Return to Website

Zzaj D.I.Y. Forum

This forum is for ANYthing & EVERYthing related to D.I.Y. & home-produced musics. We are looking FORWARD to your discussions!

Zzaj D.I.Y. Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
IMPROVIJAZZATION NATION 'zine

Some visitors to this forum won't be familiar with the magazine I created in 1990, called "IMPROVIJAZZATION NATION". Despite it's title, it's not "just" a 'zine about jazz, or wild & crazy improv nutzos (tho' there are quite a few of both reviewed there).

We feature (obviously) music reviews, poetry & INTERVIEWS with emergent musicians/poets...

Try it out by visiting the latest issue, at:

http://home.comcast.net/~rotcod1/zzaj73.htm

After perusing the REVIEWS section & the fresh poetry, you will probably want to read the INTERVIEW I did with Maria Daines and Paul Killington.

If that doesn't sate your appetite for news/views from the D.I.Y. musician/poet underground, go to the TOP of the main page, where you can go through the archive... almost all of the issues, back thru 1990, are there!

THEN spread the word to all your friends that D.I.Y./Indie music & poetry is ALIVE here!

THANKS!

Re: IMPROVIJAZZATION NATION 'zine

Great work ZZaj,thanks for all you do for independants!
Best regards,Jake

Hey, thanks for stopping by, Jake... & hope you'll tell ALL o' yer' friends about this 'zine... we really, REALLY want to get more & more MIX artists submitting CD's to us for review, too!

(new) snail address for submissions is:

Zzaj Productions
c/o Dick Metcalf
4714 39th Avenue SE
Lacey, WA 98503

YAY! another forum

But, you KNOW you wanna' 'nother FORUM, eh?

"POKEDA!"
ATZ 016 KNYAZ MISHKIN "POKEDA!" (2006) CD-R, digipak 15 euro
Record of performance in club with the unforgettable name "Nature corner" (Moscow), December, 3rd, 2005. Leonid Narushevich, the leader of collective has characterized - " hot consertic ". First of all, certainly is very benevolent to the listener the musical program.
contacts

info@akatzia.com

tel +7 495 9227445 (russian)

+7 910 4068800 (english, russian, spanish)
http://akatzia.com/discos/pokeda.htm