Return to Website

Rick's Forum

WELCOME TO THE FROZEN ZONE MESSAGE BOARD ! THIS IS YOUR SITE. WRITE ABOUT WHATEVER YOU  LIKE WHENEVER YOU  LIKE. THE ONLY REQUEST IS THAT EVERYBODY UTILIZING THE BOARD RESPECT tHE DIGNITY OF ALL CO-USER's. THANKS. 

Rick's Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
This Message Board Is Your Board To Express Anything You'd Like To Address

Hi Friends:

This forum is just offered as a convenience. Want to share a political insight with the rest of us - write about it! Have a new song on your web site; or your myspace acct. - Tell us about it!
Is your band playing somewhere? Invite us !!!
Got a pet peeve? Share it!
Feel free to write about anything you'd like. As was stated previously the only request that I personally make of all users is - Respect the dignity of every other participant in this forum.
That doesn't mean you can't disagree with somebody. Disagree passionately, with fire in your eyes and a razor blade for a tongue. Just, no personal assaults on other human beings on the basis of some aspect of their humanity that is different than your own. For example, if John Doe agrees with the war in Iraq - and you don't: Well, tell John Doe he's an *******. But back it up with well reasoned facts. For example, saying - John Doe is an ass; violence is the tool of the ignorant and has never solved any problem on a long-term basis. Is perfectly acceptable.
On the other hand, to say " John Doe is an ass wipe because he is a Muslim; or a Jew; or a Christian, etc. - is not acceptable. Character assasination that utilizes race, gender, socio-economic status,sexual orientation, etc. - will not be tolerated and will be deleted. Repeat offenders, your IPC will be banned.

The only other rule: Absolutely nothing negative can be said about Rick Frost! If you choose to speak about Rick it must be in glowing terms, i.e. - His music is great; He's so sexy; He's a freakin' genius; etc., etc. etc.
JUST KIDDING !!!!! YOU CAN WRITE RICK FROST IS AN *******; his MUSIC SUCKS; He is as ugly as sin! The only thing you can't write is Rick sucks because he's old; or he's caucasian; or he has Type B Blood.
I think y'all get it.

Have fun

Re: This Message Board Is Your Board To Express Anything You'd Like To Address

hello there I just joined my space and the reason is I ;m real sure I have some awesome gospel original music to offer for your listening pleasure. the site listed contains 149 original songs in several positive and gospel genre. please give me a listn and let me know what you think. also I am looking for a publisher that will really push my music.

I am awriter composer and also musician,currently writing with eight different co writers thanks buddy