Return to Website

Zzaj D.I.Y. Forum

This forum is for ANYthing & EVERYthing related to D.I.Y. & home-produced musics. We are looking FORWARD to your discussions!

Zzaj D.I.Y. Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
"Knyaz Mishkin"

"Knyaz Mishkin" welcomes you!
Intuitive improvisation group KM has existed since 1991, headed by Leonid Narushevich. In the discography of the group - about three dozen albums, studio and live (knyazmishkin.narod.ru). Entries were issued on various labels: Wood Records (USA), Geometria, Acatzia, Jajcekletka (Russia), Kovcheg (Belarus), etc.
In the team in different times took part dozens of people, including Yuri Pavlovsky and Ivan Kirchuk (Ethno-trio Troitsa), one of the best bassists in Belarus Valery Bashkov, percussionist Alexander Sofiks, keyboardist Yuri Vasilyev, Yevgeny Poleychuk (Pr.Morriarti) and many others. The band depending on the situation may take the form of the duo to sextet. Main members: Leonid Narushevich - guitar, Victor Semashko – wind instruments.
Through its wide stylistics, KM visited many avant-garde, jazz, blues, rock ''n'' roll, ethno festivals, and continues to do this: Syrok, SKIF (Russia), Alternativa (Czech Republic), UnSound (Belarus), BalticProgFest (Lithuania), Spotkania Gospel & Jazz (Poland) and others.
KM was a guest of D.Dibrov television program Anthropology, play in open air of Radio Culture in Minsk and Moscow. The group participates in theatrical productions, accompanied by his music show silent movies, decorates the exhibitions and performances, collaborating with poets and reciter. On Rock-Coronation-2009 (Belarus) KM received the prize "for their commitment to the genre".
Music KM born naturally and sacramentally, here and now, according to the dictates of his soul and through communication with the audience. Music is very personal, truthful with 20 years of history! Free improvisation or spontaneous composing - now it is very relevant modes of music that can change perceptions about the world.

mishkin@list.ru
myspace.com/knyazmishkin1
facebook.com/leonid.narushevich
http://www.youtube.com/mishking11