Return to Website

Michael Biehn Fans Message Board

Welcome to the Michael Biehn Fans message board. This forum is open to all MB fans to express their opinions, hopes and dreams for the best underrated actor around. Please observe the basic netiquette quidelines and everyone will be happy.

Michael Biehn Fans Message Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Maple story M Mesos

I felt miserable Maple story M Mesos and repressed at school; how can I be myself with teachers and classmates who'd turn up their nose to anything that was marginally different from them? Back in Maplestory, I felt as though I'd found a family who respected me, even though we didn't always concur. At college, sharing an unpopular or new opinion would indicate me as a target for ostracization.My Maplestory buddies, like every typical group of friends, was far from perfect. For many years, these online friends were there for me when I had no one , but finally, that changed.

In Maplestory, I found a buddy, a girl who had been a couple of years older than me. She listened to me when I got stressed out and made me laugh once I was on the brink of tears. After years of late night conversations and hours spent trotting around town on the hog mounts, she met an elderly boyfriend from Florida in Maplestory. Following that, she started to snub me. The new guy encouraged her to ignore mehe would mock me repeatedly accuse me of being a lesbian since I had been so attached to her.

This scenario could have just as easily occurred in"real" life, and it felt just as upsetting to experience in Maplestory. She was my first companion, and that I had never lost someone so important to me before. I realized I didn't want to waste my time with a person who wanted to date an insecure bozo who appreciated raping small women.

One dayI logged in to see that all of my account had been completely wiped--no money, weapons, or clothes. Immediately, I guessed my former friend, who had popped up from the blue a couple of weeks before to request help hacking somebody else (I had refused). I also understood, in shame, that she still knew my password from back when we were buddies. I had not even thought to change it. It had never occured to me that she would do anything so cruel.

I felt unhappy. Not only had I lost my very MaplestoryM Mesos best buddy, I had also lost everything else I'd worked so hard to earn in this particular game. My other Maplestory buddies offered to allow me to get back at her boyfriend (who I also suspected as a co-conspirator). I denied. I didn't see the purpose. It would not give me back my things or my friend.

Our site has cheap game coins, welcome to: https://www.mmogo.com/