Return to Website

Michael Biehn Fans Message Board

Welcome to the Michael Biehn Fans message board. This forum is open to all MB fans to express their opinions, hopes and dreams for the best underrated actor around. Please observe the basic netiquette quidelines and everyone will be happy.

Michael Biehn Fans Message Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Did this with Division 2 Boosting

Did this with Division 2 Boosting, doing it with The Division 2. Have 1 character that's currently racing with a buddy that is normal. I am raising 3 characters gradually. Strategy would be to pass gear to next through stash. Then each character begins level with gear that is best. Farm plan is to start Checkpoints asap then as I level to strike them once. As you close lvl 30, that is 25 1 wpn stash every AT YOUR CURRENT LEVEL. Odds are revealing at least which you will often get some top notch equipment. You can add in a little area farming if you will need to as gear stashes are everywhere. What I do with equipment that is unwanted is return to main character to market. My plans for both are simply for farming and support of chief personality. Three personalities every farming 25 checkpoints adds up to a lot of gear and credits.

Can you make a movie sometime to assist beginners like myself understand how to create playstyles and assembles and such? Or is there currently a movie on that? Just on my way to level 30 and I love snipers and rifles but unfortunately when I'm at the open world or on a mission, the scenarios I'm in sometimes forces me to swap off to another loadout that is not my sniper loadout so I can not be a sniper...I just don't understand what playstyle suits me either because I can not resort to just one at The Division 2 Boosting. For the players like myself who have a lot of time to place into The Division 2, I am disappointed because I feel The Division 2 has been rushed for release if there's no last end, I would rather The Division 2 had been released and had waited because now I am max everyday I believe I don't want to play with because there's nothing for me to perform, and no I have not rushed anything, simply had the opportunity to play a lot, quick question. . Did some of us know that grade 5 was NOT prepared for when The Division 2 was released???