Welcome To Rapture In The Air
This Forum is Locked
Topic
Author
Views
Replies
Last Post
Sensing the Holy Spirit ~~~ Romans 3:23
"All fall short of the glory of God" . . Notice dear church, Paul speaks in present tense, he's not saying all HAVE fallen short of the glory of God. ~ ~ Sensing the nudging of the Spirit . ~ ~ . . . . My beloved TRUE church, . Though you fal...
Views: 663   Replies: 15
Last Post: Mar 29, 2010 6:54pm
by Shirley
vision of the RAPTURE ~~ true story
This is a true story. It is a “vision” given to me from God in November of 2001. It was given in the form of a dream repeated three times in one night. Only it was not like a regular dream, but “realâS...
Views: 961   Replies: 17
Last Post: Mar 29, 2010 5:14pm
by Donna
For anyone worried about if you will be in the Rapture read this and worry no more!!!!
I beleive that anyone who has accepted Jesus into their heart and has asked for forgiveness of their sins and meant it and truly loves Jesus with their whole heart and tries to live their life for Jesus the best way they can. Will all be in the rapture!! And th...
Views: 731   Replies: 12
Last Post: Mar 29, 2010 4:51pm
by AngelHeart
w
W.C.
VISIONS/ ANGELS : FROM THE EYES OF A HUMBLE SERVANT OF THE LORD
Please remember I saw all these events in a vision, also I like you all to know that I believe that I have a very close relationship with our Lord Jesus, as far back as 4 years old. Some time the Lord, bring it to my mine, how I would sing to Him, I truly believe th...
Views: 828   Replies: 20
Last Post: Mar 29, 2010 3:05pm
by W.C.
Why would someone knowingly teach error?
I am disturbed why people in authority,who know that easter is error yet they go on teaching error. today is sunday and it is the anniversary of the blood covenant Yahushuah made with his followers Yet i wonder if that will even be addressed in most churches.
Views: 508   Replies: 10
Last Post: Mar 29, 2010 1:18pm
by bonbell
Look at this
Act 12:1 Now about that time Herod the king stretched forth his hands to vex certain of the church. Act 12:2 And he killed James the brother of John with the sword. Act 12:3 And because he saw it pleased the Jews, he proceeded further to take Peter also. (Then...
Views: 647   Replies: 14
Last Post: Mar 29, 2010 12:25pm
by Abbershay
This will warm your heart
A friend told me this story of what happened to her. Today while eating alone, I was struck by the kindness and thoughtfulness of a young boy about 12 years old. While eating with his parents, he turned around and asked me if I was eating alone. When I replied tha...
Views: 405   Replies: 7
Last Post: Mar 29, 2010 6:53am
by Texas Sue
HAPPY BIRTHDAY PAUL
Happy Birthday Dear Brother Paul
Views: 553   Replies: 22
Last Post: Mar 29, 2010 2:13am
by Paul/Aussie
What happened on my birthday
My dear brother and sisters, I love you all dearly I am feeling much better today, a big thank you for all your prayers for this Aussie bloke. Yesterday was abit emotional with some tears. Basically my birthday was a good day, a quiet one in many respects. I...
Views: 463   Replies: 8
Last Post: Mar 29, 2010 2:08am
by Paul/Aussie
Idols
I don't post too often. But I just want to say that I agree with Angelheart and others that it is the Righteousness of Christ ALONE that saves, that the righteousness of man "is as filthy rags"--therefore I am not fearful of being left behind. Indeed, I would have mu...
Views: 581   Replies: 17
Last Post: Mar 29, 2010 12:11am
by Kman
k
kagnew
Apprehensive?????
Has anyone else been feeling very apprehensive lately?? I noticed my apprehensiveness really shot up starting yesterday. I thought that if I got out and did a whole bunch of heavy yard work, that I would calm down a bit and tire myself out. It didn't work. Oh I wo...
Views: 677   Replies: 14
Last Post: Mar 28, 2010 9:54pm
by Steve W
Everybody use their real first name...Great Idea Donna
I have what may seem like a silly question. Um . . I'm wondering if more of us would use our real first names, if that would kinda draw us even closer? . . just my thoughts .....(Donna) Great Idea Donna YBIC Randy
Views: 1706   Replies: 66
Last Post: Mar 28, 2010 9:12pm
by Lynn
THE SIREN.....COMPLETE THE CONSECRATION....STACY YERIAN ..A MUST READ!!!!
