Start a New Topic 
1 2
Topic
Author
Views
Replies
Last Post
36 X BoeketReeks En Harlequin (E-Books)NLT
36 X BoeketReeks En Harlequin (E-Books)NLT > http://tllg.net/SFKgpvarot8C55RQqEG 36 X BoeketReeks En Harlequin (E-Books)NLT b92c5eb40e Royksopp - Royksopp's Night Out: Live EP (2006) lg t385 android instal...
Views: 117   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jan 22, 2016 11:15pm
by fabsewe
ML MA ANaK SmP Www Indobokepz Com.rar
ML MA ANaK SmP Www Indobokepz Com.rar > http://tinyurl.com/lzdnaxl ML MA ANaK SmP Www Indobokepz Com.rar 97ffa81d91 It seems the treasure you were looking for is not here!. CW 2000 - The Tigger Movie.rar. 40...
Views: 475   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jul 16, 2014 8:37am
by benjagge
h
Hannah
Printing T-Shirts/Banners/Postcards for this or other organizations
I found an awesome website for printing t-shirts, brochures, banners, and stuff. The reason I'm posting it, is because their prices are low, and I want to support them. PrintHero.com Here's their web site: http://www.printhero.com/ [8-)][8-)][8-)...
Views: 211   Replies: 0
Last Post: Dec 10, 2008 6:26pm
by Hannah
j
johnny
merry christmas
Did you notice baby's face, Trying hard at table grace, Spitting out, wondering why, Nothing goes in mouth or eye. Did you notice startled eyes, When poppers pop, trailers fly, Christmas lights blink, flash, New found toys whirl, crash. Did you no...
Views: 220   Replies: 0
Last Post: Nov 23, 2008 12:37pm
by johnny
Daily Devotional & Prayer
If this devotional is a blessing to you, maybe you have a friend or family member that would like to start receiving this daily word. You can forward this to them, and they can use the following link to subscribe. www.liveprayer.com/FreeD.html DAILY DEVOTIONA...
Views: 546   Replies: 0
Last Post: Apr 27, 2003 5:47pm
by gumbalina
Thank you JESUS
The True Story of missing cancer. 1.First report Trinity Mother Francis Hospital Tyler Texas 2. Second Report: M D Anderson, Houston, Texas Shonnie Bryan one of the deciples of JESUS, serving at LIBERTY HARVEST MINISTRIES IN JESUS, is doing well, the hospita...
Views: 484   Replies: 0
Last Post: Feb 26, 2003 2:15pm
by Harold D. Pitts
j
Jan
Hello
Hello everyone, I just wanted to drop in and say Hi and touch base with you all on how things have been going with me lately. For a while I have been in a bad flare, I guess thats what it was anyway. All I could do was sleep. Everytime I sat down to check mail,...
Views: 480   Replies: 0
Last Post: Feb 12, 2003 12:30pm
by Jan
a
Alana
my daughter
Hi, I'm Alana for anyone who doesn't know. Also if you don't know, my daughter, who is 17, was diagnosed with fibro and chronic fatigue almost two years ago. She has been going to school part-time and has a home teacher for the rest. Well lately she has been much...
Views: 497   Replies: 0
Last Post: Dec 3, 2002 1:54pm
by Alana
AngLaJoy
Thank you to all who has been praying for my daughter AngLaJoy... we ask that you will continue to pray. They had a mix up with insurance company and had to reschedule her surgery to another hospital, on Tuesday and 10am MST. As u can imagine, we all are still very s...
Views: 524   Replies: 0
Last Post: Nov 11, 2002 3:14pm
by charlene
j
Jan
Prayers for Gumby
Gumby, my prayers are with you, my friend, for you and for your family. May God bless your family with a speedy recovery. Much Love, Jan
Views: 546   Replies: 0
Last Post: Nov 8, 2002 3:14pm
by Jan
PRAYERS NEEDED
My sister in law had a heart attack and has other complcations with internal bleeding. My brother and her were travling when this happened....LEE [my sister in law] is in icu. My brother can receive email and prayers from a lap top...so plase send your prayers...
