Return to Website

Michael Biehn Fans Message Board

Welcome to the Michael Biehn Fans message board. This forum is open to all MB fans to express their opinions, hopes and dreams for the best underrated actor around. Please observe the basic netiquette quidelines and everyone will be happy.

Michael Biehn Fans Message Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
The Division 2

The pass to play their games for a short amount of Division 2 Boosting time without needing to cover them has already been done by microsoft (it worked for Sea of thieves by way of example).And the free content after launch isn't new at all either. EA's lootboxe program has made games neglect (Battlefront two ), so they are not doing it . So they do the siege and Overwatch. However, with less content overall and no guarantee it is going to last annually 2. (And, the a personal guess, however I feel that the"free contents" for the first year are just features that should have been in the bottom game but were stretched out because of a lack of development time).

Agreed. I played TThe Division 2 and liked it, but did not enjoy the way the original stats systems performed. Didn't like that wasn't felt by electronics, and that firearms was a stat. I'm thankful that they eliminated the firearms stat, making a skill based component of the match, while focusing on wellness, amror and electronic equipment as the three primary stats. Playing the game, it felt really good... Tbh, it felt like the game I wanted to play with once I obtained The Division 2. I was hoping for this upon coming in the TThe Division 2 beta.Very excited for the full release. I was amazed that I ended up no-lifing the TThe Division 2 Beta.... And even more surprised that when I believed I was done, there was more to perform .

What in the world are you referring to? I have over 500 hours performed on the PC version and that I mostly (95 percent of the time) play PVE. I have met with plenty of people and frankly can't really remember any toxic players in PVE. The second I step in the DZ however, the opposite is true. But as far as PVE I don't understand how you're meeting so many toxic players. I often have a good time, particularly in Survival and I do not normally add random friends on things but my ubisoft accounts has LOTS of people I've played with. Can't wait.The game has been reworked completely. The healing mechanics aren't the same so you can play with pvp tactically from pve and at the DZ. Instead of squandering 10 mags so you can kill sponge has been reduced. Ubisoft is currently saying that lvl 30 is similar to the beginning of all the nonstop effort material. There is so many things in this game. Look what it has to offer before forming an opinion and into the sport.

Nothing but complaints from people. It's not the first game on steriods not close they changed the basic strategies so much no more facetanking for example it is absolutely more tactical your wrong there too and the nps are not bullet sponges when compared with The Division 2 you have to aim correctly and hit the weak points and at reward for percison aiming you hit harder and kill faster then ever. It's not socom it's a RPG I really don't know rpg that utilize 1 shot to kill so all of you people under me with negitave remarks are people players who hardly even played The Division 2 Phoenix Credits let alone know the fundemantals behind strike. It looks amazing in my opinion but people always will despise lol all good tho just pointing out an observation.