STACEY YERIAN Wellington, Colorado THE SIREN Complete the Consecration March 27, 2010 I was driving home from a trip to the mountains on 3/21/10 and as I began to drive out of the mouth of a canyon, I started to hear the sound of sirens l...
Views: 619   Replies: 8
Last Post: Mar 28, 2010 6:21pm
by 2HH
Views: 704   Replies: 28
Last Post: Mar 28, 2010 5:09pm
by Texas Sue
Vision of the Rapture
By Carlos Mwangi (Facebook): It happened last year around December. I was in the city center of Nairobi city, I had been sent by my mother to do some errands and i was now on my way back home. As i was criss crossing shoulder to shoulder i suddenly looked down for...
Views: 706   Replies: 7
Last Post: Mar 28, 2010 2:09pm
by Trinity
2HH
His Appearing
Michael Landrum 7 June 2006 The Transformation And The Rapture Of The Church When the Lord speaks a Word, that Word is alive. It has the power itself to accomplish the thing for which it is sent. Man’s words fall to the ground, yet God&...
Views: 543   Replies: 7
Last Post: Mar 28, 2010 1:28pm
by SisterNChrist
Abnormal EKG - Please Say a Prayer....
Rita Family - I believe your prayers are truly working, in Darlene's situation with her niece, and in mine in that I just heard from my youngest daughter(40). But it's not news I would have ever dreamed of! YOU DON'T EVEN NEED TO POST ANYTHING, but would you pleas...
Views: 463   Replies: 10
Last Post: Mar 28, 2010 9:15am
by 2HH
What if it's real? . . WOW~~~
http://community.webshots.com/photo/fullsize/1044658615014055466uzwedt Eric's post is the most beautiful picture of our Lord. I agree with Kelly . . . . could be a young Apostle John on the right, and a Sanhedrin on the left of this photo.
Views: 953   Replies: 16
Last Post: Mar 28, 2010 4:36am
by TN Dove
Getting Close to Jesus Christ is Costly
By David J. Stewart “ Yea, and all that will live godly in Christ Jesus shall suffer persecution.” —2nd Timothy 3:12 In sharp contrast to the heretical health, wealth and prosperity preaching of our...
Views: 974   Replies: 24
Last Post: Mar 28, 2010 1:28am
by Steve W
Feast of First Fruits Rapture????
I think there may be several good reasons to consider the Feast of First Fruits as a strong possibility for the day of the rapture. 1.) In the book of Deuteronomy 26:8 it says, "And the Lord brought us forth (RAPTURE) out of Egypt (THIS WORLD/OBAMA/SPEECH IN EGYP...
Views: 876   Replies: 16
Last Post: Mar 27, 2010 6:18pm
by Mike
r
Rich E
Being found worthy to Go in the Rapture.
Many posts on RITA have come back to being found worthy to go in the rapture. We are ALL sinners saved by grace. Can we whiten our garments by ourselves....NO. Will we, in these mortal bodies that are emnity against God, sin again....YES. Are we worthy to go in t...
Views: 495   Replies: 11
Last Post: Mar 27, 2010 4:16pm
by Steve W
The Sounding of The Trumpets - Ola Ilori
FROM 5 DOVES on 3/13/2010 Ola Ilori (13 March 2010) "THE SOUNDING OF THE TRUMPETS AND THE LORD'S SUPPER" Hi Doves, I've been led to update the article below, after discovering that I'm not the only one that believes that the 16Th of Nisan, for this Year,...
Views: 1008   Replies: 39
Last Post: Mar 27, 2010 3:29pm
by Joyful Susan
6 Big, Big, Big Angels
For Diane & all of you ladies who have lost little ones along the way. You definitely need to hear what this little girl has to say. -- “The astounding TRUE STORY of a little girl's trip to Heaven” VictoriaâS...
Views: 907   Replies: 12
Last Post: Mar 27, 2010 12:47pm
by Melissa
Blessed are the humble; Cursed are the proud. A message from our Holy Lord!
Hi all. While seeking the Lord today, He spoke into my heart. I was actually imagining that He might speak of other things--perhaps more “happy” things--than what I heard. But alas…the Holy Spirit, though eager...
Views: 726   Replies: 10
Last Post: Mar 27, 2010 12:20pm
by Coulby
Remember me in prayer please
Brother and Sisters, I love you all If possible can you please remember me while in Prayer? I have a very close loved one that keeps telling me that I am getting to religious, that I have changed. They say that I become more timid, not voicing opinions of ot...
