Return to Website

Zzaj D.I.Y. Forum

This forum is for ANYthing & EVERYthing related to D.I.Y. & home-produced musics. We are looking FORWARD to your discussions!

Zzaj D.I.Y. Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Finally back to music

Ah - Ken - are you SURE tha link works right? It dinna' come UP for me!

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to:

Many years ago I was a budding musician, playing the open mics and even getting courted by the ocassional unethical small label. I started writing electronic music. There is even a review of the tape "Native Sun" here on this web site.

Then everything changed for a while. Ny wife became very ill (nearly died several times), and I had to go totally corporate to keep her alive. High end computer consulting with no time for anything other than that and keepin the family all alive.

Where am I going with all this. Things have changed for me. I have what she has and can't work anymore. So I am back promoting (and writing much more) music than I have in a very long time and as a musician who has not had much of an audiance for nearly 10 years I would really appreciate it if you folks would listen to my work.

The reason I am posting this here is that my tape was reviewed here and I though I would let you all know that the entire things is available remastered as mp3s on my web site.

I am ill i nways that make it impossible for me to perform in public venues, but I can record at home. So if you don't mind being an "audiance" would you mind listening to a few pieces of music? I know I would appreciate it.

Thanks again for the review all those years ago.