Return to Website

Michael Biehn Fans Message Board

Welcome to the Michael Biehn Fans message board. This forum is open to all MB fans to express their opinions, hopes and dreams for the best underrated actor around. Please observe the basic netiquette quidelines and everyone will be happy.

Michael Biehn Fans Message Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
No king Division 2 Boosting is being signifies

No king Division 2 Boosting is being signifies best not most popular. If branch and a borderland released would be popular. Usually once you say king you would signify the best. There is only 1 king. The division 2 wouldn't be king because it isn't just the best. Do you believe folks would still be enjoying branch 2 a decade after no since division 5 or 4 will be out by then branch 2 will not be king till it will become a much better looter shooter along with a much better game overall. In comparison to borderlands, the branch (2 and 1 ) are still lacking even if branch 2 is going towards the right direction.

To an extent which may be argued, but I would genuinely say that Ubisoft seem to be redeeming themselves lately. Together with the fact that it dismissive to mention that all the positivity The Division 2 is getting because Ubi have paid off Reviewers is . Ofc I don't know that, but with owned The Division 2 from Day 1 (funny story, didn't need it after trying BETA, strove to Cancel Pre-Order, did not work cos Epic Games Store be ****, so I obtained it day one using the strategy to play it for like a few hours just to see if was any good, started playing and now think it's a brilliant Looter Shooter). Having owned The Division 2 Boosting from Day 1 I will say that I think that it's among content-complete and the strongest in the Genre right, a strong Looter Shooter . Regardless of if they did pay folks, they don't/did not need to since The Division 2 is getting more than positivity off of it's own merits regardless.