<>
Return to Website

Welcome!

Please join us on our new website @:

Welcome To Rapture In The Air
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Now for that surprise: "Testimony of Heaven - Inside the Holy City" by Oden Hetrick

I've been working with Oden Hetrick's family for a couple months, & have built them a new website.

Rev. Oden Hetrick visited Heaven over 80 times during his life. This video unveils amazing details of Heaven: The Holy City, The Tree of Life, The River of Life, Mansions, Chambers, The Throne of God, The Sea of Glass, Companionship & Intimacy, and much more.

Watch the Video:

http://www.odenhetrick.com/video.html

Read the Book:

http://www.odenhetrick.com/read.html

His daughter Faith is a RITA member, so if you're still out there Faith, "HI!".

Enjoy. Something to watch while we wait. It sure has encouraged me.

http://www.odenhetrick.com/

Re: Now for that surprise: "Testimony of Heaven - Inside the Holy City" by Oden Hetrick

Kerry . . what an inspiring post!!!!

makes our wait even more intense, today, huh!!! Thanks so much for sharing your surprise!!! It's wonderful!!

Re: Now for that surprise: "Testimony of Heaven - Inside the Holy City" by Oden Hetrick

TN dear Bro-

Is this daughter the "Faith" that used to post here?

I miss Faith, I think of her often.She is a very smart person.I love her and miss her

Love ybiC / Paul

P.S- Thanks for the post mate, will check out the vids later on today when all the men leave for the day from work.

Email: pgoiris1@bigpond.com

Paul/Aussie
TN dear Bro-

Is this daughter the "Faith" that used to post here?

I miss Faith, I think of her often.She is a very smart person. I love her and miss her.

Love ybiC / Paul

P.S- Thanks for the post mate, will check out the vids later on today when all the men leave for the day from work.

I don't know, as I didn't connect with her here. But, I'm guessing yes. I met her through Patti. I'll let her know you were asking about her.

EVERYONE should watch this video!! It's 1 hour 38 minutes long, but SO worth it. Explains so, so, so much about what is coming right up. After watching it, so much of this life becomes unimportant.

Donna
Kerry . . what an inspiring post!!!!

makes our wait even more intense, today, huh!!! Thanks so much for sharing your surprise!!! It's wonderful!!

Thanks, Donna. Yeah, sure was eye opening seeing how things will realllllly be when we get there.

Oh, boy, this was worth waiting for! Thanks, Kerry, looking forward to watching this video!

Well part 1 of the book was interesting.

I do have questions and misgivings about the "Companion" teaching though. It just seems so odd to me.

Hi TNDove What a blessing Thank You! I have a question though if you wouldn't mind. Do you know how old this is? Is it pretty recent? Thank you

Email: Becky98823@yahoo.com

Judith
Well part 1 of the book was interesting.

I do have questions and misgivings about the "Companion" teaching though. It just seems so odd to me.

Yes, Judith. I wondered about that part, too. Guess we'll see when we get there. He covered it much more in detail in the video. It makes much more sense the way he explains it there.

My only real thought on that is that our relationships here have to affect how we feel about having a permanent companion. But, if the Lord picks them out for us, it would have to be the best possible deal.

7butterflies
Hi TNDove What a blessing Thank You! I have a question though if you wouldn't mind. Do you know how old this is? Is it pretty recent? Thank you

You're the 2nd person who asked me that question today. I'm not sure, but I will ask them. There is no date on the DVD - just checked. I think it was a few years ago, since Oden has passed on now.

He says in the video that he 1st visited heaven in the 50's, so I think it must have happened to him throughout his life. I'll check with Joy when I talk to her next.

Better yet, I might ask Faith or one of them to log in & answer some questions.

Ok thanks. Its alright. When he said that Jesus was coming back soon I was thinking ok if this is a few years old then its very very soon now if it was soon a few years ago. We'll soon be flying away!

Email: Becky98823@yahoo.com

Wow, Kerry, I just finished watching this vdeo and if all is true. He has answered lot of questions that I have had..

