Return to Website

Michael Biehn Fans Message Board

Welcome to the Michael Biehn Fans message board. This forum is open to all MB fans to express their opinions, hopes and dreams for the best underrated actor around. Please observe the basic netiquette quidelines and everyone will be happy.

Michael Biehn Fans Message Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
No king that is being signifies Division 2 Boosting

No king that is being signifies Division 2 Boosting . In case a borderland and branch released would be more popular. Usually when you say king you would signify the ideal. There is only 1 king. The division 2 wouldn't be king since it isn't just the best. Do you think people would still be enjoying branch 2 a decade after no since branch 4 or 5 would be out by then branch 2 will never be king until it will become a much better looter shooter along with a much better game overall. In comparison to borderlands, the branch (2 and 1 ) are still lacking even if division 2 is heading towards the right direction.

Which may be claimed, but I would say that Ubisoft appear to be redeeming themselves recently. Together with the fact that it's pretty dismissive to say that ALL of the positivity The Division 2 is currently becoming because Reviewers have been paid off by Ubi is. Ofc I really don't understand that, but with possessed The Division 2 from Day 1 (funny story, didn't need it after attempting BETA, tried to Cancel Pre-Order, did not work cos Epic Games Store be ****, therefore I got it day one using the plan to play with it for like a couple of hours simply to see if had been any good, began playing and now think that it's a fantastic Looter Shooter). Having owned The Division 2 from Day 1 I can say that I think it's a really solid Looter Shooter now. Regardless of if they did pay folks, they don't/did not need to because The Division 2 is already getting more than positivity from it's own merits.

In terms of reviewers that give The Division 2 Boosting I am not actually a fan of that system, numbers (especially sites who really do like 87% rather bull****) are so arbitrary and I do not believe you can definitely put a number on something that is as abstract as just how much you'll like a movie game. Of course you can state from a technical standpoint if it is well made (Graphics, Acting, Level Design etc.. .) However, I much prefer to just listen to folks like ACG, Skill Up, Before you purchase talk and give their view combining that with my knowledge of what type of Games I enjoy when deciding if I wish to purchase a particular match or not.