Return to Website

Zzaj D.I.Y. Forum

This forum is for ANYthing & EVERYthing related to D.I.Y. & home-produced musics. We are looking FORWARD to your discussions!

Zzaj D.I.Y. Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Culture of San Marino

People in San Marino speak the Italian language. The linguistic diversity of San Marino is almost homogeneous according to a fractionalization scale which for San Marino is 0. The followers of Christianity are the religious majority in the country. 94.1% of San Marino's population live in cities. This percentage comprises the urban population of San Marino. The rate of urbanization in San Marino is considered to be 0.9. According to data on inbound tourists in San Marino, 70,000 tourists arrive in the country each year.

National anthem
The national anthem of San Marino is called 'Inno Nazionale della Repubblica', which in English means 'The National Anthem of the Republic'. It was adopted in 1894. Both the music and the lyrics have been composed by Federico Consolo.

Fast food
The first McDonalds in San Marino was opened on 6 July 1999, and it was located in Borgo Maggiore. At the moment San Marino has 1 operating McDonalds restaurants. The number of operating McDonalds restaurants in a country is indicative of the influence of Western culture and globalization in that country. Operating McDonalds restaurants could also have a direct impact on the health of a nation's citizens.

Alcohol consumption
The rate of alcohol consumption in San Marino and the relative distribution of different alcohol types are unknown, which might indicate the lack of traditional alcohol distribution industry.

National dish
One of the most popular national dishes of San Marino is torta tre monti.

https://www.confiduss.com/en/jurisdictions/san-marino/culture/