he will need quadruple bypass surgery tomorrow. Also, pray for uncle John's salvation. The last time I shared the love of Jesus with him on the phone he hung up on...
Views: 428   Replies: 14
Last Post: Apr 9, 2010 12:13pm
by Virginia Arnke
Has Anyone Noticed.......
the hundreds of quakes that are continuing in Baja, Mexico and Southern California that continue now days after the big quake on Easter? Also, today there were quakes above a 3.0 magnitude in Oklahoma and New Mexico. Showing up more and more around the U.S. are s...
Views: 773   Replies: 14
Last Post: Apr 9, 2010 11:09am
by Renee
To RITA
With all my heart I dedicate this truth to you, dear ones!! til He snatches us HOME
Views: 577   Replies: 8
Last Post: Apr 9, 2010 10:46am
by star
GAG!!!!! Read Your Labels!!!
http://www.extraordinaryhealth.com/ExtraordinaryHealthNewsletterApril082010/tabid/1972/Default.aspx?ContentPubID=574 [ JORDAN RUBAN IS THE AUTHOR OF "THE MAKERS DIET" ] Issue 88: From Jordan's Desk: Bugs in Food--Beetle Juice, Anyone? Bugs in food.it's...
Views: 563   Replies: 9
Last Post: Apr 9, 2010 9:09am
by HolyToTheLord
Does Anyone Know What's Happened to Prophecy In The News?
Earlier this afternoon around 3:30 p.m. I was able to access J.R. Church's update on Prophecy In the News. The site is no longer accessible. I have tried three times and get that screen saying the link is broken. This is the new webpage too. Does anyone know what's...
Views: 746   Replies: 14
Last Post: Apr 9, 2010 1:11am
by RJ
check this
http://heritage-key.com/blogs/helen-atkinson/giant-anubis-poses-ticket-tout-new-york-king-tut-exhibition-stunt
Views: 697   Replies: 10
Last Post: Apr 8, 2010 9:47pm
by Victory Chanter
s
star
YEHWEH SAID:
MY children need to know.To rely on and trust in My WORD.Iam COMING BACK. My great LOVE for my children,will never stop.For I YEHWEH am love. Give me your troubles and bask in my love for you. Each one of my children is spe...
Views: 689   Replies: 10
Last Post: Apr 8, 2010 8:26pm
by Joseph
Psalms 111-117 (2011-2017)_Years of the Tribulation & Psalms 118 (2018)
Ever since I first read J.R. Church's book, " Hidden Prophecies in the Psalms" back in the late 1980's I've known without a doubt that the book of Psalms follows the 20th and the beginning of the 21st century. Not year by year but the years that it does touch leaves...
Views: 1065   Replies: 12
Last Post: Apr 8, 2010 7:22pm
by Mark W
WHAT is wrong with this guy!~~
Obama Limits When U.S. Would Use Nuclear Arms By DAVID E. SANGER and PETER BAKER Published: April 5, 2010 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ — President Obama said Monday that he was revamping American nuclear strategy to substantially narrow the conditio...
Views: 777   Replies: 12
Last Post: Apr 8, 2010 6:46pm
by Joseph
Must Hear This Message
On Sid Roth's radio show this week he is interviewing Bruce Allen. The whole week is good, but on Wednesday's program Bruce is telling about being caught up to heaven a year ago where he saw his aunt. She told him that the wedding supper is ready and there is a lot...
Views: 898   Replies: 21
Last Post: Apr 8, 2010 5:56pm
by star
Rapture ~~~
A GOD GIVEN DREAM ON RAPTURE. Wednesday, March 10, 2010 at 7:25pm This Monday morning (8.03.10), I woke up at exactly 5:20 AM at the end of this dream: . . "I had gone to a nearby shop while at home to buy a copy of newspaper for my dad. Immediately I ste...
Views: 586   Replies: 7
Last Post: Apr 8, 2010 1:10pm
by mary
idols . . . what are they?
according to our Lord, . . anything put before Christ. . Repentance?. What is it? Is it an essential part of the gospel message? Isn't it so, Christ's invitation to salvation is His command to believe and repent. Martyn Lloyd-Jones. "Repentance means tha...
Views: 429   Replies: 8
Last Post: Apr 8, 2010 11:56am
by bonbell
TWENTY LITTLE KNOWN FACTS ABOUT PENTECOST...SOUNDS LIKE A BIG RAPTURE PSSIBILITY!!!!
Twenty little known facts about Pentecost" -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Twenty little known facts about Pentecost My purpose for writing this summary as I reviewed many different articles and books r...