Views: 502   Replies: 14
Last Post: Mar 27, 2010 12:03pm
by Melissa
We're ready, Lord . . can we bring You a rose?
Imagine in Heaven, where known to us we'll evermore enjoy Jesus where He is . . it would be fun, huh, to bring our God Roses God's so generous we'll hold a bunch of roses imagine the perfection and fragrance when we cast our crowns and our roses to...
Views: 690   Replies: 19
Last Post: Mar 27, 2010 10:10am
by Donna
IT IS TIME!!! Virginia, Charity etc.. ALL of RITA Please read!!!
RITA... Yesterday was a very unique day. It's the day that TN Dove came out and shared his dream on the parade and welcoming home we have looking forward to us in heaven. Never really thought of it, but why wouldn't the Lord follow the same pattern as He did when...
Views: 1013   Replies: 21
Last Post: Mar 27, 2010 9:31am
by scuggers
Of the 'born-again's" ~~
My friend Carl sent me this, saying he heard Holy Spirit affirm to him: . . “Some Bible scholars on Planet Earth use the term Rapture which is the English form of a Latin word that means to be snatched up. When Christ Your Lord star...
Views: 464   Replies: 8
Last Post: Mar 27, 2010 8:33am
by scuggers
Request for Prayer
"Therefore He is also able to save to the uttermost those who come to God through Him since He always lives to make intercession for them" I would like to ask prayer from anyone who would want to, to intercede for a moment, for my 3 adult children. Since early...
Views: 468   Replies: 22
Last Post: Mar 26, 2010 9:17pm
by Darlene
A "Must Hear" report
Found this on youtube from Monday, March 23rd. Gary Stearman has a report from a source outlining the unbelievably nightmarish plans our government has for Israel. Must hear this:
Views: 744   Replies: 15
Last Post: Mar 26, 2010 8:11pm
by corgi mom maria
Take this to heart dear ones . . . ~~~~
Praise our Lord Jesus!!! This forum relies, and always has on the Holy Spirit's exhortation to be comforted by the "coming of the Lord" (1Thes 4:18) as valid only in the context of the pre-trib view. We are exhorted to look for the "Glorious Appea...
Views: 488   Replies: 8
Last Post: Mar 26, 2010 7:28pm
by don
Had another ~FLASH DREAM~ this a.m.!!!
This is what I saw: 3/28 @ 9 (PDT). So therefore--I ask you all, could God be giving me the date & time of my (as well as my fellow Believers living in...) this specific Time Zone Rapture Departure, this Passover Week? Have ya' all been gettin' these too?
Views: 804   Replies: 17
Last Post: Mar 26, 2010 7:23pm
by Johnmac
Views: 1007   Replies: 35
Last Post: Mar 26, 2010 4:47pm
by Texas Sue
Its a Rapture clue
I was laying here thinking about the date of the 27th of march. Remember the cup...its key This is a passover sedarMat 26:26 And as they were eating, Jesus took bread, and blessed, and brake it; and he gave to the disciples, and said, Take, eat; this is my body....
Views: 664   Replies: 11
Last Post: Mar 26, 2010 3:54pm
by Ms. Victor
d
Ditta
TIME FOR A TRAVELLIN' TUNE!!!!!!!!!
Hey y'all how'd you like a tuneful ride to the Land of the Unclouded Day? love Ditta
Views: 389   Replies: 9
Last Post: Mar 26, 2010 3:37pm
by Texas Sue
Oh, this is really going to make you smile!!!!
On the way home from work, I stopped by Panda, and picked up some Chinese food for dinner. Well, I just opened up the fortune cookie, and you WON'T BELIEVE WHAT IT SAID!! "JOY WILL COME WITH THE RETURN OF A GOOD FRIEND" When I saw that, my heart jumped, and th...
Views: 578   Replies: 10
Last Post: Mar 26, 2010 3:22pm
by Lisaleenie
I'm so hurt & sad
I write you all as I sit here crying. I just saw what my niece wrote to my nephew about me on facebook. They are both liberals and very happy about Obamacare passing. This is what she wrote: Hi Jeff, thanks for standing up to our crazy conservative family. They li...
Views: 731   Replies: 19
Last Post: Mar 26, 2010 2:12pm
by Darlene
s
Scott
Possible Buyer: My House Has Too Many Doors! Realtor Agent: Board Some Up!! Got Vision!
