Topic
Author
Views
Replies
Last Post
s
Star
TRUMPET ANGLES
The TRUMPET ANGLES ,are still poised to (SOUND). Praise the LORD I can share with all of you.And JESUS said others see them too.Just an up date.They have been at attention for (3) days now.As the shows me. I'll share with you.We are living in some exciting time...
Views: 2095   Replies: 26
Last Post: Mar 13, 2010 9:06pm
by Melissa
Good report from heart doctor
I saw my heart doctor this week and everything is looking good. My heart sounded good, my lungs are clear and my blood pressure was really good. I was started on another heart med, that makes 5 all total besides my regular meds.....I rattle when I walk, all that...
Views: 368   Replies: 11
Last Post: Mar 13, 2010 8:55pm
by Lisaleenie
Who is Obama's puppet master? by Jim Bramlett ~~
Mar 13, 2010 Dear friends: Some time ago I wrote an article questioning who might be the power or puppet master behind Barack Hussein Obama. It has to be someone because of his meteoric rise to power, with experience at virtually nothing, with questionable wi...
Views: 585   Replies: 8
Last Post: Mar 13, 2010 4:28pm
by Shirley
j
JIM
VIDEOs from 26th International Prophecy Conference
Videos links to the 26th International Prophecy Conference recorded by GODTV.COM PERRY STONE - What America and the Church Needs to Know http://www.god.tv/video/play?video=198 GRANT JEFFREY - Rebuilding of the 3rd Temple http://www.god.tv/video/play?video=20...
Views: 988   Replies: 17
Last Post: Mar 13, 2010 11:59am
by SisterNChrist
MY DREAM OF HELL....A WAKE-UP CALL TO HIS CHURCH....STEVE A.
Steve A (10 March 2010) "My dream about Hell- A wake-up call to His Church" -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- This is a dream I had about a year ago and now feel compelled to share it: People from all...
Views: 456   Replies: 7
Last Post: Mar 13, 2010 10:52am
by Donna
Melissa, my son who you prayed for.........last summer
Just yesterday did a talk before a town hall meeting in a city outside of Atlanta, about drug addiction and his life experience which was a lot for someone his age, in such a short amount of time. Yes, he needed rehab and constant prayer but, this is proof God is...
Views: 390   Replies: 7
Last Post: Mar 13, 2010 7:04am
by corgi mom maria
GOD OPENED THE BOOK
. . . "Immediately, we were transported to a huge place with thousands and thousands of people and heavenly beings. Oh, it was beautiful! In a little while the people seemed to fade away, and an even greater display of God’s glory began to appea...
Views: 612   Replies: 10
Last Post: Mar 12, 2010 11:41pm
by Donna
Birds Fall Out of Sky
Birds 'fall out of the sky' in England ....What scared them ?? http://www.stuff.co.nz/world/europe/3438212/Birds-fall-out-of-the-sky-in-England Birds 'fall out of the sky' in England Animal welfare experts in England are puzzled by the deaths of 75 starlings...
Views: 507   Replies: 7
Last Post: Mar 12, 2010 11:00pm
by sparrow
You Are A Citizen of Heaven, not of This World
(color and size empahsis mine - T/Sue) MARY CLARK Marianna, Florida barnabessie@embarqmail.com Kingdom Member March 10, 2010 Colossians 1:13 & 14 Who hath delivered us from the power of darkness and hath translated usinto the kingdom of His dear Son:...
Views: 485   Replies: 9
Last Post: Mar 12, 2010 10:01pm
by Lisaleenie
Clinton warns Netanyahu US-Israeli relations at risk
http://www.debka.com http://www.haaretz.com The crisis in US-Israeli relations took a sharp turn for the worse Friday night, March 12, with a phone call from US Secretary of State Hillary Clinton warning Israeli prime minister Binyamin Netanyahu that the rela...
Views: 387   Replies: 10
Last Post: Mar 12, 2010 9:58pm
by Shirley
Eyewitness Description of Jesus
FROM 5 DOVES TODAY: Jan Mikael (12 March 2010) "Lord Jesus described by Pontius Pilatus.." -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- DK, 12.o3.2o1o, a dear friend send me this two articles, and it's amazi...
