Return to Website

Michael Biehn Fans Message Board

Welcome to the Michael Biehn Fans message board. This forum is open to all MB fans to express their opinions, hopes and dreams for the best underrated actor around. Please observe the basic netiquette quidelines and everyone will be happy.

Michael Biehn Fans Message Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
See that the audience MLB the show stubs

See that the audience MLB 19 Stubs go nuts like they do in actual life. It would only make MLB The Show 19 more enjoyable, and also a loid audience would really get you to MLB The Show 19. I truly wish to find some developments in Franchise this past year. I'm on the fence about purchasing this years replicate, plus they need to win me over. If

they even added some of these, which may push me towards buying. As other have stated in the comments, I really wish to see better commentary and an improved trading system. Single-A ball actually needs to be in MLB The Show 19 as well. I understand a number of those changes can be a lot of work, but I expect some of these to be produced if I am going to invest $60 again this season.

Trades with 3 teams, money factors as an alternative in trades, newer commentary or even the ability to have distinct broadcast teams, player / manager ejections for arguing a call, capability to review closure calls (slides right into 2nd base) etc.. Ability to possess the legends be playable in business mode (would it not be sick to have

Babe Ruth and Aaron Judge batting 3-4 lol MLB The Show 19 Stubs more realistic audience reaction (especially in large games or big hits like walk-off home runs). Probably more I could think of but this is just a jist. These aren't even major modifications or enhancements (maybe commentary) but it is all in the little details which bring the total package together.how about a franchise style that has new material for atleast 3 full seasons. Or perhaps a franchise which doesnt just stop. Smarter AI when it comes to computer controlled boss choices. Why put into a reliever if he does not have any endurance since hes been overused every match.

Our site has cheap game coins, welcome to: https://www.mmogo.com/