Return to Website

Michael Biehn Fans Message Board

Welcome to the Michael Biehn Fans message board. This forum is open to all MB fans to express their opinions, hopes and dreams for the best underrated actor around. Please observe the basic netiquette quidelines and everyone will be happy.

Michael Biehn Fans Message Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
I answered to the participant stating that it was likely a scam.

AFK coaching is basically well... against RS rules... I mean, if its done in mind that RS doesn't log you out, and also your not using a schedule to do it, thats okay I suppose because all your doing is snapping and leaving the computer. DONT do this. Everyone hates autoers. And FYI, in case your thinking of this method I explained where you just click and leave the computer keyboard for a bit, theres no point in that. The increment of time you can leave the keyboard before you autologout is so small that you won't get anything done... Better to OSRS gold just stay by the computer and read a novel between clicks... turn the volume so that you may hear every time a creature dies if your training any battle ability.

This generally works best for melee and mage since you dont generally be concerned about runes if you brought themintend to use them! You, but its potential by the time you kill the monster somebody else gets your ammo! Just tell you, autoing is contrary to the rules, I HIGHLY discourage it. The sole"AFK" coaching is the one I described previously, and its really not even AFK. . Its more like"turn off chat so noone can talk to you and train while multitasking". Again, I apologize. I had been walking around Lumbridge, speaking to a player moderator called X. I understood he was a participant moderator because of his crown. A few players were asking questions to him and suddenly I recieved a private message from a person claiming I had been picked to be a participant moderator. At first, I was stunned and totally euphoric (is that a word?) . Then, I recalled frauds where gamers promised to be Jagex.

I answered to the participant stating that it was likely a scam. He/She asked me exactly what I was discussing. I was typing about the scam when abruptly he/she either logged off or lost their connection. I dismissed the private message and went on with my life. However, once I logged off I suddenly began to wonder if it was Jagex and I'd just insulted a staff member and denied a chance to be a participant moderator. Is it possible that the person private messaging me was actually Jagex? I have since I began playing reported gamers and have attempted to be as helpful as possible, but I believe that it was untrue. EDIT: The player claiming that I had been approved as a participant moderator was named Y. The entire name of the moderator I had been speaking to in Lumbridge had been X. The moment I get back on I will add the title of the player who amuses me. I included her/him into my Friends List so that I could respond to him. Again, I apologize if I'm breaking any rules. That is an excellant website and I hope that I am not defiling it with a dumb question. I am sorry if this is a dumb question.

I'm curretnly merchatning and when I complete the sale, I will have 1 million gold. I am wondering what I need to spend it on:abilities,fight,slayer or if I keep merchatning? Allrighty. I want 99 thieving as I know it's an extremely simple and fast skill to train. It's just for buy RuneScape gold a simple trimming for fletching. Is this the best way to do this? Pyramid Plunder, Room 1 - Search Gold chest-Find door to adjacent room, Room 2 - Search Gold chest - Find door to adjacent room, Room 3 - Hunt Gold chest - Locate door to next room, Room 4 - Search Gold chest - Locate door to adjoining room, Room 5 - Search all urns for snakes - loot all urns - hunt gold chest - depart.