Welcome to the Alvin Stardust forum.

Please feel free to leave a message.

Talk Alvin
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: On our Alvin's passing

Alvin was a great guy, amazing performer and a very brave man to continue performing when he knew he was ill. To hear of his passing is a very sad occasion. My heart goes out to his family and friends and all the peoples lives he touched through his kindness and music. Rest in peace Alvin. Rock out up there

I would just like to say that another legend has left us and gone to the great beyond. RIP alvin. you will always be remembered in your music.

Good evening to all Alvin`s fans & to Julie, Millie & all of Alvin`s family & of course Dave his tour manager, i echo Evelyn`s sentiments & i`m still very much in shock & trying to get my head around my fantastic friend`s passing my deepest condolences & prayers & thoughts are sent to everyone that i`ve mentioned, RIP my very good friend Alvin Stardust, rock them all up there in heaven, farewell my fantastic friend, from
MARK HEENAN

We are just adding our thoughts to such a great guy. We first saw Alvin on TV and liked him and his music ever since. Lucky for us we have been going to Butlins for many years. And through Butlins have got too meet chat and know Alvin and some of his family too. I'd just like to add how much enjoyment Alvin has brought us and will continue to do so. I've a pic or two with him, and enjoyed our chats. Are thoughts go out too you all especially near and dearest to him, god bless and be with you all.