Return to Website

Michael Biehn Fans Message Board

Welcome to the Michael Biehn Fans message board. This forum is open to all MB fans to express their opinions, hopes and dreams for the best underrated actor around. Please observe the basic netiquette quidelines and everyone will be happy.

Michael Biehn Fans Message Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
What I believe is worth light's hope northdale gold

What I believe is worth wow classic gold pointing out is that in vanilla it mattered that you took the aggressive courses to raids because overall folks sucked at WoW Classic compared to now, I think you could almost definitely clear some of the raid content with any courses in the raid so long as you dont have too lots of the bad courses in there. At the end of the day there'll always be individuals who will pick the classes to perform the remainder, however if I return to WoW Classic (Ex hardcore raider) I might play among the less competitive classes, and determine how great I could get with this. Along with the idea that if you join a guild as any particular course and be genuinely forced to play with the spec that performs best is just not accurate for 80% of the raiding guilds which will form.

I believe you are coming from a strange place if you seem to believe that people anticipate WoW Classic to be just like a new experience. People wanted WoW Classic BECAUSE they played and understood WoW Classic, they did not need a new fresh encounter. Also just re-balancing the numbers is a dumb idea which I wager you gave no thought at all. It might be fine in PvE but boosting damage or reducing mana prices for weaker classes could have a massive impact in PvP, largely for hybrid classes that aren't anywhere near as feeble in PvP as in PvE. Envision a elemental shaman being able to pump out those CL/shock crits without heading out of mana, feral druids doing the same (fostered ) harm as the rogues but with the capability to cure (which would be boosted) and change into bear form (which now would have fostered armour to keep up with warriors in PvE). Fundamentally it's a horrible idea to change the numbers only, they'd need to modify the courses completely if they had been to try to balance vanilla. Why do people like you behave like PvE is the only thing which matters in WoW Classic and don't offer a single idea about how this impacts the PvP'ers??

I think it will be a fantastic while before WoW Classic becomes rancid. I played in WoW Classic, from launching but TBC. But I was 16 and only had 2 level 60's, a warrior and a rogue. I never tanked or healed, and that I just set foot in MC once, which was my whole raid experience. The one thing I did that I had been sort of"proud" of, was becoming equally dal'rend swords in my rogue. To me these games are classic WoW Classics whom I keep returning to, and I expect WoW Classic will become one of them:-RRB-?

As mentioned in last WoW Classicast, most cheap wow classic gold no-changes individuals wouldnt mind when they balanced some things a bit, the problem is that with so many folks, so many opinions, its much"safer" to only create one larger community about no changes so it isnt like. . You changed this now you should change this too. Its also much safer to blizzard, since every switch is a danger to provoke a riot as you said. No changes is just the safe course of action. The bit at the end wondering if Blizzard does the logical thing, lets be fair, Activision-Blizzard arent really quite good at reasonable decisions lately.

Buy affordable products here: https://www.mmogo.com/