Views: 663   Replies: 9
Last Post: Apr 8, 2010 10:30am
by SweetMarie
k
KG
Newbie Here :)
Hi everybody! New on here, been lurking for a couple of days. I am looking for a job, have been for a few months with not much success. I have been in the top couple of candidates (according to my recruiters), but just not the very top one. It was really fr...
Views: 566   Replies: 16
Last Post: Apr 8, 2010 3:26am
by Knight Michael
We won't give up . .
praying for precious Erica Nicole Braden ~ ~ From Georgia: . . "here is the latest regarding our precious granddaughter and it really does not look good so far. But we won't give up praying. Thank you, all! The treatment Erica is going to expe...
Views: 726   Replies: 24
Last Post: Apr 7, 2010 8:45pm
by star
People Get Ready....Persecution is Coming
Have you been noticing the media attacks on Christians lately? The militia, the tea partiers, all labeled "Christian Extremists? How funny this is ALL happening AT THE SAME TIME WE ARE TURNING AGAINST ISRAEL!!!!!!!!! This is NOT a COINCIDENCE!!!! Who will fi...
Views: 694   Replies: 8
Last Post: Apr 7, 2010 6:54pm
by Coulby
My Uncle Tony passed away this AM
He never did wake up from the massive heart attack he suffered 2 weeks ago. Although that heart attack was caught in the hospital in time, he already had 5 blockages on just 1 side of his heart alone, and had other blockages which would have required open heart surge...
Views: 469   Replies: 12
Last Post: Apr 7, 2010 3:49pm
by Geneustace
p
punky
Prayers Please
Hi all, I am needing lots of prayer for my 79 year old husband who may be having to have cartoid artery surgery soon. He is quite frail and after 51 years I would rather we went home together than be left alone. I am praying for our Lord to come get us all soon as...
Views: 740   Replies: 35
Last Post: Apr 7, 2010 3:14pm
by punky
s
star
JESUS SAID:YOU ARE WRITTEN ON THE PALM OF MY HAND
Thus saith the LORD.Keep your selves ready for MY COMING.You are written on the palm of MY HAND. I LOVE YOU, YAHWEH Thank you for all the prayers.PRAYER works.I'm s...
Views: 2629   Replies: 10
Last Post: Apr 7, 2010 2:50pm
by Sandy
Views: 596   Replies: 9
Last Post: Apr 7, 2010 1:02pm
by Scarby
How do you guys feel about Churches where the pastors do not share how to ask Jesus into your heart?
I feel like the churches with pastors that are not giving people a chance to ask Jesus into their heart at the end of the service are letting God down. Because learning theology is good but if Jesus was to come I am afraid these people will be left behind because...
Views: 456   Replies: 20
Last Post: Apr 7, 2010 10:17am
by AngelHeart
r
Rhonda
Need Prayers
My Dear Rita Family, I just received a phone call from my dearest friend. While she was on vacation in Florida, her husband in Indiana (55 years old) died of a massive heart attack at work. This happened about 35 minutes ago. She has to make arrangements to com...
Views: 385   Replies: 10
Last Post: Apr 7, 2010 3:57am
by Ditta
d
Ditta
HOSPITAL APPOINTMENT TOMORROW - PLEASE PRAY FOR ME!!!!
Hey family please pray for the hospital consultation I have tomorrow which follows the doctor's referral from a couple weeks back. Some of the sisters know more about it but I just need Jesus to be with me and for there to be a good report. It's just a consultation...
Views: 1016   Replies: 53
Last Post: Apr 7, 2010 3:41am
by Ditta
Even the secular news is questioning it . . .
http://w3.newsmax.com/a/apr09/?s=al&promo_code=9B62-1 Take a look @ what's in Newsmax. ~ ~ Newmax's compelling "Jesus Question" report exploring: * What the Bible predicts about the Second Coming * The surprising number of Americans who expect Ch...
Views: 719   Replies: 10
Last Post: Apr 6, 2010 11:39pm
by Geneustace
Prayer request for employment
Hello Dear Brothers and Sisters, I had hoped that we would have gone Home to be with our Lord by now, but since that has not happened I really could use some prayer right now. My Husband has been unemployed since he lost his job of 29 years in November of 2008....
Views: 468   Replies: 12
Last Post: Apr 6, 2010 8:10pm
by 2HH
PRAYER REQUEST...4/6/10 VIRGINIA
Please continue to pray for Star. I just talked to her and she is not good. She is very sick to her stomach...she feels the flu has now gone to there.She sounded very weak. Lord, I pray that you will send your word and heal our sister Star...that her sickness wi...
Views: 326   Replies: 7
Last Post: Apr 6, 2010 7:36pm
by Shirley
A DREAM....PENTECOST RAPTURE????
mattieschenkel Five/six weeks ago I had a strange dream. Shortly: I was in a boat with my family. As I tried to save their lives, they left me in the water. After a long, dangerous lonely time I came on land, walked home. In my dream I asked the Lord; is this...
