Return to Website

Michael Biehn Fans Message Board

Welcome to the Michael Biehn Fans message board. This forum is open to all MB fans to express their opinions, hopes and dreams for the best underrated actor around. Please observe the basic netiquette quidelines and everyone will be happy.

Michael Biehn Fans Message Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
The Elder Scrolls Blades for its overpriced

Whilst I really do think it's unfair to criticise The Elder Scrolls Blades Gold for its overpriced microtransactions considering they are no worse than any freemium match, it's very disappointing to see it coming from Bethesda. Additionally whilst requiring gems to construct **** is pretty standard for a freemium game, requiring jewels to open treasure chests is foolish. Am I correct in saying that if you have multiple chests, their timers only tick down one ? It looked that way in the video, and if that is the case then that's exceptionally ****ty.This can come as a surprise to many, as strange as it might sound, but these matches, or rather all of The Elder Scrolls Bladess are created to make money. Not to make folks happy. It's business. Why would I make it otherwise?? if I'd make such a game, I would make it ONLY to generate money for myself

Theres' a TON of ARPG, RPG, that use gems as money - and all of them share similar origins from matches that are greatly Pay to Win or Pay. Those are the kinds of games that will hit you using a PAYWALL once you hit a particular"milestone" or level so as to get passed it. A time-gate also constrained you as well that will then need you to also PAY to proceed. The Elder Scrolls Blades may have the Bethesda"stamp" - but judging by what little I have seen in your video, they likely did not fully develop the entire source code in house. This looks like something outsourced from an programmer because those jewels are a dead giveaway, among other things.

In the west pokemon was a one-off and has cut its genre anything on this particular platform will be met with resentment market these games in the east where the transportation is amazing and everyone uses it meaning more people on mobiles for times that are longer. At the west knock off time is that the end of the day is paid so we wanna knock off go home and turn on the computer we paid a STUPID AMOUNT FOR. We do not work extreme hours that means we possess the downtime to come home and do much more then eat sleep and shower. The east has AMAZING work integrity but we aren't expect us to be pleased and the east stop trying to shove on mobile bull**** games in usage. Oh also no where on earth has a cell culture such as South Korea go that they will love you give us PC matches and you will be buy ESO Blades Gold loved by us.