Return to Website

Michael Biehn Fans Message Board

Welcome to the Michael Biehn Fans message board. This forum is open to all MB fans to express their opinions, hopes and dreams for the best underrated actor around. Please observe the basic netiquette quidelines and everyone will be happy.

Michael Biehn Fans Message Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Concerning reviewers that give Division 2 Boosting

Concerning reviewers that give Division 2 Boosting I'm not really a fan of that system, numbers (especially websites who do like 87% rather bull****) are so random and I don't think you can really put a number on something which is as subjective as much you'll enjoy a movie game. Of course you are able to state from a technical standpoint if it is well made (Graphics, Acting, Level Design etc.. .) However, I much prefer to listen to people like ACG, Skill Up, Before You Buy talk and give their opinion blending that with my own knowledge of what kind of Games I like when determining if I wish to buy a specific match or not.

Could Tetris not be considered a match that was iconic and fantastic because it has no story? How about most Puzzle Games lack circumstance? How about the Doom Game. How about Minecraft. I believe it strongly depends on what The Division 2 is currently hoping to attain, along with the score should be based on how well these objectives are fulfilled by it. I would disagree that the truth if a game has a story or not should be tied into the score of The Division 2 whatsoever.

Not too far into The Division 2 Boosting and am LOVING it. I am playing solo and it is juuuuust difficult enough to force you to think about just how to maneuver around and shoot, but so rewarding once you complete a mission. I HATE however, is these mobs which rush you. Hitting them point blank in the face need to down them immediately. A whole magazine can empty into them and they still get you. Plus they kick you ONCE and all of your armor and half of your health is gone? WTF? Fix this, and also The Division 2 is near flawless.