Views: 600   Replies: 7
Last Post: Apr 6, 2010 7:00pm
by bonnie
s
Sandy
Views: 513   Replies: 15
Last Post: Apr 6, 2010 5:59pm
by TN Dove
Wow!!
Lynn . . I like that pic at the top!!! YES!!!
Views: 766   Replies: 12
Last Post: Apr 6, 2010 5:41pm
by SisterNChrist
Is Everyone Ready to go yet... & without spot or wrinkle?
"Christ loved the church and gave himself up for her to make her holy, cleansing her by the washing with water through the word, and to present her to himself as a radiant church, without stain or wrinkle or any other blemish, but holy and blameless." — Ephesia...
Views: 720   Replies: 21
Last Post: Apr 6, 2010 5:12pm
by SisterNChrist
A BIG APOLOGY
Hi all... I want to apologize to all that read Donna's post yesterday about Choo Thomas' word. I believe the Lord gave my some much needed insight, but that where I went off on the deep end. Instead of just stating what I saw and leaving it lie, I got way over zea...
Views: 790   Replies: 22
Last Post: Apr 6, 2010 4:29pm
by Donna
When you're experiencing angelic visitations...
Do they put out a distinctive sweet flowery smell? I'm asking, b/c everytime it seems--when ever I'm having a visitation by angel, I keep smelling this sweet perfumey aroma near me. Or it's a refreshing clean smell I smell near by me. Do you too, experience...
Views: 559   Replies: 7
Last Post: Apr 6, 2010 4:08pm
by SisterNChrist
A VERY IMPORTANT MESSAGE FOR GOD'S CHILDREN
Oh my goodness you guys-- I was just thinking about the song "Joy to the world" and felt impressed to post the lyrics on another thread...and right after that, a friend sent me this YouTube link, and I couldn't believe my ears when I heard "Joy to the world" playing...
Views: 558   Replies: 8
Last Post: Apr 6, 2010 3:40pm
by Knight Michael
Do we, the flock need teachers?
. . Thankfully it's true. . . "There are other men given to the body of Christ whose only vision is the world of lost people. God has designed it that way. The teaching shepherd doesn't sit back and criticize the evangelist, nor does the evangelist criticize...
Views: 364   Replies: 9
Last Post: Apr 6, 2010 1:31pm
by Kolleen
UNBELIEVABLE!
Isn't this just issuing an invitation to our enemies to do their worst? Headline on Drudge Report right now reads: Obama to further restrict when nuclear weapons may be used... Developing... The Nuclear Posture Review... OBAMA TO WORLD: USA WILL NOT USE NUKE...
Views: 911   Replies: 17
Last Post: Apr 6, 2010 11:54am
by bonnie
Pentecost, Dispensational Change and Rapture
Some interesting reads today at fivedoves on Pentecost, dispensational change and rapture possibilities: http://www.fivedoves.com/letters/may2009/bobd55-1.htm http://www.fivedoves.com/letters/feb2010/loras211-1.htm http://www.fivedoves.com/letters/feb2010/lo...
Views: 4040   Replies: 36
Last Post: Apr 6, 2010 10:21am
by Scuggers
PRAYER REQUEST FOR STAR....Virginia...4/5/10
I talked to Star earlier today and she has a cold and alergy attack...The cold has gone into her kidneys. She said she would not be posting for a couple of days. Se needs prayer for a complete healing. Thank you. His blessings...Virginia
Views: 448   Replies: 11
Last Post: Apr 6, 2010 9:57am
by Geneustace
EMERGENCY PRAYERS NEEDED
My cousin's wife, Betty, was bitten by a wild duck. She had seen it was injured and brought it home to get help for it and while she was waiting for the humane society the duck bit her. Soon thereafter she developed migraine headaches and got very ill. They did...
Views: 1262   Replies: 44
Last Post: Apr 6, 2010 9:44am
by Geneustace
d
Derek
A word
Last month, my dad had told me that January 6th, he was told that he had 3 months left. In February, I was told sweetly, "See you in a few." So, I'm preparing myself for the worst. It could just mean that Dad may pass away on the 6th, which just happens to be...
Views: 792   Replies: 16
Last Post: Apr 6, 2010 12:48am
by Peace Lily
We are still here
So we are still here. But thanks to Tom's thread(has anyone missed his "God's Countdown to the Rapture"?) and all the wonderful additions to it, I find renewed hope. Much as I didn’t like reading at first, of Tom’s suggestion...
Views: 797   Replies: 30
Last Post: Apr 5, 2010 8:08pm
by TN Dove
<>
Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com