Inu Lovers Everywhere! Forum

Welcome to the featured author's forum! Go ahead and leave some thing.... They'll love you for it...

Inu Lovers Everywhere! Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
About the Contest!!!!!!!

OK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Since there's been nothing on here about the Contest that my sexy Gabby is having on here I'll say something about it!

There really isn't a Contest if I'm the only candidate!!!!!!!!!! Please, look at the Contest and see if you wanna enter.....PLEASE!!!!!!! I feel odd being the only candidate so far so come on people! PARTICIPATE FOR THE ONE AND ONLY GABBY!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ok, I may have went a little overboard but come on, can you really blame me? XD LOL

Re: About the Contest!!!!!!!

You're right Ash!!!! I should've put something on here about the contest and I should've also made a big deal about it, but I thought that people would wanna do it *stares at everybody*....

It really isn't a contest if there's only one person in it.... If you guys won't do it for me... at least do it for Ash... so she's not the only person on the list....... * ;_; Pwweeeeeeeezzzzz!!! With a cherry on top!!!!!

Here's hoping someone else will enter...

Yes... Wonder Woman, herself....
Mix Master G!!!

Re: Re: About the Contest!!!!!!!

Ya know, the Contest shoulda been like this to people : when they saw it XD But yeah, anyway, Please people, it would be nice to have more then moi as a candidate here! I sometimes wanna go like this to some of you people :

So PLEASE make me not the only candidate guys

Re: Re: Re: About the Contest!!!!!!!

Hi!!!!!!!!! Hehe... I have sent Gabby another fan fiction of mine to put up on the contest...if she thinks it's cool of course Anyway, thank you for visiting my site Raven. It made my happy Hehehe... Well, I gotts go. My friend's gonna chew on me if I don't update my fan fic on my site O.o