Return to Website

Michael Biehn Fans Message Board

Welcome to the Michael Biehn Fans message board. This forum is open to all MB fans to express their opinions, hopes and dreams for the best underrated actor around. Please observe the basic netiquette quidelines and everyone will be happy.

Michael Biehn Fans Message Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
I mean rs3 is not bad if you just dismiss the mtx

If that's how you are thinking about it, then what exactly does amassing a few pixels do for you whatsoever? Folks like to play video games and to establish goals. It is mind numbing how many people worry about other people. Its not much about stress about others, but providing a crap about nearly everybody else, because they believe everyone thinks the exact same manner. Game is grindy as it is dont need to force feed others with it.

You do not need to purchase anything. The simple fact is that rs3 ironmen can max faster than osrs ironmen because the xp rates are more manageable and you do not need to crouch in front of your laptop daily mindlessly clicking just to acquire meaningless progress. How can you manage to bring up ironman in a MTX conversation lol. Everything you ever said was rs3 has faster speeds? Everyone knows any kind of accomplishment aside from a pvm achievement is meaningless progress in rs3. The irony. Aside from pvming/ironman the game is nearly dead.

I understand everything you are saying, but I have a different mindset. RuneScape utilized to get in the way of my entire life and that I pretty much treated it like a job. Well, not anymore. Goals are secondary, enjoyment is primary. If I require a full month for a 99 because I don't play enough hours a day, that's just the way it's going to be and that is alright.

Don't get me wrong, enjoyment should come first. I wouldn't say, you have to receive 99 until you can get fun. Just that some higher level skills must do the next quest/fight the next boss/allow you to earn enough money to enjoy another bit of content.

I am sure but I think that the point here is that the updates to RS3 are far more concentrated on mtx than real content. Which is just a massive disappointment. It's a dissapointment, but from what im reading people are still more focused on the EZscape argument, when the game is still much grindier in comparison to other MMOs.

But the mtx is pretty much the match now, especially when upgrades are being designed for much more mtx milking (pushing skills to 120, 4 dxp's a season N - none of which qualifies as actual gameplay content). It is like saying'yeah rs3 is not bad if you just dismiss the game'. When I read this it's precisely the exact same concept with the god figurines...I wouldnt be surprised if it's.

If you want to know more, please click https://www.winrsgold.com/