Views: 719   Replies: 17
Last Post: Mar 12, 2010 8:45pm
by Mary Ann
s
Star
TRUMPETS TRUMPETS AND MORE TRUMPETS
I keep seeing more trumpets.Only these are long and I can see a sideview of angels.Holding these trumpets.These angels are very tall.All with gold colored hair.They are dressed in long white gowns. With a long pretty blue(looks like a vest).With white lette...
Views: 993   Replies: 20
Last Post: Mar 12, 2010 7:24pm
by Melissa
For those who didn't see the first post...Lynn needs our help!
Then he will say to those on his left, ‘Depart from me, you who are cursed, into the eternal fire prepared for the devil and his angels. For I was hungry and you gave me nothing to eat, I was thirsty and you gave me nothing to drink, I was a strange...
Views: 614   Replies: 12
Last Post: Mar 12, 2010 5:21pm
by Shirley
s
Scott
Israel National News: Exact Replica Of Temple Being Built In City Of Mitzpe Yericho!!
Could someone post this article and video!! This really got my attention!!! Maybe at the beginning of the tribulation period the third temple does not necessarily have to be constructed on the temple mount!!! It could easily be built on another site close to th...
Views: 1160   Replies: 7
Last Post: Mar 12, 2010 5:14pm
by corgi mom maria
Jerry and I need your prayers....
I have put off making the request, but we need your prayers. We are in a difficult financial situation right now and we need prayer warriors to help us put this problem before the throne of God. I covet your prayers....I have had to get new medicines from the ph...
Views: 826   Replies: 39
Last Post: Mar 12, 2010 3:08pm
by Mark W
Views: 617   Replies: 14
Last Post: Mar 12, 2010 1:19pm
by Texas Sue
Charity's & my #'s independent of one another+ Lisalennie's 11192-DOVETAIL
Charity's & my calculations independent of one another and Lisalennie's 11192 # that ties them together for March 29th. *************************** Thank you Coach RJ for your wise counsel from the Holy Spirit and I'm trusting His leading here. ****************...
Views: 571   Replies: 9
Last Post: Mar 12, 2010 9:19am
by Joseph
Giving Up Chocolate
Giving Up Chocolate I was walking down the street when I was accosted by a particularly dirty and shabby-looking homeless woman who asked me for a couple of dollars for dinner. I took out my wallet, got out ten dollars and asked, 'If I give you this mone...
Views: 652   Replies: 7
Last Post: Mar 12, 2010 8:55am
by HolyToTheLord
FLASH at 3:12; Johnmac's post re: "No Joking Matter"
ALL: This is the 2nd morning in a row when I have had a FLASH come into my room. It, again, lit up the whole room for a split second. This time, I decided to look quickly at the digital clock and it read: 3:12. I do NOT know if this means anything like...
Views: 708   Replies: 9
Last Post: Mar 12, 2010 12:41am
by FAITH
Would Like Your Opinioni
Do any of you get e-mails with an ending like this? You are my 8 in 8 seconds. I am not breaking this.. No way! I'M TOLD THIS WORKS!!!!! Bishop T.D. Jakes '8 Second Prayer.' Just repeat this prayer and see how God moves!! 'Lord, I love you and I need you, c...
Views: 587   Replies: 13
Last Post: Mar 11, 2010 10:20pm
by Lisaleenie
. . no such people or place . .
It makes me sick how U.S. leaders consider their 'wisdom' appropriate and right 'in order' to make peace in Israel and around the world . . These people who call themselves "Palestinians" have zero rights to 'take over' Yehweh's land belonging to His chosen . ....
Views: 648   Replies: 13
Last Post: Mar 11, 2010 9:34pm
by SisterNChrist
Follow up on my first day back at work!!! Thank you, prayer warriors!!
Dear brothers and sisters, All I can say is WOW!! When you all prayed for me today, it was like I had an army of angels with me!! I had such an awesome day, I couldn't believe it. Praise the Lord!! When I came into work today, everyone welcomed me. I got som...
Views: 538   Replies: 26
Last Post: Mar 11, 2010 9:24pm
by Lisaleenie
Interesting Coincidence ?
View This Through The Lens Of Prophecy and Scripture "Those Who Bless Israel Will Be Blessed, and Those Who Curse Israel Will Be Cursed"... The Fourth largest *alestinian state outside of *alestine (if you can't figure out the * then know that EVERYTHING is...
Views: 556   Replies: 9
Last Post: Mar 11, 2010 8:25pm
by Daffodil
Jvm
Did anyone see Jack VanImpe last night, he was on a roll! He sorta hints that O is the AC but I sorta think that he's the one who paves the way for the AC to take over because. I don't think the AC can take over untill were gone and also untill the US in intothe new...
