Return to Website

Michael Biehn Fans Message Board

Welcome to the Michael Biehn Fans message board. This forum is open to all MB fans to express their opinions, hopes and dreams for the best underrated actor around. Please observe the basic netiquette quidelines and everyone will be happy.

Michael Biehn Fans Message Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
I am only trying to Mut 20 coins

Having a complete roster of players using 99 on every stat, whose titles do not even matter anymore, does not seem like fun or Madden 20 coins some thing I want to invest money or time on. I am a lover of certain players and teams, not a fan of stomping individuals in a pay-to-win game.not everyone, but that is equivalent of introducing nuclear weapons to LVL. Great defensive gameplans can't counter the -10 overall you get.

As there isn't any counter it is broken. That is not an assumption.The assumptions are around the place on those threads. All speculation because the info presented is no specifics on structure and the basis of matters. Definitely could be horrible, but could be no matter based on prerequisites for obtaining a 105.

I play aggressive. Given that you have no information on all of the ways in which badges are obtained or requirements to get badges and upgrade to 105s, your comment is speculation. Nothing in that document obviously indicates that a number of manners will exist to get badges and says pay to win. Everyone is in panic mode like on day one everybody will have a team full of 105 OVR players and max power and I am convinced that will not be true in any way.

I am only trying to Mut 20 coins demonstrate my questions. How can the equilibrium team justify that preceding incremental power cap changes were 12.5/11.1percent (I began once cap was 50) but this can be a 200+% increase?