Return to Website

Michael Biehn Fans Message Board

Welcome to the Michael Biehn Fans message board. This forum is open to all MB fans to express their opinions, hopes and dreams for the best underrated actor around. Please observe the basic netiquette quidelines and everyone will be happy.

Michael Biehn Fans Message Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
MLB The Show 19 Stubs mmogo

MLB The Show 19 trade rumors: Orioles will trade Manny Machado to Dodgers.Manny Machado, the

superstar shortstop for the Orioles, will finish the season in the National League West.Machado all

but confirmed during the All-Star Game he was being traded, and Fox Sports' Ken Rosenthal reported

with "more certainty" Machado was going to the Dodgers. Can report with more certainty: Machado to

Dodgers happening. Among remaining questions, in addition to specifics of return beyond OF Yusniel

Diaz: How much money, if any, Orioles will send Dodgers to secure a better package and help ease

LAD's luxury-tax concerns."It was a tremendous honor to wear this uniform," Machado told Rosenthal.

"They gave me every opportunity to come up and play in the big leagues... (They) gave me an

opportunity to play shortstop again.""I don't know if I'm going to get a call or not (on Wednesday).

As of now, I haven't heard anything."

USA Today first reported Baltimore agreed to deal Machado to Los Angeles, and ESPN reported the sides

are going through the paperwork process to complete the deal this week.The Phillies, Dodgers and

Diamondbacks have been rumored as the three most likely landing spots for Machado in recent weeks,

but the Braves, Brewers, Indians, Red Sox, Yankees and Cubs have also inquired.Machado switched from

third base to shortstop at the start of the season and will likely stay there in L.A. with Corey

Seager out for the season after Tommy John surgery.

Rising star Max Muncy will continue to hold down the hot corner.The Dodgers will likely have to part

with pitching prospect Dustin May, as USA Today reported earlier this month.Machado, who started at

shortstop for the American League in Tuesday's All-Star Game, is batting.315 with 24 home runs and 65

RBIs so far in 2018. He turned 26 earlier this month and will be a free agent after this season.The

Orioles are in last place of the American League East standings with a 28-69 record.MLB The Show 19

wrap: Andrew McCutchen reaches base 5 times to Buy MLB 19 Stubs lead Yankees past Blue Jays.Yankees outfielder Andrew

McCutchen turned up the heat Friday in an 11-0 win over the Blue Jays.Acquired by he Yankees from the

Giants before the August 31 waiver deadline, McCutchen collected three hits with two walks. He also

hit his third home run with the Yankees and scored two runs.