Views: 563   Replies: 8
Last Post: Mar 11, 2010 6:43pm
by SisterNChrist
v
Vicki
Possible rapture date?
Any day is possible, but I was noticing that Easter is April 4 which is of course the 4th month and 4th day. I still find the 4's interesting to the timing. Wishfully it will be long BE-FOUR easter. What are your 4 thoughts?
Views: 765   Replies: 10
Last Post: Mar 11, 2010 11:31am
by scuggers
7.2 Earthquake strikes Chile
I just saw where a 7.2 Quake has just struck Chile. I dont have any other info but Im looking. Anyone else have info? http://earthquake.usgs.gov/
Views: 429   Replies: 7
Last Post: Mar 11, 2010 9:46am
by Wendy
Cya all Later leaving for awhile
Its been nice seeing you all but i am taking a break from here.
Views: 603   Replies: 8
Last Post: Mar 11, 2010 9:40am
by Joyful Susan
Prayers please
Can I please get yall to pray for me?.... I reallly hope that we are going to be leaving here in a few weeks. A couple of weeks ago, the day Melanie posted the In Christ Alone youtube I fell and my arm bent.. it was so painful... it turned out to be a severe sprai...
Views: 581   Replies: 22
Last Post: Mar 11, 2010 8:10am
by Rhonda
RITA is on fire tonight
No other words required!!!!! Except- Praise him, we love you dear Jesus, we long for you, we await you, and we are nothing without you
Views: 789   Replies: 15
Last Post: Mar 11, 2010 4:04am
by Knight Michael
My spirit feels like HIgh Alert Time
Something in my spirit is stirring. I feel like evil is at our doorstep & that rapture is anyday now. I just feel like I'm under HIGH ALERT. Hard to describe the feeling. Anyone else feeling like this?
Views: 968   Replies: 27
Last Post: Mar 11, 2010 12:41am
by Darlene
STUNNING! SHOCKING! Must Read Karla's Post
In case some of you passed over this post today by Karla: WHAT will he receive on this March 22!!!!!! Look at this site! Go back and click on the link she posted and read this - it is about to happen on March 22 or 3-22 which, according to the author, is a ve...
Views: 2314   Replies: 35
Last Post: Mar 11, 2010 12:33am
by AbeOwitz
I go back to work tomorrow after being home for 6 weeks after surgery....
....and I'm not looking forward to it!!! Not only do I have weeks of work piled up on my desk, but I also have to face the "Galloping Gossip" and "Hard-Hearted Hanna"...you remember her, the abusive co-worker that's angry at me because I wouldn't let her visit me...
Views: 635   Replies: 27
Last Post: Mar 10, 2010 11:07pm
by Lisaleenie
THE BLAZE OF INIQUITY
The world crumbles around us, As night eclipses day, Wicked fires burn with reckless aim, Seeking to destroy what’s in their way. The arrogant rage and fume, Unleashing a fiery wrath, Their flames of deceit ravage and despoil, Leaving dest...
Views: 642   Replies: 20
Last Post: Mar 10, 2010 7:59pm
by Humbly Irrelevan...
w
W.C.
MY DREAM ON COMPASSIONATE FOR THE NON WATCHING CHRISTIANS AND THE UNSAVED
The Lord, spoke to me in my dream a few morning ago, in my dream, the Lord, said there's something that needed to be brought to my attention, concerning having a compassionate heart, for the christians that's not watching and the unsaved. In my dream the Lord, s...
Views: 659   Replies: 18
Last Post: Mar 10, 2010 7:02pm
by Joseph
I had a Rapture Dream, But I Can't Remember Too Much About It
I wasn't gonna post, but there are so many happy people on here tonight, I just wanted to join in the fun, too! I had a rapture dream a couple of nights about, but I don't remember too many details. I've asked the Lord to help me remember, but He's only allowed m...
Views: 995   Replies: 14
Last Post: Mar 10, 2010 7:00pm
by Melissa
Hanging out in the clouds
When talking with people about the change at the rapture and the saints the whole church walking the earth for 40 days in there glorified bodies. Many people say what do you expect the the Lord to just wait up there 40 days in the clouds while we do stuff on eart...