Views: 545   Replies: 0
Last Post: Nov 2, 2002 5:05am
by lilhawk
Angies' surgery
Thank you to all who has been praying for my daughter AngLaJoy... we ask that you will continue to pray. They had a mix up with insurance company and had to reschedule her surgery to another hospital, on Tuesday and 10am MST. As u can imagine, we all are still very...
Views: 634   Replies: 0
Last Post: Nov 1, 2002 6:41pm
by charlene
Re: My son's surgery is tomorrow.
My son is home from the hospital ) It's amazing how quickly a 26 year old can recover from major back surgery. He is happy to be home but still in pain from the surgery itself. Surgery went well, he came out looking good with all his color in his face and the pain...
Views: 408   Replies: 0
Last Post: Nov 1, 2002 6:37pm
by Stephanie
My son's surgery is tomorrow.
I will be stay at his bed side until he gets out of the hospital. Please pray he will be OK and the surgery goes well. Thanks for all your kind words about mom and my son. I couldn't write more than a thank you, that's how bad I am. I hope you understand. I'll...
Views: 583   Replies: 0
Last Post: Oct 30, 2002 3:32pm
by Stephanie
prayers needed
I know I don't post on a regular basis, but I feel that the news I am carrying now needs lots of prayers.. On Tuesday Oct 22 my Pastors daughter collapsed in school. She was only 13 yrs old. She went into cardiac arrest. I had just seen he...
Views: 501   Replies: 0
Last Post: Oct 29, 2002 2:10pm
by Jennifer
Re: prayer
Hi all my sisters. I hope and pray everyone is well at this time. I want all of you who said prayers for my 13 year old Granddaughter, Taryn, that it worked! She has not had the fainting "spells" for over 2 weeks and is back in school. She will now be able to mar...
Views: 475   Replies: 0
Last Post: Oct 29, 2002 1:06pm
by Angela/LadyIllus...
family update
I wanted to write and let everyone know how we're doing. I have lost 135lbs since having my weightloss surgery last year Sept 18/01. I feel pretty healthy except been living on pain killers as we came to find out I have gallstones and my surgeon figures I have a st...
Views: 513   Replies: 0
Last Post: Oct 29, 2002 1:02pm
by Angela/LadyIllus...
Re: AngLaJoy
I forgot to apologize for not doing the postings for my precious LOTH sisters, WYCLiF and all you other prayer warriors and groups the last couple of weeks... this has been the biggest reason reason why... it really has been rough waiting for the test results. ---...
Views: 495   Replies: 0
Last Post: Oct 29, 2002 4:17am
by gumbalina
AngLaJoy
My daughter, Ang has been having seizures for over 2 years now and the doctors have had various explanations. She has 2 large lumps that have appeared and grown rapidly on the back on her head. They finally took biopsies and today the tests came back malignant. Th...
Views: 575   Replies: 0
Last Post: Oct 29, 2002 4:13am
by gumbalina
Thay's Nichole
Dearest Prayer Pals, Rangenthay was in chat last night (Sunday) with some news and plea for prayers. She's been out of town visiting grandchildren (and their parent's too of course - lol), and ran into an emergency situation with her 4 yr old grand daug...
Views: 630   Replies: 0
Last Post: Oct 28, 2002 6:32am
by Darlene
Re: Re: Prayers for Arlene & Family
OUR DEAR SWEET MOM WENT HOME TO THE LORD AT 2:15 AM SAT ....SHE WILL BE FLOWN TO NY TOMM..MONDAY ..VIEWING IS TUES AND FUNERAL MASS AND BURIAL NEXT TO HER HUBBY ON WED....RENEE AND KIDS ARE DOING OK AND ALL WILL DRIVE TO NY TOMM AS WILL MOM ARLENES BODY WILL BE FLOWN...
