Return to Website

Michael Biehn Fans Message Board

Welcome to the Michael Biehn Fans message board. This forum is open to all MB fans to express their opinions, hopes and dreams for the best underrated actor around. Please observe the basic netiquette quidelines and everyone will be happy.

Michael Biehn Fans Message Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
I have learned at The Elder Scrolls Blades Gold so far

Decided to add my own"tips" and discuss what I have learned at The Elder Scrolls Blades Gold so far. I am lvl 20 in game. First- Skills. I've come across two skills that are completely MUST HAVE in order to battle effectively and not always use potions. The first being Absorb from this Tree's Spells part. Activate and upgrade this skill as. As it converts damage into healing, this capacity is a staple in my battling spinning. The 2nd perk is Adrenaline Dodge in the Abilities Tree. This ability will dodge an attack and restore health. Another staple in my routine.

Another Skill I use frequently but didn't wish to say is a"must have" is Resist Elements in the Spell tree. There are plenty of casters at The Elder Scrolls Blades, which creates this skill VERY useful but just short of a"must have" in my book. Learn how to blend with EACH class of weapon and try to remember what Type of damage (Slash/Bash/Cleaving) does additional damage against each foe. Example- An Axe with 50 Damage will perform better with 90 damage from a Troll compared to a playoff. LOVE your shield! And not only utilize it, but attempt to master the time it takes to use it in relation to the armor your wearing, the weapon you've equipped, or even the opponent that your fighting.

When an opponent protect bashes you, you then can not use your shield or spells for a second or 2, so remember that and use that couple moments to land gigantic combos. Lesson 3- this isn't a 1 finger game. You have to assault from the left and right side of this screen, to land combos the most efficiently. Alternating btwn the two. If you time the strikes correctly, you may shred your competitor and immediately go back to Absorb or Adrenaline Dodge to get back any lifetime you lost throughout the combo strike. Why is The Elder Scrolls Blades so complicated are the different variations of armor and weapons you can use. I'm not 100 percent but so far, it seems that ESB Gold would like you to carry a number of sets of armor in addition to multiple weapons so for one to progress"easier" than simply using jewels. To put it differently, no one set of no 1 weapon and armor will make you OP at everything.