Return to Website

Michael Biehn Fans Message Board

Welcome to the Michael Biehn Fans message board. This forum is open to all MB fans to express their opinions, hopes and dreams for the best underrated actor around. Please observe the basic netiquette quidelines and everyone will be happy.

Michael Biehn Fans Message Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
I've run FD Maplestory M Mesos for sale

I've run FD Maple story M Mesos times for my +15, I have not ever got horns in lube/rog or a kanduras, I am at 2k pet grabs without a epic, I've fine rolls and can clear up to cdev but the grind only comes back and even tougher with legendary gear, it took me so long to get appropriate stats whom I do not even need to grind for more legendaries.

Gemstones will be the absolute worst part of the rng, the % chances are just ridiculous and the sum that can do them is demoralizingly minuscule, about 4 tries a week that will likely all fail and everything you can do is just grind treva or guild coins for maybe 2-3 more tries if you grind for the whole week nonstop that is just insane, socketing I think its mostly fine except for your 500k meso fee on getting accessories which is just too much in my own opinion.

It is a massive rng meso sink which will only drive you broke because you were unfortunate, the worst part is that stone are actually necessary for raids beyond cdev due to the absurd hp raise the supervisors obtained. When you push fail after fail after neglect to your players they just get demoralized and stop, does not help there is

literally no point in getting better Maplestory M Mesos for sale equipment, no satisfaction for anything you do, whatever you can do it only chat with friends, shame everyone is simply asocial in this sport so nobody speaks, you never find an authentic communal guild, they're all super attempt tough and very unfun, someone I understand reached rank 1 in cdev clears for some time, got recruited in a try hard guild and that only made them quit. ?

Our site has cheap game coins, welcome to: https://www.mmogo.com/