Return to Website

Money Loader Web Forum

none

Money Loader Web Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Like to travel? Then why not earn money promoting it!

I was looking for a home business opportunity and was introduced to Global Travel Trends.

For a small fee they provide you with your own travel website. Your family and friends can then book all their holidays through your site and you get the commission.

Secondly if you manage to introduce 2 people to purchase the travel card you will earn some of their commission as well.

My Dad introduced me to this Business venture and is earning $2500 (USD) a month in commissions!

The amount of money that you earn is completely up to you. You will receive up to a 70% commission split on every cruise, holiday package, hotel accommodation, car rental, airline ticket that you refer to us, and in which GT Trends receives a commission. You'll also receive commissions every time you refer a friend or business colleague that also enrolls in the program and purchases your associate travel agent program.

And, when you become an Associate Travel Agent with GT Trends, you will become eligible to receive all of the perks that the travel industry has to offer, including space-available upgrades and up to 80% discounts on hotels, cruises, car rentals, vacation packages and more of your travel needs.

There is nothing like being your own boss. With our simple, step-by-step program, there is unlimited potential on how much money you can earn through commissions and bonuses, while receiving travel industry discounts and perks. So why not join the thousands of Associate Travel Agents today.

www.TravelConvenience.com