Return to Website

Michael Biehn Fans Message Board

Welcome to the Michael Biehn Fans message board. This forum is open to all MB fans to express their opinions, hopes and dreams for the best underrated actor around. Please observe the basic netiquette quidelines and everyone will be happy.

Michael Biehn Fans Message Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
I have gotten to nearly The Elder Scrolls Blades Gold

I have gotten to nearly The Elder Scrolls Blades Gold playing with it for an hour or so here and there for the past few days. I have had a fantastic time and have not paid for a single thing although it is certainly not a marathon match with the timers/cash-skips. If you are expecting to be able to pick it up and play for hours on end, then you'll have to pay. The timers are not really that big of a deal, Should you play it . Gold torso takes six hours unlock, unlock all of your wooden chests (5 minutes to unlock) prior to hitting on the six hour chest (since you can only do one at a time that way) and go to sleep. You'll have a whole lot of goodies to your next play session.

All that said, you will find waaaaay to timers with cash-skips. Even POTIONS contains them. It is unnecessary for them to be so embedded whatsoever. The chests I can know, but crafting and constructing just really leaves a sour taste. 10 seconds to craft one potion, or a premium currency to bypass that ten minutes. It is simply too timers, since they're not strong when you are crafting 15 + potions.

ESO Blades Items is a fun game. It is mobile. What is the rush? I can not stand demanding those matches are and grindy. Playing games is starting to feel like function and slightly cancel when the grind is fun. Like most mobile gamesthey will need to include progression slow to mitigate the loss of interest.bethesda finally made a game(albeit a spinoff) that was really good and decent in recent memory simply to shot themself on its foot with age-old chinese/korean/asian gacha f2p type mtx bull****. Launch this with a fix cost, eliminate mtx, add dlc level contents that are paid and you'd have a legetimate The Elder Scrolls Blades.