Views: 826   Replies: 31
Last Post: Mar 10, 2010 6:52pm
by bonnie
Please, warriors, could you pray with me . . My best friend's grand-daughter has cancer,
her name is Erica, and she's only 31. She is saved, her husband is not. They have 2 children. Thank you so MUCH for praying with me, dear saints. here's her e-mail, and request from Harv, the grand-son. ~~~~ My dearest friend, I am requesting pray...
Views: 873   Replies: 38
Last Post: Mar 10, 2010 6:46pm
by bonnie
s
Star
AT THE SOUND OF THE NEXT TRUMPET
Brothers and sisters, I'm crying as I'm so excited to share this.This morning @6:05.Jesus spoke to me and said. THE GOING HOME TRUMPET WILL SOUND SHORTLY.(NO DATE). My insides are once again exclaiming GLORY
Views: 878   Replies: 18
Last Post: Mar 10, 2010 6:29pm
by bonnie
Hidden and Revealed in your own words and letters Scruggers!!! :-)
Sunday, March 3, 2010...7:37 AM EST Scuggers ScottWow Scuggers that is some detailed Jewish calendar you have posted here!!! The better to see every event listed on this printout! That is a very good tool to have in one's arsenal of timelines!!!! I think af...
Views: 619   Replies: 11
Last Post: Mar 10, 2010 4:06pm
by Joseph
2HH
Scott Walkington: The Rapture is Close
I just got this note from Scott Walkington who died for 7.5 min in 2001 and was given signs for the rapture from Jesus and his Pastor who had recently died. Here is his note: Folks, remember my "heaven experience" video, the part where I said about what Jesus...
Views: 1233   Replies: 14
Last Post: Mar 10, 2010 11:16am
by 2HH
I HEARD IT!
I heard it! I heard the trumpet sounding. Stayed up too late last night listening to teaching tapes and woke up early this morning. I had laid down on the bed and just finished listening to Billye Brim talk about heaven (10:30 am) and fell asleep. I was awakene...
Views: 1091   Replies: 30
Last Post: Mar 10, 2010 5:54am
by scuggers
Especially for Aussie Paul
Dear Paul, you are always so sweet to write great, inspiring posts for us all and to give such beautiful words of encouragement when we are needing a lift. This post is especially for you Paul. When I heard the song below, it fits you so well. Thanks for being one...
Views: 509   Replies: 8
Last Post: Mar 10, 2010 12:29am
by Paul/Aussie
s
Star
THE TRUMPET SPEAKS
Glory to God, The Lord had me go to the window,and look to the East. At first I didn't see anything.And the Lord said keep looking.I saw a (GOLD TRUMPET).It didn't blow as we understand blowing.But it spoke.Said come up here. Churc...
Views: 791   Replies: 13
Last Post: Mar 9, 2010 8:13pm
by Texas Sue
ANYBODY SEEN THIS--ANOMALIES IN NEW ORLEANS?
http://www.kenkleintv.com/NewOrleans/NewOrleans.html
Views: 1186   Replies: 22
Last Post: Mar 9, 2010 6:26pm
by Abbershay
s
Scott
March 16, 2010 Vote On Hell'th Care Covenant! Ten Days Later Law March 28, 2010!
This is looking very suspicious with all the events taking place around this Passover feast!!! Right now they are: 1) March 16, 2010: Vote on the Hell'th Care Contract for the bodies of every human citizen of America! If passed by an up or down vote it will beco...
Views: 650   Replies: 19
Last Post: Mar 9, 2010 5:57pm
by Scott
s
Scott
It Is So EASY To See The Rapture In 2010: That Even A CAVEMAN Can Figure It Out!!!
I just thought I would drop this one liner in on the messageboard because of the popularity of the caveman commercials!!!
Views: 756   Replies: 12
Last Post: Mar 9, 2010 4:12pm
by Geneustace
s
Star
JESUS SAID
Brothers and sisters, What JESUS told me to tell you Is so exciting.I was talking to the LORD,when He said (you and my church)will be up here before you know it. NO DATE,But how exciting. I've got witness chills....
Views: 588   Replies: 8
Last Post: Mar 9, 2010 2:00pm
by Kama
'Specially for Janet G (AKA Gramma Janet)
...and Donna, Shirley, Randy, Corey & Jesse, and all my other wonderful sisters & brothers who've expressed a special closeness with our little family :) I didn't have any recent pictures of Arabel, so I set her up on the couch and took some just a few minutes ago...
