Inu Lovers Everywhere! Forum

Welcome to the featured author's forum! Go ahead and leave some thing.... They'll love you for it...

Inu Lovers Everywhere! Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Woo! Go Raven!

Woo! go Raven! I knew you would win! YaY! I have ot say this again I really liked your story. I just loved it. I love your character. It was a good idea that you used your name. It isn't such a far fetched name for this story and. . .. well. . . it is just such a good story. Well. . . I just really wanted you to know.

Re: Woo! Go Raven!

Thanks alot Tina ^_^ That makes me feel all warm and fuzzy inside ^_^ I guess that you could also say that my character in my story reflects me........or so I've been told XD And I'm very sorry to keep you in suspence on what happens next but the puter that I'm currently writing that on is currently getting fixed so I can't really continue and plus I've been sick and busy with school. (I went to school even tho I was sicker then a dog) So, yeah, I'm going to try and update on both of my stories when I get that puter back so that you won't have to be in so much suspence XD I'll try not to keep you waiting but you just never know how long a puter will take to fix.......LATERS ^_^

~*Raven*~

Re: Re: Woo! Go Raven!

I just realized that I spelt my name wrong when I responded to Tina so I was just making the correction in a different post since I can't quite edit it since I've posted it XD

Re: Re: Woo! Go Raven!

Congradulations Raven. I really am happy that you won. I'm no bad sport Now all I gotta do is make an effort to win something too XD Heehee... Again, congradulations!

~*~Mara-san~*~