Return to Website

Michael Biehn Fans Message Board

Welcome to the Michael Biehn Fans message board. This forum is open to all MB fans to express their opinions, hopes and dreams for the best underrated actor around. Please observe the basic netiquette quidelines and everyone will be happy.

Michael Biehn Fans Message Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Btw this match is p2w Maple story M Mesos

Btw this match is p2w Maple story M Mesos at korea and we have the same prices but not the meret p2w things they have, they also can get epic pets from dungeons and we can not, insanity raids were made tougher on us for actually no reason too, I read one of the korean guides they simply tell you to buy about two billion mesos (you can exchange merets to get mesos in kms2) just so that you can get up to pace with the rest of the people playing.

I have run FD 240 days for my +15, I have never got wings in lube/rog or a kanduras, I am at 2k pet grabs and no epic, I have alright rolls and can clean up to cdev but the grind only comes back and much tougher with legendary gear, it took me so long to acquire proper stats whom I don't even need to grind for more legendaries.

Gemstones will be the absolute worst part of this rng, the % odds are just ridiculous and the sum you can do them is demoralizingly minuscule, about 4 attempts a week which will likely all fail and everything you can do is simply grind treva or guild coins for maybe 2-3 more attempts if you grind for the whole week nonstop which is only crazy, socketing I think its mostly fine except for the 500k meso fee on obtaining accessories which is just way too much in my opinion.

It is a massive rng meso sink that will Maplestory M Mesos for sale just drive you broke because you're unfortunate, the worst part is that gems are in fact necessary for raids beyond cdev because of the absurd hp raise the supervisors obtained. When you shove fail after fail after fail to your own players they just get demoralized and stop, does not help there's

Our site has cheap game coins, welcome to: https://www.mmogo.com/