Return to Website

Michael Biehn Fans Message Board

Welcome to the Michael Biehn Fans message board. This forum is open to all MB fans to express their opinions, hopes and dreams for the best underrated actor around. Please observe the basic netiquette quidelines and everyone will be happy.

Michael Biehn Fans Message Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Division 2 Boosting have hit level 30 on Saturday

So Division 2 Boosting have hit level 30 on Saturday and my gear score is about 290 but I appear to be finding really terrible gear along with the stats are really low in comparison to the gear I've equipped but it's annoying because I want to level up my gear score but I do not want gear that will worsen my stats. Also the zone want to do the strongholds but not the gear score and I never get loot can help I'm world tier two.

Only a video idea that I think would help the devs is hoping to gather information of lesser known bugs or ones that aren't talked about enough but still have a effect on The Division 2 such as how if you finish one of the side missions in Downtown West (I believe) before showing the SHD technician location you cannot go back and collect it because you already completed the assignment and it blocks you from that play place. Bugs like that I believe need to be dealt with and I feel a compilation of a number of these lesser known bugs would really help the devs enhance The Division 2 more. If anybody agrees then leave a few lesser known bugs and then hit on the thubs button that should be fixed for this message. Or not, I am just someone that wants to find The Division 2 do and help others that are currently experiencing simmilar issues.

For takeing the time getting The Division 2 Boosting across to 15, first of all thanks a lot men it is very much appreciated. I dont know If you can live from that if he has to feed a family. ?? But I suppose if one is solo theres a opportunity to make it to get a living. After haveing spend almost 6000 hours in The Division 1 I'm happy with The Division 2 at present.Ok they still must fix some issues and make some changes. But If they do it right the chances of getting a good game that is real will probably be there. ?? And know what ? I enjoy the world that is open at The Division 2 so much that I feel the need going to the DZ.