none

Money Loader Web Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
MAKE MONEY FAST , EASY AND NOW!!!

MAKE MONEY FAST , EASY AND NOW!!!

This REALLY works!!!
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I found this on a bulletin board and decided to try it.

A little while back, I was browsing through newsgroups just you are now and came across an article similar this that said you could make thousands of dollars within weeks with only an initial investment of USD $30:00! So I thought, "Yeah right, this must be a scam"

Like most of us, I was curious, so I kept reading.

Anyway, it said that you send $5:00 to each of the 6 names and account details in the article (Account details for any webmoney/e-money service; Liberty Reserve, Perfect Money, Paypal etc...). You then place your own name and account details in the bottom of the list at #6, and post the article in at least 200 newsgroups. (There are thousands) No catch, that was it.

So after thinking it over and talking to a few people first, I thought about trying it. I figured: "what have I got to lose, except $30:00 right. Then I invested the $30:00. Well GUESS WHAT?!... The person who suggested this bulletin made $125:00 in the first week and by the third week had a total of $45,000:00. It's certainly worth $30:00. I have spent more than that on the lottery!!!

Let me tell you how this works and most importantly, WHY it works... Also make sure you print a copy of this article now, so you can get the information off of it as you need it. I promise you that if you follow the directions exactly that you will start making more money than you thought possible by doing something so easy!

Suggestion:
Read this entire message carefully! (Print it out or download it). Follow the simple directions and watch the money come in! It's easy. It's legal and your investment is only $30:00.

IMPORTANT:
This is not a rip-off; it is not indecent; it is not illegal; and it is 99% no risk - it really works! If all of the following instructions are adhered to, you will receive extra ordinary dividends. PLEASE NOTE: Please follow these directions EXACTLY, and $50,000:00 or more can be yours in 20 to 60 days. This program remains successful because of the honesty and integrity of the participants. Please continue its success by carefully adhering to the instructions. You will now become part of the mail order business.

In this business your product is not solid and tangible, it's a service. You are in the business of developing Mailing Lists. Many large corporations are happy to pay big bucks for quality lists. However, the money made from the mailing list is secondary to the income which is made from people like you and me asking to be included in that list. Here are 4 easy steps to success:

STEP 1:
Send out an email with your name and address and copy of receipt of $5:00 sent to their account with the subject of the email as "PLEASE PUT ME ON YOUR MAILING LIST". You should have 6 emails with the subject "PLEASE PUT ME ON YOUR MAILING LIST" and proof of having sent $5:00 to each of the 6 names. Each email should have your name and address as well as your occupation. Note: What your are doing is creating a service. THIS IS ABSOLUTELY LEGAL! You are requesting a legitimate service and your are paying for it! Like most of us, I was a little skeptical and a little worried about the legal aspects of it all. So I checked it out with the U.S. Post Office (1-800-725-2161) and they confirmed that it is indeed legal. Send the emails and proofs to the below 6 persons at the indicated addresses:

1. Marvin Wagster. Perfect Money Account #: U0173512. Address: General delivery Carnarvon Ont. KOM 1J0.
2. Carman Johnson. Perfect Money Account #: U1387967. Address: P.O. Box 671, Portville, NY 14770.
3. Davis Farris. Liberty Reserve Account #: U6631093. Address: 85 Atherton Circle Pittsburg, CA 94565.
4. Marti n Molina. Perfect Money Account #: U1257088. Address: 807 Siesta Loop Robstown, TX 78380.
5. Edith Dienca Dithe. Liberty Reserve Account #: U0628050. Address: 76 Star Circle Dyersburg, TN 38025.
6. Mr. Emmanuel Omon. Liberty Reserve Account #: U2435077. Address: P. O. Box #671 274 Columbus, MT 59019.

STEP 2:
Now the number #1 name off the list that you see above move the other names up (6 becomes 5, 5 becomes 4, etc...) and add YOUR NAME as number 6 on the list.

STEP 3:
Change anything you need to, but try to keep this article as close to original as possible. Now post your amended article to at least 200 newsgroups. (I think there are close to 24,000 groups). All you need is 200 but remember, the more you post, the more money you make! You won't get very much unless you post like crazy. This is perfectly legal! If you have any doubts, refer to Title 18 Sec. 1302 & 1341 of the postal lottery laws. Keep a copy of these steps for yourself and whenever you need money, you can use it again and again. PLEASE REMEMBER that this program remains successful because of the honesty and integrity of the