Return to Website

Michael Biehn Fans Message Board

Welcome to the Michael Biehn Fans message board. This forum is open to all MB fans to express their opinions, hopes and dreams for the best underrated actor around. Please observe the basic netiquette quidelines and everyone will be happy.

Michael Biehn Fans Message Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
I believe The Elder Scrolls Blades Gold is going to be a fantastic match

I believe The Elder Scrolls Blades Gold is going to be a fantastic match, I think Fallout 76 has educated Bethesda a couple of things and I think that could be one reason it has been delayed. I don't really get why Bethesda is becoming so much despise, in my view they published one mediocre game ( Fallout 4 ) and one lousy game ( Fallout 76 ). Another thing to note is that Fallout has always been the adoptive child of Bethesda, together with all The Elder Scrolls gaining all of the attention, I think it's quite clear they utilize the Fallout series to check mechanisms they might want to add to a future title.

Gref Steel currently I dont understand why we cant converse civilly, cyberpunk is definitely up there for me, perhaps my most likely of upcoming releases but that I typically dont bring this up because the release date is still quite up in the atmosphere and much off. ESO Mobile Gold isn't really on my radar largely cause ive yet to fully play through of the series (though what I have played with the very first game I've definitely enjoyed). Personally am extremely enthusiastic for despair eternal, bayonetta 3 along with the aforementioned dmc 5. Oh and if you like souls type games hear nioh is really good though because ive yet to perform with you may take that proposal with a grain of salt if you so choose.

They can say"don't expect a conventional The Elder Scrolls Blades encounter" all they want, but there is just an expectation that comes alongside the licence. But they can't simply call it something fresh, then it wouldn't have the brand awareness of The Elder Scrolls Blades, which is comprehensible. I am looking ahead to see if it's a quality product. Fallout shelter was a exceptional adventure that fit together with the tongue and cheek side of Fallout, so that I expect they could replicate their success with The Elder Scrolls Blades.