Return to Website

Michael Biehn Fans Message Board

Welcome to the Michael Biehn Fans message board. This forum is open to all MB fans to express their opinions, hopes and dreams for the best underrated actor around. Please observe the basic netiquette quidelines and everyone will be happy.

Michael Biehn Fans Message Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
I could not decide MaplestoryM Mesos

I could not decide Maple story M Mesos if I wanted to play MapleStory 2 when it was released in October. I had anticipated it since its South Korean launch in 2015, but now that it had been here, I had to see if my friends and boyfriend whom I met in the original MapleStory -- desired to join, so that I would have a guild and people to party up on quests.

It wasn't long before they seemed exhausted by it. During the beta testing stage that this May, hardly anyone was approved for a beta tester, hence the worlds of Maple were lonesome. Then in the weeks leading up to MapleStory 2's international launch, nobody said a word. Nobody cared. That included me -- I planned to spend this winter getting comfortable with my PS4, trying some books.

During this time I had been out on holiday for three weeks, surfing the internet on a VPN, not considering Google or Discord while I had been in China. I may have missed the hype around MapleStory 2 as older fans decided to pick up the game. My obsessions while in China were the purchasing app Taobao and the food shipping program Meituan, which gets you midnight snacks to get a 2-3 RMB service charge ($0.29 to $0.44). Little did I know that my whole Discord horde was busy buying founders' packs which grant you extra boosts, designing their small Lego-like houses, buying cute clothing, and upgrading weapons in MapleStory 2.

But after I landed in New York I saw my friends had their names. Short, crisp names that contain references to Twitch streams anime, and company values. (The last one was my boyfriend, who purchased his creator's account off the black market after he returned from China, struggled to find a username, also settled on with his company's value of accountability. By looking at his jury duty summons he got his username. Yeah, I understand.)

Getting up my accounts to speed became of paramount significance. So immediately I began leveling and training my character -- a priest -- to degree 50 to be irked with her damage. I started over and set my sights on another character, a class. I debated if I should play a magician an assassin, or a bizarre hybrid of the two: a blader. On picking a username, I went with the wizard and got stuck. That is when the delight of playing MapleStory 2 suddenly revealed itself.

Our site has cheap game coins, welcome to: https://www.mmogo.com/