Please join us on our new website @:

Welcome To Rapture In The Air
This Forum is Locked
Topic
Author
Views
Replies
Last Post
ATTENTION BROTHERS AND SISTERS..WE HAVE A MEMBER IN NEED OF OUR HELP!
I am asking on behalf of a family member of RITA who is in dire financial need. If anyone would like to help this one that we love please email for the details of the need. I will put you in touch with our family member. This a emergency need. Much love to you...
Views: 599   Replies: 7
Last Post: Feb 19, 2010 5:35pm
by Francesca
To Melissa
I just read about your beloved Collie being killed. Please know how my heart aches for you and how sorry I am to hear this. Collies are so beautiful and our pets are our family. I know how bad it hurts to have one taken so suddenly and so violently. I pray yo...
Views: 429   Replies: 14
Last Post: Feb 19, 2010 5:29pm
by Melissa
Maitreya? The A.C.?
I do not know much about this guy but the way that his "false prophet" speaks about him, you would think he is talking about the A.C. or somethin! Calling him the Master etc.., is it possible that this Maitreya and Benjamin Creme are the A.C. and false prophet? I s...
Views: 7947   Replies: 61
Last Post: Feb 19, 2010 5:06pm
by Jan
Texas Sue, I love you
I've been knee deep working on a song for the Olympics last week, but wanted you to know I've been praying for you & Jerry. Not a day has gone by that I haven't thought about you both & said a prayer since you first mentioned it. I've been so slammed with work, that...
Views: 634   Replies: 9
Last Post: Feb 19, 2010 3:59pm
by Charity
Eternal Treasure in Heaven
I have done some research on this subject of eternal rewards. I have always had an interest in the whole heavenly reward concept, Paul talked alot about it . I read a good article that explained the heavenly rewards of gold, silver and jewels. The gold r...
Views: 495   Replies: 9
Last Post: Feb 19, 2010 1:32pm
by TN Dove
PLEASE READ TEXAS SUE AND TN DOVE!!!!!
Dearest Texas Sue & TN Dove - I have not been posting much lately and haven't been reading every post for a week or so - but I have seen enough of some posts that is really upsetting me. I am upset of the thought that you two are not here any more. I feel like I have...
Views: 603   Replies: 19
Last Post: Feb 19, 2010 11:52am
by Carlee
Enoch raptured on Pentecost?
Enoch may be a type of the church; tradition has it that he was born on Pentecost and raptured on Pentecost! The following are quotes from the below links: http://gracethrufaith.com/selah/holidays-and-holy-days/pentecost-and-the-rapture-of-the-church/ By trad...
Views: 732   Replies: 10
Last Post: Feb 19, 2010 10:51am
by Kama
RJ
Signs in the Pyramids - What do you think..
I just ran across this. I haven't read the whole thing, but thought I'd post this URL before I went to bed and read it later today.. I don't know if it's worthy to read or not.. If anyone does read it before I get back, let me know what you think... I might not...
Views: 1179   Replies: 11
Last Post: Feb 18, 2010 11:23pm
by darlene
God LOVES Us!!!!!!!!!!!!
Brennan Manning speaks on God's love in this video. "I dare you to trust that I love you just as you are, and not as you should be... because you're never gonna be as you should be". At least not while we're here.
Views: 732   Replies: 30
Last Post: Feb 18, 2010 11:18pm
by Texas Sue
If I should disappear.....
Hey guys, I just wanted to let you know ahead of time..... if I should all of a sudden disappear from RITA - it wasn't the Rapture since you guys are still here. But I think my computer is going to die any minute - it's making a really bad sound - has been for da...
Views: 488   Replies: 8
Last Post: Feb 18, 2010 11:11pm
by Joyful Susan
Just how important IS a clean house to the Lord?
Do any of you Mom's feel this way? I am really struggling with the constant assault of messiness in my home! I really and truly do the same thing every day; there seems to be no end ever of all the same cleaning and straightening and laundry and mess, yet if you ju...
Views: 904   Replies: 49
Last Post: Feb 18, 2010 9:06pm
by Melanie
God Bless The Collies
I am so sorry to hear about your collie, Melissa. Our dogs were given to us as earthly guardians and that is exactly what your collie was doing. Lets pray for our canine and feline companions that have gone on before us and look forward to our reunion soon....