Views: 718   Replies: 27
Last Post: Mar 9, 2010 12:03pm
by Texas Sue
Noah's Day is TODAY
I saw a very disturbing video yesterday about the food supply and how it is now controlled by a very FEW companies. Someone loaned it to my sister and she brought it over so we could both watch it. 1. SEEDS - You may or may not know that MONSANTO now contols all...
Views: 1049   Replies: 17
Last Post: Mar 9, 2010 8:45am
by Mark W
no longer alurker
hello fellow ritas I am new but a long time lurker just thought its time in join in on the fun. I just want to say I feel like I know you all and enjoyed your post.
Views: 577   Replies: 17
Last Post: Mar 9, 2010 4:38am
by busy bee
New Here and Prayer request
Hi. I have been reading these forums for a long time but am new to posting. I feel like I already know alot of you on here in some way from reading all your posts. I am blessed to have found this website. Can I please request prayer for me over the next few days a...
Views: 534   Replies: 28
Last Post: Mar 8, 2010 9:27pm
by Brenda
SIGNS IN THE SKY----something's going on!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I just got this email today....anyone know what's going on? Dear Friends, We are getting calls from all over the United States of sightings and similar things that are going on in New Orleans . It is truly amazing. We leave next Monday for Tulsa...
Views: 904   Replies: 12
Last Post: Mar 8, 2010 8:42pm
by Kirk_777
God In Strange Places
Friends, God is going everywhere and is showing up in strange places. Isn't that just wonderful? When Jesus walked the earth physically, He was criticized for the places He went and the people that He spent time with. He responded - "those that are sick need the p...
Views: 494   Replies: 7
Last Post: Mar 8, 2010 8:05pm
by Texas Sue
All The Children GONE
FROM 5 Doves today - this seems to be a very important dream with a strong message. what do you think? T/Sue: Jana Miller (8 March 2010) "Dream : Song "ALL THE CHILDREN GONE"" --------------------------------------------------------------------------------...
Views: 578   Replies: 7
Last Post: Mar 8, 2010 7:07pm
by Lisaleenie
What if we are Wrong? Would we still Stand?
This is NOT about being wrong in believing for the Rapture, but more about coming to a place of NOT BEING SHAKEN. I have believed in the Rapture since I was 5 and Im not about to stop believing it now. Last night I was listening to the story of what happened in Eu...
Views: 612   Replies: 9
Last Post: Mar 8, 2010 5:27pm
by TeaRose
m
Mark W
Rapture? What is a Rapture?
A few years ago, I gave my Dad (now 81) a book called "Left Behind." Fast forward a month later, it created quite a discussion while we were on a fishing trip. My brother was there as well, who is a lay preacher for a Methodist Church where he lives. Dad asked, "what...
Views: 633   Replies: 18
Last Post: Mar 8, 2010 4:02pm
by Texas Sue
j
Jon
Need help and support
Guys this is a situation that has been brewing in my personal life that I simply need the love and support of members like you all for. My wife is a devout Christian, no doubt and actually brought me closer to the Lord in many ways and I'm grateful to her. However...
Views: 422   Replies: 7
Last Post: Mar 8, 2010 4:00pm
by Darlene
PART 2: September 4, 2013: Sign in Heaven -Virgo Delivered; On Earth 1,260 Days Great Tribulation!
So you want more time markers for the events after the mid-point of the tribulation period? Well, I will give them to you straight out of the scriptures themselves! God has these time markers and signatures and signs in the heavens for a reason- you know? He...
Views: 718   Replies: 13
Last Post: Mar 8, 2010 2:38pm
by Scuggers
s
Scott
Hey Everybody! I'm Trying To Pull Part Two Pages Between Scarby's Teeth Clamped Jaws! Got Pepper?!
Hey could someone throw me a shaker of pepper for a minute!!! I am trying to dislode my part two study papers from the vice clamped teeth of Scarby!!! That boy's got a death grip on them sheets of paper!! I think if I put a pepper shaker under his snout nozz...
Views: 401   Replies: 9
Last Post: Mar 8, 2010 12:44pm
by Scott
h
Heaven
Holy Spirit
I would like to talk about the Holy Spirit and would Love to hear from other members and how they recognize the small still voice or the quickening from the Holy Spirit.
Views: 877   Replies: 29
Last Post: Mar 8, 2010 11:51am
by Donna
<>
Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com