Return to Website

Michael Biehn Fans Message Board

Welcome to the Michael Biehn Fans message board. This forum is open to all MB fans to express their opinions, hopes and dreams for the best underrated actor around. Please observe the basic netiquette quidelines and everyone will be happy.

Michael Biehn Fans Message Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
NONE

Together with the continued support Rainbow Six Siege is becoming, the very fact I discovered AC Origins very enjoyable (Odyssey less unfortunately but still a decent game) I'd say that Ubi are making some really half-decent games at the moment (in my humblest blah blah personal opinion of course). Concerning reviewers who give Scores I am not really a fan of that system, amounts (especially sites who really do like 87% kinda bull****) are so random and I do not think Division 2 Boosting can definitely put a number on something that is as subjective as how much you will like a video game. Obviously you can state from a technical standpoint if it is well made (Graphics, Acting, Level Design etc.. .) However, I much prefer to listen to people like ACG, Skill Up, Before You Buy talk and give their view blending that with my knowledge of what type of Games I like when determining if I wish to purchase a specific match or not.

To some extent I do agree, and I am not saying The Division 2 Boosting warrants a 9/10 (because I frankly do not, even though I greatly enjoy it) however I really believe that it depends on what The Division 2 is trying to do. Could Tetris not be considered a game that was iconic and great since it has no narrative? About most Puzzle Games that absence context? How about the Doom Game. How about Minecraft. Again, I feel it strongly depends on what The Division 2 is hoping to achieve, along with the score should be dependent on how well it impacts those goals. I'd disagree that the fact if a game has a story or not need to be tied to the score of The Division 2 at all.

Not very far into The Division 2 and am LOVING it. I'm playing solo and it's juuuuust difficult to make you think about just how to move around and shoot, but so rewarding when you complete a mission. On thing I HATE is you. Hitting them point blank should down them. It is possible to empty a whole magazine into them occasionally and they catch you. Plus they kick you ONCE along with half your health and all of your armor is now gone? WTF? Fix this, and The Division 2 is near perfect.