Return to Website

Zzaj D.I.Y. Forum

This forum is for ANYthing & EVERYthing related to D.I.Y. & home-produced musics. We are looking FORWARD to your discussions!

Zzaj D.I.Y. Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Re: WHOSE behind that BUSH?

Tappi - it's the ACTION that counts, though... I notice (from your site) that you're a player... can you create a song that expresses what we're talking about here?

Please send us the LINK to that song when you create it!

Re: Re: Re: WHOSE behind that BUSH?

Yes and I hvae allready done it but sorry to say in finnish. It is the piece "Back to Kämp" and of course "I shot the sheriff" that is half english.

Back to Kämp is a story about an arabian sheik that is about to return to hotel Kämp in Helsinki , Finland Europe.He is loaded and starts philosofising:

I shot the sheriff is a "begging your pardon", not mine but of Reino Rinne. He is begging your pardon because he
did initialise my work Tuderus by making the story and all wordings to my song called "Tuderus 331"
And that happened in the year 1971 (?) and in his story mr Tuderus who got expelled from the city of Turku ( at that time it was the capital of Finland) in the year 1659 to Lappland (you know the place where father christmas lives). And he wanted to make all the Saame people good christian by destroying all of their "wich drums" KANNUKSET.

And so on
and so on and on....

Tappi

Re: WHOSE behind that BUSH?

Hey Dick,
You are right on the money,in response to the recent article you read. Having worked in the media(newspaper),for the last 20 yrs.,I got to see firsthand how articles & events are "sugar-coated" & swayed, to either deceive or sensationalize the public. And this is just a small town newspaper we are talking about! And what a great idea,promoting the use of music to speak out against it! Keep inspiring people to think for themselves. Sincerely, John - 1 Division

Re: Re: WHOSE behind that BUSH?

Yah... so long as the music doesn't become a "religious" campaign... it still has to be FUN (or it AIN'T music... it's "church"), eh?

But, seriously, I do think that musicians have "power" that they don't often realize... I'm really lookin' FORward to a resurgence of the '60's environment, with even MORE verve than those days, & "fueled" by more (technically) qualified players/artists who can help TURN the world back to peace! I don't mean the "peace" of the '60's, or offering false hopes to folks... I mean lyrically/rhythmically sound composition that conveys human feeling.

Well, ya' got me started.... zorry!

First, George Jr. is a puppet but definately not guiltless. Second, his Dad has quite a lot of power...more than most of us know. Third the Middle East connection is practically a surgical graft. The Skull and Bones which Prescot (the Grand Father), George H. W. Bush (The Dad) and George Jr. (the son) all belong is a Satanic Organization that exists to bring about world government. So as for George Bush saying he's a Christian...that's total BS. Prescot funded Adolf Hitler, that's a fact. Look it up in the congressional records. George H.W. Bush was CIA, the organization that "trained ALL the middle east terrorists and put Sadam in power". This all leads to world government. Everything in politics, finances, religions and education leads to world government. The Bush family are communists. Kruzchev said "we will destroy you from within" and he was correct. through the lodges came the communists and took over America.

Psht. The Bushes and the Bin Ladens? That's nothing. Check out what Georgy's grandfather got in trouble for. It seems he was working for a bank that was cleaning out money and sending it over to Germany while Hitler was using it to fund his Nazi fascist dictatorship.

And no, that's not a conspiracy theory. Read the history books, folks. The FBI even ended up having to take away the bank as a Nazi asset.