Views: 479   Replies: 17
Last Post: Feb 18, 2010 8:57pm
by Melissa
It's a sad day when........
People that call themselves Christians (followers of Christ) find entertainment in vulgar shows, vulgar music, etc... I just watched a video a christian aquantance posted on facebook and it was so full of sexual immorality it sickened me and had to turn it off...yet...
Views: 484   Replies: 10
Last Post: Feb 18, 2010 4:00pm
by Carlee
d
Ditta
ARK OF THE COVENANT - RON WYATT'S TWO SONS SPEAKING
Hey everyone I just found this series. Personally it is another confirmation to me of the truth of what Ron Wyatt claimed. The first confirmation to me came directly from the Lord but I came to doubt even that after years of mud-slinging against Ron Wyatt took a to...
Views: 5127   Replies: 17
Last Post: Feb 18, 2010 3:35pm
by Joyful Susan
Urgent Prayer Request!
I just got the following email from my mother, for this young girl, whom I don't even know, situation follows below; if you could please pray for this young woman and her mother, if you feel lead. Thank you! Just so you all know and you had been asking, my friend...
Views: 468   Replies: 15
Last Post: Feb 18, 2010 3:10pm
by Lynn
A LOVE GIFT FROM THE. LORD......
My Prayer Partner called me today and told me that the Lord gave each one of those who believe on Him a red rose for Valentines Day....HE WANTED EVERYONE TO KNOW THIS!!! HIS BLESSINGS...VIRGINIA
Views: 1033   Replies: 34
Last Post: Feb 18, 2010 3:05pm
by Virginia Arnke
Your Prayers Worked, Now I need Prayer for Something Else,please!
Last week I mentioned to you all that I was having some health concerns, well praise God all symptoms left!!! Now since you all are such great prayer warriors I'm asking that you all would pray for my hubby's job. He is an auto technician and even though he is at...
Views: 384   Replies: 8
Last Post: Feb 18, 2010 1:17pm
by Darlene
a
Ales
New info on my November dream / April Rapture pointer
Hi all dear Ritarians, watchers of the blessed hope! This is a little lengthy but worth reading through, I hope. Glad for your reactions. I think I recieved yesterday more ligth on one of my dreams from last year. Here is the dream: just a month ago (Novem...
Views: 859   Replies: 9
Last Post: Feb 18, 2010 8:58am
by SisterNChrist
Where do you all live???
Hi family, I just thought it would be nice to know where all of you are living. I guess most of you are from the US??? I, as you know am from Belgium . So, any more Belgium flags on here? Probably not ...
Views: 2981   Replies: 112
Last Post: Feb 18, 2010 8:17am
by saved by grace
s
Scott
Prophecy About Something Happening On February 15, 2010 Of Great Importance!!!
I thought that February 15th was going to be a normal day like any other non-eventful day, up until the time when there came on the cable news a Breaking Alert!!! The event that might prove very prophetic is the capture of the top leader of the Taliban or Al Quada...
Views: 1073   Replies: 11
Last Post: Feb 18, 2010 1:15am
by Dee
A Call out for Ms Victor / 2HH / Faith / Geneustace
I miss you all- Ms Victor, you have been on my heart lately. I know you dont have family, I love you and miss you Your words make my day Sis, you have the most precious heart. 2HH, I know you were on holidays. Are you back Sis? Faith- I always think about y...
Views: 505   Replies: 21
Last Post: Feb 17, 2010 7:39pm
by Ms. Victor
AC Islamic?
With Iran becoming a real power dictatorship . . how many think the ac could come out of the Islamic nations? https://secure2.convio.net/srmv/site/Ecommerce?VIEW_PRODUCT=true&product_id=13241&store_id=1101&JServSessionIdr004=rs4b072h
Views: 618   Replies: 18
Last Post: Feb 17, 2010 7:21pm
by Darlene
ANYONE HERE PERSONALLY UNDERGONE DELIVERANCE
If so can you tell us please your story and what happened? Thanks
Views: 559   Replies: 7
Last Post: Feb 17, 2010 11:37am
by Stephanie
I'm a newbie!