When I heard this today from the Real Estate agent from the possible buyer it just about made my jaw drop!!! Lisa and all of you that know my vision of a few years ago will want to keep this in prayer!!! This may be it!!! This potential buyer had just a couple...
Views: 594   Replies: 19
Last Post: Mar 26, 2010 1:52pm
by Scott
"I AM CLEANSING MY CHURCH"....3/26/10.....STAR
STAR....Say to my church, "thus saith the Lord". I am cleansing My church. In their mind and in their heart. So that they might stand before me. Without spot or wrinkle. I am writing My name on their heart. In the color blue for peace with white trim for purity. (Eph...
Views: 566   Replies: 8
Last Post: Mar 26, 2010 12:35pm
by Melanie
MESSAGE FROM VERONIKA FROM GERMANY...PRAYERS FOR HER CHILDREN WHO ARE NOT READY!!!
Dear Virginia thank you, but don't post my number, only if some friend get a message from the Lord. It's looks like that my kid's are left behind. My daugther is 15 years and has a boy friend since 4 weeks. He want to come over night, I was shock. Last nig...
Views: 528   Replies: 9
Last Post: Mar 26, 2010 2:51am
by Abbershay
Our Granddaughter Had A Dream About Jesus
From Rapture Flight To Heaven - Valerie's granddaughter's dream: Our Granddaughter had a dream....about Jesus! Our Granddaughter Arianna, had a dream last night that woke her up!!! She told me that she saw Jesus in the Sky!!! It was night time, and dark, bu...
Views: 573   Replies: 10
Last Post: Mar 26, 2010 1:05am
by Victory Chanter
Almost A Quarter of Republicans Think O "may be the Antichrist"
Almost a quarter of Republicans think Obama 'may be the Antichrist' as 14 states sue over healthcare reforms By David Gardner Last updated at 10:23 PM on 24th March 2010 Americans who suggest Barack Obama should rot in hell are apparently deadly serious. Near...
Views: 705   Replies: 28
Last Post: Mar 25, 2010 10:42pm
by Angela
THE TIME IS NOW! and THE BLAST OF THE SHOFAR IS READY TO SOUND!!! JIMMY LISHMAN
Jimmy Lishman (24 March 2010) "The time is now! and the blast of the Shofar is ready to sound" -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Dear Doves, In Matthew 3:5-6 Fearlessly and boldly John said, "Repent! Chan...
Views: 837   Replies: 10
Last Post: Mar 25, 2010 10:32pm
by Lisaleenie
Forgive him Lord, for he is indeed an idiot
Just how stupid is BO? Don't say that you wasn't warned Mr.Obama
Views: 636   Replies: 19
Last Post: Mar 25, 2010 7:41pm
by Joseph
IT'S CLEAR: NO PASSOVER SACRIFICE THIS YEAR: Supreme Court: No Passover Sacrifice Again This Year
Now it is clear today, THERE WILL BE NO PASSOVER SACRIFICE THIS YEAR Supreme Court: No Passover Sacrifice Again This Year by Hillel Fendel Follow Israel news on Twitter and Facebook. (IsraelNN.com) The Supreme Court has rejected a petition requesting that...
Views: 530   Replies: 9
Last Post: Mar 25, 2010 4:23pm
by Texas Sue
s
Scott
30 Burn Patches On The Shroud Of Turin!!! Made By Melted "SILVER"! Got Judas?
Yes everybody! This is a discovery the Lord gave me about the shroud of turin that almost takes every aspect of the gospel account to task!!!!! One day I asked the Lord to help me discover something about the shroud that has not been found out yet!!! Well, it d...
Views: 614   Replies: 8
Last Post: Mar 25, 2010 1:30pm
by The Reverand Ro...
w
W.C.
A Dream one night and revealed the next
Hello Rita Folks This is my first and will be my last post here on Rita, The Lord showed me a dream, I did not ask for it He just gave it to me,And the next night explained it, That has never happened before, same dream twice. I will do the best I can in tra...
Views: 721   Replies: 12
Last Post: Mar 25, 2010 11:57am
by SisterNChrist
These and other events will occur over the next seven years.
the church expecting to be gone this year ~~ Total chaos will rule for a time. (Lk. 21: 25) * Governments will get control through sometimes-harsh methods. (Rev. 17: 12-13) * One world government will come together. (Ps. 2:...
