Return to Website

Michael Biehn Fans Message Board

Welcome to the Michael Biehn Fans message board. This forum is open to all MB fans to express their opinions, hopes and dreams for the best underrated actor around. Please observe the basic netiquette quidelines and everyone will be happy.

Michael Biehn Fans Message Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
I have learned in The Elder Scrolls Blades Gold

Decided to include my own"hints" and discuss what I have learned in The Elder Scrolls Blades Gold up to now. I'm lvl 20 in game. First- Skills. I have come across two skills which are absolutely MUST HAVE so as to battle and not constantly use potions. Initially being Absorb from this Tree's Spells section. Activate and upgrade this skill as soon/much as you can. This capacity is a staple in my battling spinning because harm is converted by it into recovery. This capacity restore health and will dodge an attack. Another staple in my Attack routine.

There are loads of casters at The Elder Scrolls Blades, which makes this skill VERY useful but only short of a"must have" in my book. Learn how to combo with EACH type of weapon and try to recall what Type of damage (Slash/Bash/Cleaving) does additional damage against every foe. Example- An Axe with 50 Damage may perform against a Troll than a Sword with 90 harm. LOVE your shield! Lesson number 2- You ca slash. The Elder Scrolls Blades compels you to deliver a defense for a reason, use it. And not only utilize it, but attempt to master the timing necessary to use it in relation to the armor your sporting, the weapon you've equipped, or the opponent your fighting.

When an opponent shield bashes you, then you can't use your shield or charms for a second or two, so remember that and use that few moments to land gigantic combos. Lesson 3- This is NOT a one finger game. You need to assault from the left and right side of this screen to land combos the most effectively. Alternating btwn the two. If you time the attacks correctly, you may shred your opponent and immediately go back into Absorb or Adrenaline Dodge to get back any life you lost during the combo strike. What makes ESO Mobile Gold so complicated are of the various variants of armor and weapons you can use. I am not 100 percent but so far, it seems that The Elder Scrolls Blades wants you to carry multiple sets of armor in addition to multiple weapons so for one to advance"easier" than just using jewels. To put it differently, no 1 set of armor and no 1 weapon will make you OP at everything.