Hi Fellow RITAs! TY Lynn, 4 my password, & 4 lettine join RITA! I too, have been a lurker, ever since I saw RITA listed on Nan/LupusMom's WWJ (Walking With Jesus) blog. I like what I see re: the different threads ya' all have posted. I find that they're...
Views: 476   Replies: 19
Last Post: Feb 17, 2010 11:10am
by W.C.
Come along on a journey of reminiscence!
I made the "mistake" of telling Donna that Kinko's has a scanner and they can put pictures on a cd or memory card for her - LOL! She had fun picking out pictures, and then she emailed them to me and proceeded to tell me to just pick out the ones I like to post on RI...
Views: 627   Replies: 15
Last Post: Feb 16, 2010 12:44pm
by JR
Views: 709   Replies: 7
Last Post: Feb 16, 2010 12:11pm
by Donna
Lord, Save Us (from Your followers)
Well, lookie here... someone did a whole movie on this topic. It's all "supposed to be" about love, not hate & judgmental attitudes: Though nine out of ten Americans claim a belief in God, public expression of faith is more contentious than ever. Even as discussio...
Views: 885   Replies: 30
Last Post: Feb 16, 2010 11:59am
by Ditta
Please pray for my son
My son brandon lives in California and he is 23. He just got out of jail for a year on drug related issues..he has been in several times. Brandon is born again and loves God....he has been out a week or so and called me today crying because he has been back on the dr...
Views: 566   Replies: 28
Last Post: Feb 16, 2010 11:22am
by bonnie
More Proof by Pastor Riley that 2010 is the year we go home!!!!
How soon…..? By Pastor F. M. Riley February 12, 2010 “So teach us to number our days, that we may apply our hearts unto wisdom.” Psalm 90:12 Dear ____________, Thank you for writing. I am glad the studies...
Views: 2176   Replies: 15
Last Post: Feb 16, 2010 11:15am
by leavin soon
Another reason for 2010-2011 ?
This has been on my heart for a long time In 1897, Theodor Herzl planned the First Zionist Congress in Basel, Switzerland. He was elected president and in 1898 he began a series of diplomatic initiatives intended to build support for a Jewish country. That was t...
Views: 966   Replies: 29
Last Post: Feb 16, 2010 10:51am
by leavin soon
Coming Pole Shift, Epic Destruction, Approaching Tribulation?
I came across this interview from watchmanscry.com with Benjamin Baruch. This is an important interview with some facinating, exciting, and yes I'll say it, frightening revelations. They even caution that they could be wrong but I feel its better to hear it and be...
Views: 779   Replies: 11
Last Post: Feb 16, 2010 8:39am
by Armageddon Thru ...
A prayer request from Jake
We need prayer for a brick-layer named Raphael, who has been working here at the orphanage for the past month, reenforcing the walls around the orphanage. He has diabetes, and just a week ago he began losing eyesight in one eye. Each day it has gotten progressively...
Views: 513   Replies: 16
Last Post: Feb 16, 2010 4:25am
by Ditta
What will you say...
...when you realize "It is TIME"...when you know the rapture is actually going to happen, like, NOW?!?! In the only rapture dream I had, what I said was not at all what I was thinking. What I said (in a barely audible voice) was, "Nooo..." But what I meant was:...
Views: 911   Replies: 37
Last Post: Feb 15, 2010 3:50pm
by corgi mom maria
SIGNS IN THE SKY --- OVER SOUTH AFRICA
Documenting the Prophetic Move of God in these Last Days by Chief Apostle Dr. Eric vonAnderseck The letters began to pour in from all over Africa and abroad soon after a local newspaper printed an article about a photograph taken by Evangelist Connie Van Wyk of S...
Views: 65535   Replies: 11
Last Post: Feb 15, 2010 3:25pm
by Joyful Susan
For "Angel of His Sovereign Lord"
There was someone who posted a wonderful, encouraging letter to brother Joseph on another thread two days ago. Her name is Angela, with the moniker "Angel of His Sovereign Lord". I just wanted to welcome her and say I hope she feels free to post more on RITA!...