Views: 548   Replies: 9
Last Post: Mar 25, 2010 11:13am
by Donna
The REAL Passover may be a month later than we thought...
From Five Doves: http://www.fivedoves.com/letters/march2010/fmriley315.htm
Views: 1031   Replies: 24
Last Post: Mar 25, 2010 8:34am
by TN Dove
Have You Ever Had This Thought Before You Get To Heaven?
Maybe some of you have thought about what I'm going to say below before... The other night when I was praying and I was thinking in my "seeing through the glass darkly" way. After the Good Lord takes us HOME, and after Judgment Seat of Christ for each one us, a...
Views: 666   Replies: 14
Last Post: Mar 25, 2010 12:22am
by Lisaleenie
What I heard in my spirit last night
Last night in between sleep & awake state I heard in my spirit that the black horse is now riding. I just looked up what the black horse represented and here it is: When the "THIRD SEAL" was broken John heard the third or "Man-like Living Creature" say--"Come," an...
Views: 821   Replies: 8
Last Post: Mar 24, 2010 4:31pm
by AbideInHim
I WAS SHOWN TRIUMPHANT ANGELS..... 3/23/10.....STAR
Today, 3/23/10 this vessel saw Triumphant angels. They are a witness that Jesus has already won the victory. The gowns that they are wearing strob colors. They have blonde to gold hair and they all have a silver trumpet in their right hand which they are about t...
Views: 756   Replies: 12
Last Post: Mar 24, 2010 1:41pm
by Ms. Victor
Obviously, this goes on quite a "bit" in the People's house...but this BURNS ME UP!!!
Obviously, this goes on quite a "bit" in the People's house...but this BURNS ME UP!!! ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ Fox News March 23, 2010 | 12:58 PM ET Biden Expletive on Par With Party Atmosphere He may have been stating the obvious but it was still...
Views: 545   Replies: 10
Last Post: Mar 24, 2010 9:42am
by Joseph
2HH
A shift happening at Easter (WOW!!!!!!!!!)
Thursday, March 18, 2010 I wanted to share a recent word that I received from the Lord in regards to Easter this year 2010. I was soaking in the Lord during my prayer time when he quickened me and told me that I needed to go and buy a new dress for Easter. I do no...
Views: 999   Replies: 9
Last Post: Mar 24, 2010 8:36am
by SisterNChrist
OK...THIS IS BEGINNING TO BOTHER ME!!!!!
This has gone on too long and although others have complained of the same thing, nothing seems to change! My complaint is that the church seems like they could care less that Jesus is coming back for His own. The world, especially in the US is sinking faster than...
Views: 1112   Replies: 33
Last Post: Mar 23, 2010 9:11pm
by KT
w
W.C.
DON'T ALLOW FEAR TO STEAL YOUR FRUIT FROM YOU
I, being in the way, the LORD led me. Genesis 24:27 Don't allow fear to steal your fruit from you: The Lord, said his children are having so much fear in their hearts, because the world has tried to make you, my children, apart of it. the lord, showed me how...
Views: 600   Replies: 10
Last Post: Mar 23, 2010 9:07pm
by W.C.
Going Home!
I don't remember how to post this, so here is the link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o2aLSat3h0w
Views: 456   Replies: 9
Last Post: Mar 23, 2010 5:54pm
by Diane C
REJOICE, REJOICE...THE KING IS COMING!!!!...STAR
This vessel heard Jesus say "the Helper Angels are all holding hands around the world singing "REJOICE, REJOICE, THE KING IS COMING"...REJOICE!!!! Received st 5:10AM ...3/22/10.... HIS BLESSINGS....STAR MARANATHA...Virginia
Views: 1230   Replies: 26
Last Post: Mar 23, 2010 3:32pm
by Kolleen
Don't Pray for America, Jack Kelly Post
It is very sad to watch the goings on in our government today but this is a nice article that could help to keep a better perspective on our true citizenship which is not here. God bless you all and keep looking up!! ---------------------------------------------...
Views: 750   Replies: 19
Last Post: Mar 23, 2010 11:30am
by Melissa
PLEASE READ THIS
Our Father has told us He is coming. I AM HOLDING ON TO THIS. I assumed He must have meant before sunset. Doesn't God work on Jerusalem time? I am very confused and I have received no explination. Is it still the 21st? I must wait and see. Please reply when the last...
Views: 1571   Replies: 31
Last Post: Mar 23, 2010 8:46am
by Scuggers [Tom Ta...
<>
Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com