Return to Website

Michael Biehn Fans Message Board

Welcome to the Michael Biehn Fans message board. This forum is open to all MB fans to express their opinions, hopes and dreams for the best underrated actor around. Please observe the basic netiquette quidelines and everyone will be happy.

Michael Biehn Fans Message Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Blade & Soul Revolution

As mentioned previously the Warden uses a giant greatsword. This course is restricted to Jin races and the Gon. The Warden style of gameplay is to be a tank. It uses skills and attacks that will sacrifice its hp to damage enemies. I found this to be an enjoyable mechanic. After a while of BNS Revolution gold leveling, I began to see though I was not actually taking damage from enemies my health was disappearing. I realized then that was quite literal. The same with any other course, it's two components Frost and Lightning.

I stated before I didn't reach max level yet, but it should also be said to where I have unlocked the component use 33, I haven't attained a high enough. Lots of the strikes are AOE So far as element is concerned. You will place that greatsword to great ground slamming use inducing your enemies to become obsessed together with the back to back sword slamming you may do. With what I understand, now, Blade Master and Kungfu Masters are thought to be tank classes. BM being the defensive kind and KM being the offensive type. I'd say the Warden is an AOE type. Pretty much all of the attacks are AOE, making this course good for tanking multiple enemies at the same time.

As a Warden, you'll have the ability to Soul Flare in addition to each element having a stance. The lightning element has the Frenzy Stance and Frost has the Sentry Stance. I understand the frenzy posture is one in which the Warden gets an increase in speed and sacrifices health. In the sentry position Wardens have an increase in protection and their speed. The Warden with is fairly unique. While Lightning might be your tank, Inside my mind it comes across in the view of MMORPG's; Frost is more for main tanking.

Warden so far was a pretty fun class with. It is a welcome addition to being one of my favorite classes in Blade and Soul. If you would like more information on the Warden course, make sure you check out the BnS site for all that information as well as their Youtube page for videos and preview of the Warden class where the developers go over the course in a bit of Buy Blade and Soul Revolution gold detail.

Blade and Soul - information on the progress of future upgrades.

Below you'll see a squeeze of various information that relates to the general plans of developers for the evolution of the Blade and Soul endeavor, it comprises only the most fascinating aspects concerning the true gameplay.We begin, obviously, with all the new system of awakened classes. The developers intend to launch this attribute the classes for each, the first will be the sword master, the teaser of the awakening can already be seen on the promo page.