I was wondering if young children would still be small and have to grow up or just get a big body as they entered into the Heveanly portals..

The movements; I figured one could think of a place and be there instantly, but also thought that when we were like strolling that we would actually be stepping, but maybe not according to him.. Of course I'd not have a problem with that. Just find it strange after these dirt bodies..

Sure hope that we don't have to wait around to much longer to find out..

I enjoyed the video, thanks for posting it..

Joseph..

Sowwy. TN Dove, but no can watch videos--PERIOD!!! PLEASE explain to me what ALL I'm missin'. PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!! TY.

Tammy

TN Dove

I've been working with Oden Hetrick's family for a couple months, & have built them a new website.

Rev. Oden Hetrick visited Heaven over 80 times during his life. This video unveils amazing details of Heaven: The Holy City, The Tree of Life, The River of Life, Mansions, Chambers, The Throne of God, The Sea of Glass, Companionship & Intimacy, and much more.

Watch the Video:

http://www.odenhetrick.com/video.html

Read the Book:

http://www.odenhetrick.com/read.html

His daughter Faith is a RITA member, so if you're still out there Faith, "HI!".

Enjoy. Something to watch while we wait. It sure has encouraged me.

http://www.odenhetrick.com/

Everybody knows what you can't see and hear Tammy!

We don't know what you will do about it!

You haven't answered one person's question's on if you:

* Drive?

* Have a car?

* If there'a a library in your area?

* Are you able to get out of the house to go there?

* Do you have neighbors, friends family where you can view what you are missing and have you asked any of them for help?

Not once have you answered any of these questions that I have seen!

Why don't you tell us what you are doing on you're end to get this resolved?

And the very biggest thing Tammy!!!

You were offered a FREE COMPUTER that would have corrected the issue, and you didn't lift a finger to accept it!

Yet you never miss the opportunity to beg posters to do everything for you, when you seem to do nothing for yourself to help the problem!

SisterNChrist
Sowwy. TN Dove, but no can watch videos--PERIOD!!! PLEASE explain to me what ALL I'm missin'. PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!! TY.

Tammy

I have to say I agree with Kolleen, Tammy.

You've been offered a FREEEEEEEEEEE computer, and yet you continue to put it on everyone else to solve your problem that could have been fixed a few weeks ago now.

The video is almost 2 HOURS LONG. Plus, there is a 60-page book that explains even more. There is no way possible to transcribe this for you without hours & hours of work on our end.

I will say that what Oden has to share is well worth fixing your problem!!! Ooodles of inside info straight from heaven, the mouth of Jesus & God Almighty himself about what's coming right up. That should be some good incentive! You won't regret it.

So, either:

1) Take up the offer of a FREE new computer that would upgrade your situation at least 10 years by emailing Donna your contact information.

or

2) Head on down to your local library like Scott & many others do with headphones in hand.

LOVE you, SIC. But, what you keep asking for isn't always possible.

Sowwwy.

God helps those who help themselves sometimes, too.

PLEASE explain to US why you won't accept a FREE gift. It would improve your life & interacting here daily tremendously! Plus, you wouldn't continually be a burden to others.

I do love you, though. I just don't understand. Being a computer guy, you should take my advice. .pdfs download lickety split, and video viewing is a cinch once you do it once or twice. I bet we'll have you posting YouTube vids in no time.

Give it a shot.

The Dove from TN

Tammy, we love you sis, but "Sowwwy" is gettin' old. Please do the right thing and get that new free computer or go to the library.

Shirley
Tammy, we love you sis, but "Sowwwy" is gettin' old. Please do the right thing and get that new free computer or go to the library.

Sorry to pile on Tammy and please know I have nothing against you personally at all and I truly mean that, but these requests of yours got old for me a long time ago. It would be understandable if it was related to a temporary situation of yours, or if you had no other options, but you were offered a free computer.

Email: Armageddon.thru.to.you@gmail.com

Kerry and Shirley ~ thanks for the support! I, and I'm certain others who feel the same, appreciate it.