Views: 415   Replies: 0
Last Post: Oct 20, 2002 10:23pm
by PIXIENANA@WEBTVV...
Re: Prayers for Arlene & Family
Our most righteous Heavenly Father, Be with our precious sister Arlene and her entire family, Lord... as things seem to be closing in on them fast now. Ease the pain of Arlene's breathing, as I know you can, whether it is her time or not, she is just so precious...
Views: 401   Replies: 0
Last Post: Oct 17, 2002 3:31pm
by gumbalina
Prayers for Arlene & Family
I just left the Fibromites room, and Renee had been there.  Prayers for Arlene and her entire family are needed asap.   The priest had just left Arlene's side, and had given her "Last Rites", and had prayed with Renee.   Arlene's family are going to need all of us...
Views: 543   Replies: 0
Last Post: Oct 17, 2002 1:16pm
by Darlene
prayer
On Sept 18 my Dad passed away and I have been a busy lady supporting my Mom and Bro and helping them get through things. I have to be the strong one in the family as they are both very emotional people and tend to lead with their hearts when they should use their...
Views: 526   Replies: 0
Last Post: Oct 17, 2002 4:42am
by Ladydreamer aka ...
MUMRA
JUST SPOKE TO OUR DEAR ROOMIE MUMRA, AND SHE ASKED ME TO POST THE NEWS OF LEE'S DEATH AT 12:05 AM (CDT), THURSDAY, OCTOBER 17TH. PLEASE REMEMBER MUMRA (BETTY) AND DAUGHTER ROBIN IN YOUR PRAYERS. THEY ARE THANKFUL THAT LEE IS FINALLY AT PEACE, BUT ALREADY MISS...
Views: 514   Replies: 0
Last Post: Oct 17, 2002 2:49am
by ROSETTA
d
Diane
Horrific Traffic Accident in fog.
Early this morning in Wisconsin, a truck hit a patch of white out fog. As no one was suspecting it, car after car ran into each other, on a very heavily traveled road. Last count was 8 died, 30 injured, 3 at least? survived with scratches only, 2 are in critical cont...
Views: 535   Replies: 0
Last Post: Oct 11, 2002 10:26pm
by Diane
surgery
Just letting all you Loth Sisters know I am getting closer To Surgery Sometime in November I will let you now a date as the date Is given to me. As for my depression it still has a big hold on me I am trying to break that hold! I really don't have any friends exce...
Views: 572   Replies: 0
Last Post: Oct 9, 2002 12:11am
by Karen Magee
Re: prayer needed
Cards can be sent to Mary (Kelley's mother) at and her childrens names are Dixie, Danny, John, and Missy Mary Ballew P.O. Box 677 La Grange, Texas 78945 Thanks again sis, Terri --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- Replying to:I have a very de...
Views: 430   Replies: 0
Last Post: Oct 4, 2002 4:42pm
by gumbalina
l
Lauren
Please pray for my sister
HER NAME IS WENDY WOODS SHE TOOK OFF TO NIGHT DRIVING, AND SHE ,ISNT A GOOD DRIVER ,SHE GOT HERDRIVERS LIC. 6MONTHS AGO AND HAS BEEN IN TWO CAR WRECKS THAT WERE VERY BAD THE FIRST THREW HER OUT THE DRIVERS SIDE WINDOW AS THE CAR WAS FLIPPING AT 80MPH! THE STATE POLIC...
Views: 519   Replies: 0
Last Post: Oct 4, 2002 3:25pm
by Lauren
surgery
Reply Recommend Message 1 in Discussion From: sandra9184 WENT TO SURGEN TODAY COME TO FIND OUT THIS DR DOSNT DO THE KIND OF SURGERY I NEED SO HAVE TO RESCHEDUAL WITH TEACHING HOSPITAL IN GAINSVILLE AN HOUR AND A HALF AWAY.SO MUCH FOR CONVIENCE,HAVE CA...