Views: 676   Replies: 17
Last Post: Feb 15, 2010 2:25pm
by corgi mom
Going Home prayer please
Many of you remember about my friends Jerry and Vicki whom you have prayed for before. Another friend talked to him tonight and called to let me know that Jerry said Vicki may pass at any moment. The cancer has run its course and she is extremely weak. The friend...
Views: 729   Replies: 30
Last Post: Feb 15, 2010 1:40pm
by New Creation
What does this mean?
For days, weeks, I have been having visions of a large star high in the sky, night time. This star is followed by a vision of an outline of Jesus' face. It is getting pretty constant. Does anyone know a meaning of this type of vision? This image is fairly close t...
Views: 598   Replies: 8
Last Post: Feb 14, 2010 11:15pm
by sparrow
My little girl leaves today
It is Sunday morning here in Aussie land. This afternoon I will be going to the airport to meet my daughter Charley whom is flying out to New Zealand. As you know Charley will commence her 12 month duties working in a Christian camp. This old fella will be s...
Views: 597   Replies: 17
Last Post: Feb 14, 2010 2:37pm
by Paul/Aussie
Hi all
Hey All, It's been a while since I've posted, but I've been lurking. Still waiting for my "Blessed Hope" but in the meantime could you please pray that me and my daughters would be delivered from my husbands angry outburts, lack of motivation, and bad behavior. Als...
Views: 408   Replies: 9
Last Post: Feb 14, 2010 11:59am
by maria callison
AM I SAVED?
Last night, As I lay me down to sleep; The Lord put these thoughts inside my head, For me in the morning to truly keep. He doesn't have me write as others, He has me convey His Thoughts in prose; Although so many don't like poetry, I guess that's just the...
Views: 573   Replies: 16
Last Post: Feb 13, 2010 8:40pm
by Humbly Irrelevan...
I'll be going back to work to a group of hurt and angry co-workers...
One of my co-workers, who I nicknamed Chatty Cathy (or the Galloping Gossip) e-mailed me today that my co-workers are complaining to her that they feel hurt because I didn't give them an explanation as to why I was going to be out of work for so long. The reason...
Views: 732   Replies: 37
Last Post: Feb 13, 2010 8:18pm
by Lisaleenie
j
janice
fox news
Fox news was talking about Iran boasting about their nuclear power now and warning the west to back off. I didnt hear the rest as it was hectic in my house.
Views: 1122   Replies: 7
Last Post: Feb 13, 2010 7:54pm
by Joyful Susan
God Is In Control ! (Wonderful story)
This was sent from my friend, Pat . . A man from Norfolk , VA called a local radio station to share this on Sept 11th, 2003, TWO YEARS AFTER THE TRAGEDIES OF 9/11/2001. His name was Robert Matthews. These are his words: A few weeks before Sept. 11th, my w...
Views: 688   Replies: 10
Last Post: Feb 13, 2010 4:38pm
by Ditta
Worship the Lord!
Just felt like Loving on the Lord right now. He is so Beautiful; His Righteousness floods my soul, giving me peace and utter joy. I am washed clean by the Blood! He has taken away ALL rebuke, by His perfect sacrifice! He has done it Saints! Soon we will...
Views: 1125   Replies: 53
Last Post: Feb 13, 2010 3:54pm
by Charity
Worship in Spirit and in Truth- what does it mean?
Yet a time is coming and has now come when the true worshipers will worship the Father in spirit and truth, for they are the kind of worshipers the Father seeks. God is spirit, and his worshipers must worship in spirit and in truth.” John 4:23,24...
Views: 511   Replies: 18
Last Post: Feb 13, 2010 3:03pm
by Paul/Aussie
Tuesday Night Bride Watch... anyone?
I just got this idea from Steve W. on another thread: "I long for my LOVE, the one that I will marry. I want that more than life itself. I don't want my emotions to get away with me, but every Tuesday night, when the bride to be and her bridesmaids were spending t...
Views: 1193   Replies: 18
Last Post: Feb 13, 2010 2:55pm
by Donna
Earthquake or Nuclear Detonation?
FROM 5 DOVES TODAY Nando (12 Feb 2010) "Feb 11 2010 An earthquake in Iran or a nuclear explosion test?" Western Iran just registered a 4.6 earthquake. Did the Iranians exploded a nuclear divice as they said they were going to stun the world today? Any c...