Kerry, I've not been able to listen to the video, tho I tried ~ as I'm housesitting, and this laptop pauses the video very 15 seconds, so will have to wait till I get home Sat. But do very much want to see it.

"I will find out what I need to do to hear it, and I will find a way to correct the problem so I can hear it............which is the right thing to do as you said Shirley!" And I choose not to burden anyone here by asking them to spell the whole video out for me.....!

Kolleen
... this laptop pauses the video very 15 seconds...

When that happens, just download the video onto your hard drive and watch it from there. I would bet that if Tammy downloaded videos to her hard drive, she would be able to watch them. I think that Tammy said her PC was 10 years old, but that is many, many years after PCs were able to play videos.

Kolleen
Kerry and Shirley ~ thanks for the support! I, and I'm certain others who feel the same, appreciate it.

Kerry, I've not been able to listen to the video, tho I tried ~ as I'm housesitting, and this laptop pauses the video very 15 seconds, so will have to wait till I get home Sat. But do very much want to see it.

"I will find out what I need to do to hear it, and I will find a way to correct the problem so I can hear it............which is the right thing to do as you said Shirley!" And I choose not to burden anyone here by asking them to spell the whole video out for me.....!

It's quite funny that this issue is coming up on this thread.

Still working on the one for dialup. Blame the slow, tired web designer guy.

Try this link, Kolleen. It's encoded for medium speed computers & about half the file size:

http://odenhetrick.com/video_lo.html

Should have the dialup one done by the weekend.

It's flash video, ATTY. I don't think she could download this one easily like a .mov or something. The client wanted it that way. But, you could just hit pause & let the video load while you go do other things for a while. Once it's all loaded in, it should be OK.

Thanks TNDOVE...
I just love the Hetricks and their video of Heaven!
Its a real blessing.. we have SOOO much to look forward to....Nice to know we will have "covenant companions" in Heaven....I cant imagine a place so perfect as Heaven that would be missing "romantic love"...I know their are differing types of love...
and I know ALL types of love will be perfect THERE!!

Praise GOD the father, LORD JESUS and the HOLY SPIRIT..

CHRISTinCheryl
Thanks TNDOVE...
I just love the Hetricks and their video of Heaven!
Its a real blessing.. we have SOOO much to look forward to....Nice to know we will have "covenant companions" in Heaven....I cant imagine a place so perfect as Heaven that would be missing "romantic love"...I know their are differing types of love...
and I know ALL types of love will be perfect THERE!!

Praise GOD the father, LORD JESUS and the HOLY SPIRIT..

I'm so glad you got to see it, CHRISTinCheryl. It has been SO encouraging to me in the past few months as we finish this last stretch of the race.

Yes, 7 levels of intimacy once we get there — each one of them make what we have here pale in comparison, he said.

WOW! Big WOW!!

I look forward most to Yeshua's love, the peace & good people everywhere.

Can't WAIT!!!

TN Dove
It's flash video, ATTY. I don't think she could download this one easily like a .mov or something. The client wanted it that way. But, you could just hit pause & let the video load while you go do other things for a while. Once it's all loaded in, it should be OK.

I use Mozilla Firefox as my browser and if you go to the browser add-on page at Mozilla, you can add any number of Flash video downloaders. Here's the page.

Armageddon Thru To You
TN Dove

I use Mozilla Firefox as my browser and if you go to the browser add-on page at Mozilla, you can add any number of Flash video downloaders. Here's the page.

The RealPlayer downloader seems to work on IE.

OOOOOOOOOOO man can i go now, how i long to be there
my heart hurts to go so bad.

Grate site tytyty for sharing this , just awesome.

carolyn 2
OOOOOOOOOOO man can i go now, how i long to be there
my heart hurts to go so bad.

Grate site tytyty for sharing this , just awesome.

No problem, carolyn 2. YWYWYWYWYW! I'm so glad you got to see it. Such GOOD NEWS, isn't it?

My hurts, too. But, soon it will all be over & we can dance together around the throne. This will all be a bad dream long forgotten soon enough.

<>
Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com