Views: 533   Replies: 0
Last Post: Oct 4, 2002 3:24pm
by Sandra9184
Prayer Needs
ROOMIES, I NEED A PRAYER FOR A REAL GOOD FRIEND OF MINE. HER NAME IS REBECCA, AND HER YOUNGER BROTHER JOHN PASSED AWAY THIS MORNING. HE WAS ONLY 19. THE DOCTOR THINKS IT WAS A BRAIN ANURISM (SP) . SO IT WAS VERY SUDDEN AND SO UNEXPECETED. PLEASE KEEP HER IN YOUR...
Views: 556   Replies: 0
Last Post: Oct 4, 2002 3:19pm
by Kika~Karen
b
Becky
enternest/health
Hi Dear Friends, I had some rather horrendous medical diagnostic testing done today (Praise God It's Over!). And the results are that I'm going to have surgery toward the end of the month. The surgery is necessary to try and preserve the integrity of my kidneys wh...
Views: 527   Replies: 0
Last Post: Oct 4, 2002 2:13pm
by Becky
t
Terri
prayer needed
I have a very dear friend of mine (Starla)who lives in Arizona and she has been very busy going back and forth to Doctors, hospitals, etc.. and now her daughter (Tamilia) has gone into pre term labor, the Dr. told her to go home and get off her feet. Starla went...
Views: 453   Replies: 0
Last Post: Oct 2, 2002 4:26am
by Terri
surgery
They have scheduled the surgery for me and it will be this Thrusday, October 3 at 1:30 pm. As the time comes closer I find myself realizing that there is nothing in this world I can do but to give it up to the Lord and let him make the choice of what will happen....
Views: 549   Replies: 0
Last Post: Oct 2, 2002 4:25am
by Mary Ann
fibrosandie
HI, LORRIE. TODAY WAS VISIT TO GET SURGERY SCHEDULED. IT WILL BE ON THE 8TH. THEY WARNED ME HEADACHES WOULD BE WORSE FOR A FEW DAYS, AFTERWARDS. HUBBY IS TAKING WEEK OFF TO HELP ME. I HATE THE PREDNISONE, I AM BLOWING UP. FLUID RETENTION. TRYING TO PICK HEALTHY AL...
Views: 555   Replies: 0
Last Post: Oct 2, 2002 12:05am
by gumbalina
Samie Jo's request
I was just notified that some posted and realized how far behind I had gotten on the posts... sorry! Here is Samies request for Arlene... I COME TO ALL MEMBERS WITH A DESPERATE PLEA FOR PRAYER AND A VERY SPECIAL,MIRACULOUS HEALING FOR ARLENE. FOR THOSE WHO KNO...
Views: 503   Replies: 0
Last Post: Oct 2, 2002 12:03am
by gumbalina
t
Terri
A Bad Accident
There was a bad car wreck, Sunday night and a friend of mine happened to see it and run to help the people. She was trying to help them when a truck struck her and killed her instantly. Her boyfriend Jody was there and tried to give her mouth to mouth but nothin...
Views: 526   Replies: 0
Last Post: Oct 1, 2002 11:50pm
by Terri
j
Jan
Link to the Church
Gumby, Thank you for your continued work in the church. Can you please email me the url of a gif that I can use with the link to the church, the link on my email works but the gif says file not found. I can find a gif if you would like, but I just need to make s...
Views: 498   Replies: 0
Last Post: Sep 29, 2002 12:43am
by Jan
j
Jan
Re: Need Prayer
Oh my Kathie, your plate is very full, my thoughts and prayers are with your family. May God ease your husbands pain and suffering, and give you and your daughter the strength to get through his last days. Hugs, Jan --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- Replyin...