Views: 650   Replies: 13
Last Post: Feb 13, 2010 2:26pm
by Scott
RITA as kids!
Okay, this was Paul's wonderful idea. If anyone doesn't know how to post a picture, but you have one on your computer (or can scan it onto your computer), go ahead and email it to me and I'll put it up for you. Let's get started!!!
Views: 1662   Replies: 55
Last Post: Feb 13, 2010 2:20pm
by Shirley
RITA is special / Thank you Lord
This is a very special place that the Lord has provided, full of Christian love. Like CJ said the other day, it feels like we all are drawing in closer as a body in these last days Thankyou father for your love and for these people my brothers and sisters in yo...
Views: 597   Replies: 27
Last Post: Feb 13, 2010 1:21pm
by Lisaleenie
If You Marry a Girl From Texas
THE DIFFERENCE IF YOU MARRY A TEXAS GIRL The first man married a woman from OHIO. He told her that she was to do the dishes and house cleaning. It took a couple of days, but on the third day, he came home to see a clean house and dishes washed and put away. T...
Views: 419   Replies: 7
Last Post: Feb 13, 2010 12:21pm
by Shirley
Stevia coming
The U.S. Food & Drug Administration (FDA) officially approved the use of stevia as a food-grade sweetener - paving the way for everything from stevia-sweetened soft drinks to stevia-based tabletop sweeteners. Before that stevia was not approved as a food sweetener...
Views: 653   Replies: 11
Last Post: Feb 13, 2010 10:17am
by Mark W
New, but feel like I know all of you!!!
I have been a lurker here for over a year. I have wanted to join in, but felt like the Lord was having me wait. Today I felt the Holy Spirit tell me to join in fellowship with all of you. I feel like I already know so many of you!!! Anyway, looking forward...
Views: 690   Replies: 34
Last Post: Feb 13, 2010 3:02am
by Edelweiss
For Diane C. Hijacked Thread Going Rogue
So tonight's Smallville episode was another Zatanna episode. I agree that it is a bit of a letdown from the last two episodes, but next weeks episode Persuasion is looking up. Still I would rather see more D.C. heroes and fewer meteor rock infected freaks... Se...
Views: 522   Replies: 26
Last Post: Feb 13, 2010 1:47am
by AngelHeart
Views: 516   Replies: 15
Last Post: Feb 12, 2010 11:33pm
by Lisaleenie
Prayers Needed, Please!
This is a bit embarrasing but your all family and I need your prayers so here it goes... I just started having stomach pains, occasional pelvic pain and now bright red blood in my stool. Not a ton, but it enough to notice. I'm not one to run to the dr for everythi...
Views: 415   Replies: 14
Last Post: Feb 12, 2010 11:15pm
by Shirley
For dog lovers
(url)http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gtDnpuJi6RM&feature=player_embedded(url) From YouTube "Ode to God and my dog" Just the cutest little video about dogs. It touched my heart and will yours too!
Views: 467   Replies: 12
Last Post: Feb 12, 2010 10:12pm
by maria callison
We Made The Headline on Drudge Report Today
RECORD BREAKING SNOWFALL IN DALLAS Snowfall Shatters Record, Leaves 180,000 Without Power New 24-hour snowfall record now at 12.5 inches for DFW By FRANK HEINZ Updated 1:14 PM CST, Fri, Feb 12, 2010 Large, fluffy snowflakes fell heavily across North Texa...
Views: 748   Replies: 12
Last Post: Feb 12, 2010 10:03pm
by Sarah
. . . no kidding!!
from John Clark @ 5 doves
Views: 362   Replies: 8
Last Post: Feb 12, 2010 9:49am
by Wendy
Views: 495   Replies: 9
Last Post: Feb 12, 2010 9:41am
by Melissa
d
Dee
WOW oh WOW...she is only 12 and paints heaven!!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rmm-0-Rdxo8&feature=youtube_gdata Some of these paintings are from when she was 9 and her mother is an atheist so she never heard about God....but has been given visions of heaven!!! Just amazing!!! What an amazing God-given talent!
Views: 620   Replies: 14
Last Post: Feb 12, 2010 8:46am
by maria callison
<>
Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com