Views: 412   Replies: 0
Last Post: Sep 28, 2002 10:37pm
by Jan
Praise th Lord
Davy has been doing better... sounds really good to me! He has been through soooo much, but he really is a survivor! God bless you always (((( Davy )))) and Jesus be with you. Thank you Lord for sharing Davy with us... he has been such an inspiration for us all!...
Views: 381   Replies: 0
Last Post: Sep 27, 2002 4:44pm
by gumbalina
Need Prayer
My reason for writing this time is to ask for prayer for my hubby, Jim. He's in the final stages of cancer (recurring bladder cancer). My hope is that we can get him beyond this life without too much more pain and suffering. He's gone through a lot already.. having h...
Views: 216   Replies: 0
Last Post: Sep 27, 2002 4:37pm
by Kathie / Auntie ...
bac47 ~ Barb
Barb has really been having a hard time of things... with her mother taking ill and having the stroke... to her own health. Lord, she is now having panic attacks, which I am sure is a direct result from having gone through so much with her mothers care here lately....
Views: 133   Replies: 0
Last Post: Sep 27, 2002 1:09am
by gumbalina
LilyRose
LilyRose, you will always be in my heart and mind... I am sure I had already posted your need, but... the good Lord Jesus loves you dearly and just remember He is always there holding his children, even when are going through our worst... even when it seems no one el...
Views: 108   Replies: 0
Last Post: Sep 26, 2002 10:22pm
by gumbalina
Davy
Davy, I was sure there was a more recent up-date on your health... I hope it did not get lost when I was in here cleaning... but regardless, I would like to ask that everyone continue to keep him in your prayers... he has endured so much, Jesus be with him and his en...
Views: 70   Replies: 0
Last Post: Sep 26, 2002 10:18pm
by charlene kibbey ...
Meeka
Sweet Meeka really has been through so much... I am a little lost in exactly what is going on, but the good Lord knows, so please keep her in your daily prayers for healing and strength... to make it through until justice is done... Lord be with her and all those tha...
Views: 91   Replies: 0
Last Post: Sep 26, 2002 10:11pm
by charlene kibbey ...
Samie
Samie is requesting prayer for guidance, as she is being allowed to return to work with an easier work schedule. She is excited about this, (it has been a year since she has worked) yet a little scared. Also her daughter does not seem to understand her medical condit...
Views: 73   Replies: 0
Last Post: Sep 26, 2002 10:00pm
by charlene kibbey ...
This Prayer Forum
My Dearest Prayer Warriors, By now, most of you know, or have heard rumors of this Church having to "password protect" our Prayer Needs bulletin board, as a result of it being defiled by someone, (apparently sick in heart and mind). Even though this has put a...
Views: 103   Replies: 0
Last Post: Sep 26, 2002 8:20pm
by charlene kibbey ...
pixie
gm roomies yeah on vacation for 10 days boy do we need the r and r going up north to see mom and dad for the wkend a beginning of a wonderful vacation.... pryaers for tony pleeeeaaaasseee he not doing good as some know his iv is flring up and he had a cancerous tumo...
Views: 108   Replies: 0
Last Post: Sep 23, 2002 4:01pm
by charlene
g
gumby
gumbalina
Please keep me in your prayers, that I may always do the Lord will. I am facing some scary medical issues at this time, lost a wonderful friend in Connie Taylor and am being personally attacked. Lord help me to always remain strong in your will, blessed Jesus! Amen.
Views: 95   Replies: 0
Last Post: Sep 20, 2002 11:18am
by gumby
g
gumby
Connie Taylor: CTaylor
Dear surfers, My name is Jesse and I am using a friends computer to sadly tell you that Connie Taylor died in her sleep sometime in the early hours of Wednesday morning, apparently from a masssive heart attack. Connie is my close Aunt. I found your addresse...
Views: 93   Replies: 0
Last Post: Sep 19, 2002 10:42pm
by gumby
1 2
Free Forum powered by Bravenet